Become a Patron!

Whiskey's CORNER #2 (#3 will be created 8-1-16)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Whiskey

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Same here, G'night Vapin and everyone, catch you in the AM<3
tumblr_o18ij4IveL1tbf37wo1_1280_zpswzat7pue.jpg

The Cromwell

I am a BOT
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Well this is new. Someone's cow is walking up my driveway. Last time it was a baby goat. I love Texas.
A while back I was outside walking from my house to shop and here came a 1/4 sized pig just trotting down the middle of the road.
I thought now you don't see that every day.
It just trotted on down the road around the bend.
I live on a one lane dead end road btw.
Shure nuff about an hour later a guy came driving down the road and saw me as asked if I had seen a pig. I told him it went on down the road.
Well they cornered it, took a crate they had built , got the little pig in it and when they picked the crate up the bottom fell out and off went the pig again.
I heard that they never caught it again.

Spyg0at

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Got a bunch of VAPEMAIL today. 100ml squeeze bottles, a set of graduated cylinders and 190ml of banana cream pie from V3 that I got for my sister. Then she decided she doesn't. Like flavored juice and prefers VG and 3nic. Lol. So I have banana comings out of my ears. Not to mention the 8oz bottle of banana flavoring. Lol

Markw4mms

#Team Jimi Supporter
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Got a bunch of VAPEMAIL today. 100ml squeeze bottles, a set of graduated cylinders and 190ml of banana cream pie from V3 that I got for my sister. Then she decided she doesn't. Like flavored juice and prefers VG and 3nic. Lol. So I have banana comings out of my ears. Not to mention the 8oz bottle of banana flavoring. Lol
And you say that like it's a bad thing.;):giggle:

Boattlebot

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Found a nice black vest today. A little small but still fits when left open. Just a plain black vest. Just like i was trying to find when my bike still worked...... oh well. Stleast i have the vest now

celticluvr

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Longhorn females have horns. I sat on one when I went to Texas and had my picture taken. I think that guy just wanted dope money... he said he was saving up for college but naaahhh Just picture a middle aged guy with the pockmarks of dope use all over his face asking for 5 bucks a photo....

Status
Not open for further replies.

VU Sponsors