Become a Patron!

Whiskey's CORNER #2 (#3 will be created 8-1-16)

Status
Not open for further replies.

pete67

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Morning folks!

Anyone know if there is something you have to do to be in the drawings during mod envy? Someone in the chat last night said if you're watching the stream, you are not necessarily in the running for prizes. I didn't see anything about it. Just curious because the same names kept coming up in the "random" drawing. Hell, Scope's wife came in 2nd & 3rd and Scope came in 4th...on the SAME "random" drawing..lol
Good mornin SG:coffee::wave:

Kevin H.

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Morning folks!

Anyone know if there is something you have to do to be in the drawings during mod envy? Someone in the chat last night said if you're watching the stream, you are not necessarily in the running for prizes. I didn't see anything about it. Just curious because the same names kept coming up in the "random" drawing. Hell, Scope's wife came in 2nd & 3rd and Scope came in 4th...on the SAME "random" drawing..lol
GM Spy.

Boattlebot

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
My plans today include watching juice steep and shopping for a new leather motorcycle jacket.

This is the one I am eyeing:

View attachment 56710
Decent looking jacket. Im a solid black fan myself, but alpine makes a real nice jacket.
Is it armored or straight leather?

Just woke up, and i want to go back to bed

Spyg0at

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Decent looking jacket. Im a solid black fan myself, but alpine makes a real nice jacket.
Is it armored or straight leather?

Just woke up, and i want to go back to bed
It's a fully armored jacket. I always wear gear. Helmet, gloves, jacket and boots. I have dragging jeans too, but they're way too big on me now. Time to get some pants too.

Boattlebot

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Depends on weather for me on what i wear. Always wear boots and jeans tho. Gloves and jacket choice depend on how hot it is, same with my open face or full face helmet. When i get another bike (hopeing to get a harley by next season) ill pick up some more gear. Wanna get some better boots and a actual riding jacket so i dont mess up my very nice dress leather

Huckleberried

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
that's the other thing, I saw Huck and Jimi (I think) and Axel and bird, said Hi to all of them but nobody saw me. I was hoping someone did so I could kind of confirm that I was in the chat. the one you see on the side of YouTube and the one they mirror in the stream (chat) doesn't line up. I saw where people I posted right after showed up, but not my comment. Hopefully @Huckleberried can help clarify.
What name are you using on YoutTube? That chat flies so fast sometimes it's crazy. This was on last night's Mod Envy? They stopped using the YouTube randomizer because it kept drawing the same names over and over. Everyone was kind of complaining about that.

You have to be signed in on your YouTube or Google account to be in the chat... I assume you do. You also have to be an active chatter. They pull the chatter's list at random times throughout the show, so if you're not actively chatting throughout, your name might not make it to the list. They've said you have to chat at least once every 10 minutes. It cuts down on people signing in, typing a dot, then disappearing, LOL.

f1r3b1rd

https://cookingwithlegs.com/
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
this is ridiculous.. 4 cops shot and 2 dead about 45 minutes away

Spyg0at

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
What name are you using on YoutTube? That chat flies so fast sometimes it's crazy. This was on last night's Mod Envy? They stopped using the YouTube randomizer because it kept drawing the same names over and over. Everyone was kind of complaining about that.

You have to be signed in on your YouTube or Google account to be in the chat... I assume you do. You also have to be an active chatter. They pull the chatter's list at random times throughout the show, so if you're not actively chatting throughout, your name might not make it to the list. They've said you have to chat at least once every 10 minutes. It cuts down on people signing in, typing a dot, then disappearing, LOL.
Spyg0at Vapes is the YouTube name. I chatted constantly. I am subscribed to the channel and all that. It's every show on VU Live that I have this issue.

Huckleberried

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
Spygoat, maybe try a different browser - suggested by 3dog. If you're logged in via YouTube, sign out, try logging in with a google account. If you've tried that, too, maybe create a different one and try that. She also asked if you were given the age block to fill out. Usually once you sign in with that, it remembers you.

No one in there seemed to understand what the issue might be, so I can only suggest using a different account altogether. I don't sign in with my YouTube account, I use my google one, it's just a throw away account.

Status
Not open for further replies.

VU Sponsors