Become a Patron!

Whiskey's CORNER #2 (#3 will be created 8-1-16)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Huckleberried

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
For some reason, it seems that newer accts with numbers in them aren't accepted. 3dog had to change hers to THREE dog. Scope's account for some reason, whether it's youtube or google was established some time ago, so I really don't know the difference.

Spyg0at

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
For some reason, it seems that newer accts with numbers in them aren't accepted. 3dog had to change hers to THREE dog. Scope's account for some reason, whether it's youtube or google was established some time ago, so I really don't know the difference.
Mine is 4 years old. Either way, I just changed the name on my other account to Spygoat Vapes and it works. The Spyg0at Vapes account is still fuxxored.

Spyg0at

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Well, according to Tyger, someone at VU blocked me. No idea why since I've never interacted with anyone on any VU shows.

Saddletramp1200

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
It was a tender moment. An old pickup pulled in the drive an older man & his kid got out. Did you find our cow Mister? More like she found Me, Son. They went out back with me. That's Her. They came back with a trailer. Damn thing walked right up into it, like a New Yorker getting in a taxi. They said thanks, I said I would call them next time my grass gets too tall. Case closed. :cool::bliss:No blood or gore, sorry Frog. rotfl:wait:

Boattlebot

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
It was a tender moment. An old pickup pulled in the drive an older man & his kid got out. Did you find our cow Mister? More like she found Me, Son. They went out back with me. That's Her. They came back with a trailer. Damn thing walked right up into it, like a New Yorker getting in a taxi. They said thanks, I said I would call them next time my grass gets too tall. Case closed. :cool::bliss:No blood or gore, sorry Frog. rotfl:wait:
Wasent looking for gore. I wasent kidding avout what i said last night. Thery are gental as fuck. They just eat stand and moo. Not much else

Status
Not open for further replies.

VU Sponsors