Become a Patron!

Whiskey's CORNER #2 (#3 will be created 8-1-16)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Whiskey

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
www.MessenTools.com-Humor-risa-perro_zpsm2tbmpjy.gif

Boattlebot

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Ive decided to stay up all night. Why? Why not...... that and i need to stop staying up till 3 am and getting up at noon. So stay up all night, go to bed at decent hour tomorrow to kinda reset my clock.

Boattlebot

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Just wait till you go thru 3 time zones in one day. Two drivers can do that. Your body thinks it's 10, the clock says it's 7. Takes getting used to. :cool:
It will be entertaiming atleast.

For training, it starts at 6. Figure i need to get up at 5. But i think indy is an hour behind me here. So basicly 4. Unless i need to get up earlier, then fuck.

Saddletramp1200

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Your body can do great things, you just don't know it yet. It will adjust to almost anything if you let it. Time is relative you will understand that later. I choose when I sleep. Day or night. Oh I drive for Mc Nichol Farms for two years pulling a Bovine Limousine. I just got tired of the impossible deadlines & standing in cow poop. You will never see a fat bull rack pilot. Money is fantastic, work is hard, the thrill is without equal. Messin with a friend is without equal. :bliss::banana:

Boattlebot

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Im not new to jet lag. East coast time to las vegas is a trip tho. UNLIMITED ENERGEY!!!!!!! Was never fucking tired. 2 pm or 4 am with no sleep in between and still wide awake. Last time i went, been about 12 years now, i think i only slept maby 6 hours the whole week. Was great. 24 hour indoor amusement park at my hotel. I miss that shit.

Boattlebot

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Removed , inappropriate

Last edited by a moderator:

Boattlebot

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Ok, of the minutemen in fallout, and this ine bitch just strolls into my heavily fortifed castle hq and just starts running shit. I want to shoot her with my last remaining atomic bomb. She even sleeps in the generals quaters that ive spent an hour making nice and cleaning out ruble of. I wish the game had a cover in honey and tie to a tree for radioactive bears to enjoy option

Boattlebot

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Fuck it want sleep. Sstaying up for 24 hours was alot easier when i was 16 lol now im smart enought to realize it isnt really worth passing out in an odd position on the couch go wake up in an hour or 9 with a stiff shoulder and a lower back pain. Takes a week for a stiff shoulder to go away in my right one. Got mine fucked up a few years back from one of my wrecks. Im not to bad, only lost 10% mobility and a little strength from it. But i learned my lesson, dont hit the bridge....

And on that bombshell, goodnight!

Status
Not open for further replies.

VU Sponsors