Become a Patron!

Whiskey's CORNER #2 (#3 will be created 8-1-16)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Boattlebot

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Just man up. Its only a dairy cow.....

Just walk up nice and slow and non threatining. So put the glock away......

Go to her side but close to he head. Gently pet her side and then head. Your be her best friend. If she starts mooing crazy fast, run.

Boattlebot

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
You have owned bikes nastier then a dairy cow. Hell, my yamaha is nastier then a dairy cow.

Edit: the cows just faster then mine now that im sans motor...

Whiskey

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Good morning:wave:
tumblr_o618ycxocM1vn7qnuo1_1280_zpshhjc8j6g.jpg

Spyg0at

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Morning folks!

Anyone know if there is something you have to do to be in the drawings during mod envy? Someone in the chat last night said if you're watching the stream, you are not necessarily in the running for prizes. I didn't see anything about it. Just curious because the same names kept coming up in the "random" drawing. Hell, Scope's wife came in 2nd & 3rd and Scope came in 4th...on the SAME "random" drawing..lol

Kevin H.

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Morning folks!

Anyone know if there is something you have to do to be in the drawings during mod envy? Someone in the chat last night said if you're watching the stream, you are not necessarily in the running for prizes. I didn't see anything about it. Just curious because the same names kept coming up in the "random" drawing. Hell, Scope's wife came in 2nd & 3rd and Scope came in 4th...on the SAME "random" drawing..lol
Was it a mouthwash drawing?.......:teehee:.....:crazy:.

Whiskey

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Morning folks!

Sucks because I am usually signed out at that time of night, the one to ask would be Huck

Spyg0at

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Sucks because I am usually signed out at that time of night, the one to ask would be Huck
that's the other thing, I saw Huck and Jimi (I think) and Axel and bird, said Hi to all of them but nobody saw me. I was hoping someone did so I could kind of confirm that I was in the chat. the one you see on the side of YouTube and the one they mirror in the stream (chat) doesn't line up. I saw where people I posted right after showed up, but not my comment. Hopefully @Huckleberried can help clarify.

Whiskey

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
that's the other thing, I saw Huck and Jimi (I think) and Axel and bird, said Hi to all of them but nobody saw me. I was hoping someone did so I could kind of confirm that I was in the chat. the one you see on the side of YouTube and the one they mirror in the stream (chat) doesn't line up. I saw where people I posted right after showed up, but not my comment. Hopefully @Huckleberried can help clarify.
hummmmm not sure what was causing that

Status
Not open for further replies.

VU Sponsors