Become a Patron!

Whiskey's CORNER #2 (#3 will be created 8-1-16)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kevin H.

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Hi Pete:wave:
Wow Kev, that is a ton of juice:huh:
It's also a "Win-Win" for me for this reason too.......My wife, a friend from work, and I....all use the same juice and mg nic. If I sell him the 102ml bottles for $10 each (which he is MORE than happy to pay), and he takes 1/3 of it (15 bottles @102ml) = $150.00.........Then I get (32) 102ml bottles for under $50.00 :D....for me and the wife :vino:. OK......Talk to y'all tomorrow.

Whiskey

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Shutting down early tonight, Have a great night everyone<3:wave:
tumblr_mgy3wllj4g1rto5n3o1_500_zpsxviqu7wc.jpg

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Car is running (yay!). Total cost, with tow: $172.80

It took this outfit awhile, but it was reasonable price-wise.

An addendum about the truck that we were lent:

4L65E transmission, 6.0 L Vortec. 64K miles. B. is willing to sell it to us. It is enticing. It even has a back seat, and I love the short bed.

Here's some other news:

WE'RE GETTING 6 kW OF SOLAR POWER! 18 PANELS, AND A VIRTUALLY NON-EXISTENT POWER BILL (SAVE FOR THE $20 WE HAVE TO PAY THE POWER COMPANY, WHO INTEND TO HIKE THEIR RATE 11.78 % IN JANUARY. REASON: THE PLACES THAT GROW COLORADO'S LEGAL CONTROLLED SUBSTANCE ARE "Placing A Strain" ON THE POWER GRID...

Bull****. Most growers have switched from metal halide and arc sodium streetlamps, to LED. $4700 power bills for an average 'grow' can be cut to less than a third of the original cost.

We have switched all of our lights to LED (at $3 apiece, it's a smart, 10-20 year investment), except for the large flourescent lights in the kitchen and workshop.

Well, the electrician is here, so we have to go. Please forgive our absence - it has been busy times, for Liz and I.

Oh.

My new urologist found a FORGOTTEN 10 mm stone in my right kidney. 4 August - kidney surgery, again.

Otherwise, we're okay. I'm soothed by Colorado's natural beauty, and, of course - our new digs.

@Whiskey, @pete67, @Markw4mms, @Jimi, @always9988, @boriqua75, @Saddletramp1200, @Boattlebot, @kimber, @Huckleberried, @SirVtHondaGuy08, @Boattlebot, @Break-19, @RatRacer, @celticluvr - and the rest of you - we love you, and we miss you. Liz says "Hi!"

LW & Liz :hug:
Hi @LOveWerks and Liz my friends. Good to hear you're trimming those electric bills we all need to do what we can. sorry to hear about the stone we will be praying it goes well buddy.

LOveWerks

Music Poet; Prose Addict; Team Supporter; Vapester
VU Donator
Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Just got back to the house. Doctors appointment. More good news:

A1C: 5.2. Not bad for a type-1 cat like myself (it's actually excellent!).

Psych scrips: They got my medical records from back in Cacklackie. This clinic, attached to a Catholic-based hospital, won't even write scripts for anything considered narcotic. However, my previous psychiatrist wrote about my psych history, and how I do not drink and drug.

Doctor catches the psychiatrist in the hall, who shows up there ONCE A MONTH. He scans my chart, says "Good guy. Go ahead and write him." He gave me a nod, and closed the door.

Huh?

My PCP came in, and said:

"Your previous psychiatrist wrote about you with great respect. Your a good man, Mr. -. Your psych prescription will be sent to your pharmacy today."

He then told me yet ANOTHER referral person was coming into the room, to schedule... ANOTHER COLONOSCOPY! The report from the previous gastroenterologist read that I had pre-cancerous polyps.

Damn it. I hope that I don't have to travel this road again. Maybe Stephen King can give me some advice (we've written, snail mail).

Otherwise, I'm happy. I love Liz. We're getting ready to have 6 kW of solar power installed. Our power company will be paid a $20 stipend monthly, so that we can say to them:

@#*$ #@^!

LW & Liz :hug:

Breazy_Com

Excellence In Service
VU Vendor
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
So I decided to start running again. I was an avid runner but with everything that had been going on I stopped. What a brainstorm to start running again in the Florida heat lol. Just did two miles but it's a start. Sitting in the room with a coffee and vaping Charlies Chalk Dust Head Bangin Boogie and Teleos Remixed Hotel lobby
Hi Breasy my friend hows the trip going buddy
It's going ok so far. Thanks for asking Jimi. Hope all is well with you.

Breazy_Com

Excellence In Service
VU Vendor
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I am doing much better since I quit taking those meds, they were killing me, thanks for asking. How have you been? Been keeping cool?
It's hot down hear. By the time I came back from running I was soaked lol. But......it doesn't seem as bad as it was back in Staten Island which is unusual. Can't wait for the weekend to go do some dives ! As long as I don't run into Jaws I'm good lol

Huckleberried

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
Busted by Jimi. I thought I was sneakin' in.

I may not always be here but I do try to stay caught up with you guys. Like our little family here!

Congrats @always9988 !! :xD::confetti: But I'm sorry about the human clothes. I hate dress up jobs. Most jobs I've had have been comfies. It should be a job requirement, really.

@pete67, I'm glad Sue is doing ok. Between you running around in the heat, and her falling, I think we should all move in with you 2 and keep tabs.

Status
Not open for further replies.

VU Sponsors