Become a Patron!

Whiskey's CORNER #2 (#3 will be created 8-1-16)

Status
Not open for further replies.

always9988

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Busted by Jimi. I thought I was sneakin' in.

I may not always be here but I do try to stay caught up with you guys. Like our little family here!

Congrats @always9988 !! :xD::confetti: But I'm sorry about the human clothes. I hate dress up jobs. Most jobs I've had have been comfies. It should be a job requirement, really.

@pete67, I'm glad Sue is doing ok. Between you running around in the heat, and her falling, I think we should all move in with you 2 and keep tabs.
I was staring at the yoga pants contemplating whether I could call them black dress pants and get away with it. But I figured if they saw the hot pink waistband I'd be busted haha

When I buy/start my own salon in a few years I'll at least allow jeans. Dress pants are so outdated.

f1r3b1rd

https://cookingwithlegs.com/
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
I was staring at the yoga pants contemplating whether I could call them black dress pants and get away with it. But I figured if they saw the hot pink waistband I'd be busted haha

When I buy/start my own salon in a few years I'll at least allow jeans. Dress pants are so outdated.

you should make yoga pants standard issue.

pete67

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Busted by Jimi. I thought I was sneakin' in.

I may not always be here but I do try to stay caught up with you guys. Like our little family here!

Congrats @always9988 !! :xD::confetti: But I'm sorry about the human clothes. I hate dress up jobs. Most jobs I've had have been comfies. It should be a job requirement, really.

@pete67, I'm glad Sue is doing ok. Between you running around in the heat, and her falling, I think we should all move in with you 2 and keep tabs.
Someone needs to keep me straight:p

Boattlebot

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
When i get my own thing up and running, if i even ever have employees it will be a wear whatever you want type job and or uniform previded

Boattlebot

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
More likely the former rather then the latter.... becuase cheap basterd

Boattlebot

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Hi Boat my friend any news on the truck driving job buddy?
start trucker school monday. Im expecting to leave saturday but im still waiting on the email with my bus ticket. Im talking to the guy again thursday, so if i dont get it by then ill remind him. Im ready to get going on this im bored out of my skull here just sitting. And i kinda like money....

Huckleberried

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
Huck,hope you are doing well my friend.
If I don't touch anything else today, the day will end well. Tomorrow starts anew.

Hooray! I won Scope Juice on the DIY show tonight!
Scope makes good stuff. I've had the Maddscope and the Apricot Dreams. I won from a different show recently, and I think I'm trying Arben's "Cookey"

Whiskey

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Good morning!
tumblr_ngn4x74QfL1tihhkqo1_500_zpswzgrcqap.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

VU Sponsors