Become a Patron!

Whiskey's CORNER #2 (#3 will be created 8-1-16)

Status
Not open for further replies.

BigNasty

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
GOOD GOD what a stench.
Woke up thinking BB went and shat his soul out near my bed.
Litter box was clean, even checked my drawers in case I suffered a shart in my sleep.
NOPE it was mom's clothes she wears at the river, normally she dumps them and washes them the night of... last night not so much.
Smelled like wet dog that swam in raw sewage.

Whiskey

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
GOOD GOD what a stench.
Woke up thinking BB went and shat his soul out near my bed.
Litter box was clean, even checked my drawers in case I suffered a shart in my sleep.
NOPE it was mom's clothes she wears at the river, normally she dumps them and washes them the night of... last night not so much.
Smelled like wet dog that swam in raw sewage.
That ain't good either:facepalm:

BigNasty

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
That ain't good either:facepalm:
The river once caught fire, not so much as sewer unless it rains but still a sea bastard shit filled open trench of misery.
I would rather step in front of a moving train, bare nekkid belly flop in an actual open pit outhouse than swim in that river.

Whiskey

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
big-laugh-smiley_zpsoqlgfg2i.png

LOveWerks

Music Poet; Prose Addict; Team Supporter; Vapester
VU Donator
Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Just got back to the house. Doctors appointment. More good news:

A1C: 5.2. Not bad for a type-1 cat like myself (it's actually excellent!).

Psych scrips: They got my medical records from back in Cacklackie. This clinic, attached to a Catholic-based hospital, won't even write scripts for anything considered narcotic. However, my previous psychiatrist wrote about my psych history, and how I do not drink and drug.

Doctor catches the psychiatrist in the hall, who shows up there ONCE A MONTH. He scans my chart, says "Good guy. Go ahead and write him." He gave me a nod, and closed the door.

Huh?

My PCP came in, and said:

"Your previous psychiatrist wrote about you with great respect. Your a good man, Mr. -. Your psych prescription will be sent to your pharmacy today."

He then told me yet ANOTHER referral person was coming into the room, to schedule... ANOTHER COLONOSCOPY! The report from the previous gastroenterologist read that I had pre-cancerous polyps.

Damn it. I hope that I don't have to travel this road again. Maybe Stephen King can give me some advice (we've written, snail mail).

Otherwise, I'm happy. I love Liz. We're getting ready to have 6 kW of solar power installed. Our power company will be paid a $20 stipend monthly, so that we can say to them:

@#*$ #@^!

LW & Liz :hug:

I'm tired, and a little scared. Back pain: awfully bad. I didn't realize that my doctor had WRITTEN my prescription; otherwise, the scrips that I really needed would've been filled - as the doctor said that they would be sent to the pharmacy via computer.

"Not so," said the Imp of Evil.

So, here I am whining (and I detest whiners), scared and angry. To offset these emotions, I share this missive with all of you, love Liz, and stare agape at our new home.

Upstairs and down: 2398 sq. ft. The outbuildings, and the wrought iron garden fence to the small yard's south, and a chain link fence bordering the northside yard contains what looks to be a small compound.

You meander through an alley that zigs and zags from the back of the carport, to the two-car garage that was converted into a workshop; the enclosed patio on the back of the house on the left of this narrow, Italianesque walkway; then, the small brick rear outdoor patio, next to another shed filled with lacquers, spar varnish and wood stains.

Yet, my apprehension remains.

I'll be okay. ;)

Liz loves me.

I share this missive with all of you, to keep my chin up.

As they say in Hoboken, "I love youse guys."

Whiskey

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I'm tired, and a little scared. Back pain: awfully bad. I didn't realize that my doctor had WRITTEN my prescription; otherwise, the scrips that I really needed would've been filled - as the doctor said that they would be sent to the pharmacy via computer.

So, here I am whining (and I detest whiners), scared and angry. To offset these emotions, I share this missive with all of you, love Liz, and stare agape at our new home.

Upstairs and down: 2398 sq. ft. The outbuildings, and the wrought iron garden fence to the small yard's south, and a chain link fence bordering the northside yard contains what looks to be a small compound.

You meander through an alley that zigs and zags from the back of the carport, to the two-car garage that was converted into a workshop; the enclosed patio on the back of the house on the left of this narrow, Italianesque walkway; then, the small brick rear outdoor patio, next to another shed filled with lacquers, spar varnish and wood stains.

I'll be okay. ;)

Liz loves me.

Hugs all around L, hope things get straightened out for you soon!!!

pete67

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee

I'll be okay. ;)

Liz loves me.

Good afternoon LW&Liz:wave:

BigNasty

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Fuck fedex, fuck them in the usps hole with ups pumping.
To just let you all know we have a no solicitor area, so not a person should be knocking unless it is visitors or whatever.
Was getting ready to vote for hillary elvis style drawers at ankles, mid way to the eagle landing on the seat.
*BOOMBOOMBOOMBOOM* on the door.
Bolt upright, Trip over drawers, trip over cat.
Bruised and carpet burnt and was able to cast my vote for hillary.

LOveWerks

Music Poet; Prose Addict; Team Supporter; Vapester
VU Donator
Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Hello, @Whiskey, @pete67, @Vapin4Joy, @Huckleberried, and all participants herein.

Just arrived at Liz's therapy appointment. She is on edge, and our home departure was nothing but stress.

The rearview mirror had to be super-glued to the windshield, thanks to our dogs during the trek from the East Coast.

Liz has better health coverage than I do, but they're making her jump through so many hoops that I think it's unfair.

She's about to run out of her meds, but Colorado is strict about prescribing controlled substances (except for the legal one that grows).

They even enter you into pharmacological state database. With a picture taken of you at the neighborhood Walgreens.

They're surprisingly tight, except for one Federal law.

Very strange.

Pain level: 8. We're going to a pharmacy after this appointment, so I've got the WRITTEN prescriptions.

Poor Liz. I love her so much, but when she's under duress - her Irish comes out. Duck, and cover.

Damn it, I hurt. Yet, I don't complain about it too much.

It's too much of a downer.

Hopefully, this appointment will pave the medical path that she needs to see the end of.

The end, being a psychiatrist.

I already have a psychiatrist appointment next month, and I'm already prescribed.

The medical care in Colorado is superlative, compared to where we lived before. To get that level of care (!) where we used to live, you had to go to Duke or UNC.

Here, you're in, er, civilization.

Not so much, where we lived before. Do I miss it? Nope.

I do, however, have to thank that uncivilized state for giving me the medical stepping stones that brought me to where I am.

Plus, I love my power chair. :inlove:

Just like I love my Liz. Actually, I love Liz more than I love myself. :wave:

cameringo_2016-06-30_182335.jpg She's soooo adorable :stars2:. LW

Countrypami

The Link Ninja
Staff member
VU Administrator
Senior Moderator
VU Vendor Employee
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Live Host
Member For 5 Years
Reddit Exile
VU Patreon
I didn't win a bottle of MaddScope last night, I won a $10 off coupon that can't be used for a 16ml or shipping.

Anyone want a $10 off code? @Huckleberried I believe you were going to order Cookys?

Sorry Goat... you cannot give away your winnings from the live channel here on the forum. I'm actually quite shocked that you would even want to considering Scope/Maddcatt make the #1 juice of 2015! I'll be sure to let Scope know you decided you didn't want it.

Spyg0at

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Sorry Goat... you cannot give away your winnings from the live channel here on the forum. I'm actually quite shocked that you would even want to considering Scope/Maddcatt make the #1 juice of 2015! I'll be sure to let Scope know you decided you didn't want it.
I DIY, not a slight against him, just figured since Huck was going to order, she could use it. No worries though. I appreciate the heads up.

Saddletramp1200

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Fuck fedex, fuck them in the usps hole with ups pumping.
To just let you all know we have a no solicitor area, so not a person should be knocking unless it is visitors or whatever.
Was getting ready to vote for hillary elvis style drawers at ankles, mid way to the eagle landing on the seat.
*BOOMBOOMBOOMBOOM* on the door.
Bolt upright, Trip over drawers, trip over cat.
Bruised and carpet burnt and was able to cast my vote for hillary.
So your today has been pretty much like My Monday. :cuss2::cool::kickbutt::gaah:

Status
Not open for further replies.

VU Sponsors