Become a Patron!

Whiskey's CORNER #2 (#3 will be created 8-1-16)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Saddletramp1200

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Had a couple of donuts,3 or 4 cups of coffee, feelin' pretty damn good for my age. I'm going to ride my regular 29" bicycle to the store & get some beer. Ain't rode it farther than the end of the driveway in three years, but I keep my bikes up. First 1/2 mile, this is harder than I remember it being. Mile one, The little Dude on my shoulder that makes me do bad things says, What's the matter Sport? Big bad biker man. Shut the fuck up! I mentally yelled at him. Legs gettin' tired, maybe I better turn around, What's the matter sport, can't hack it anymore? :cuss2:Piss off, mile three almost there, damn near dead, made it. Got my Beer, made it home, collapsed on the couch sweating like I might die, but I made it. It ain't happenin' twice. :cool: The good part is I didn't cough at all. Vaping rocks! :bliss:

Whiskey

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
whew_80_anim_gif_zpsqka8yesp.gif

Boattlebot

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
That is debatable. Some would tell you their lives were much more rewarding and fulfilling when they were living Spartan.
Im not one of those people. I dont need millions in banks all over the world, i just want enought to not hage to worry about bills. Witch im hopeing to be able to start providing for myself very soon with this new job.

Boattlebot

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
My short term goal is clear my debt.

After that, i would like to pay for a harley in cash. (Not nessicarily a new one of the show room floor, but a nice one)

Then after that, just save and save so i can get my own thing started. Im hopeing to be compleatly self employed withing 5 years.

MKPM

AMG
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
ECF Refugee
morning!

I've been looking at HEMO's. Not to sound racist or stereotype, but are the majority of HEMO hunters Persian? lol
There are a few. Two of the more prolific ones are Ali Saed who is Persian, but lives in Australia. He is the founder and leader of HEMO. Another is Kahrum Danji (sp). He is SUPER wealthy...as in...he owns several hypercars, but never keeps them for more than a year. Brian Tally is another. The bulk of HEMO modders live in Poland, Maylasia, and The Philippines.

Spyg0at

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
There are a few. Two of the more prolific ones are Ali Saed who is Persian, but lives in Australia. He is the founder and leader of HEMO. Another is Kahrum Danji (sp). He is SUPER wealthy...as in...he owns several hypercars, but never keeps them for more than a year. Brian Tally is another. The bulk of HEMO modders live in Poland, Maylasia, and The Philippines.
I had an original Mephisto RDA from the Philippines.

Spyg0at

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Im not one of those people. I dont need millions in banks all over the world, i just want enought to not hage to worry about bills. Witch im hopeing to be able to start providing for myself very soon with this new job.
There comes a point where you realize it feels better to do for others than to sit and count your shillings. However, you have a good plan, I hope it all works out for you.

MKPM

AMG
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
ECF Refugee
There comes a point where you realize it feels better to do for others than to sit and count your shillings. However, you have a good plan, I hope it all works out for you.
This is so very true. I do not want to be envied, I do not want to be hated...I want to be an equal with all people of good will.

Spyg0at

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
@MKPM your "Salt Life" sig always makes me smile. I lived in Neptune Beach, FL when those guys started that company. While I only met them once or twice at parties, I have friends that were friends of theirs. I always get a kick out of seeing their branding outside of Jacksonville, FL.

Saddletramp1200

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Being kind out of that's just you is the coolest thing a person can do. I try every day to help some one else. Sometimes it works, sometimes it don't. The key is I try. ;)

MKPM

AMG
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
ECF Refugee
@MKPM your "Salt Life" sig always makes me smile. I lived in Neptune Beach, FL when those guys started that company. While I only met them once or twice at parties, I have friends that were friends of theirs. I always get a kick out of seeing their branding outside of Jacksonville, FL.
Great people and a great store! People ask what it means...and I tell them that, yes, it IS a brand, but it is also a feeling that you just can't understand unless you live on the coast. When the sound of the ocean makes you silent, and when you have this perpetual layer of salt on your skin, even when you don't go near the water.....that is the Salt Life.

MKPM

AMG
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
ECF Refugee
American, Neptune, Jax....they are all basically "Bro Beaches" or "Hey! Look at me!" beaches. Great food however. I tend to stick to Big and Little Talbot, and Fernandina.

Saddletramp1200

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Great people and a great store! People ask what it means...and I tell them that, yes, it IS a brand, but it is also a feeling that you just can't understand unless you live on the coast. When the sound of the ocean makes you silent, and when you have this perpetual layer of salt on your skin, even when you don't go near the water.....that is the Salt Life.
Yep.

Spyg0at

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
American, Neptune, Jax....they are all basically "Bro Beaches" or "Hey! Look at me!" beaches. Great food however. I tend to stick to Big and Little Talbot, and Fernandina.
I've lived in Neptune Beach, Jax Beach, Ponte Vedra and Atlantic Beach. I loved living there.

Huckleberried

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
It is 79/91 here now.

It is 90/111 now
I don't get it. Why do they bother to give us actual temps when everything feels like the index. Makes zero sense to me. Even here, it's actually 89. But when you're out there, it FEELS LIKE 97.

Someone, please explain to my feeble mind what the dew point means.

Greetings good peoples of The Corner!! :hug: :wave: :blowkiss:

Status
Not open for further replies.

VU Sponsors