Not open for further replies.

Whiskey

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
tumblr_ocfomb232S1urmckio1_1280.jpg

Saddletramp1200

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Stupid people that insist their right have always bothered me. Some school calls me & wants me to come pick my Daughter up. Indignant she said your daughter is here sitting next to me & I got your phone number from our records. Well lady that's one hell of a trick being my only Daughter died in a car wreck in Indiana in 2007. What's her name. That is not my family name. You mis dialed and now have me in tears. (that part is not true) & said recheck your info before you go hurting old people. Then hun up not giving her a chance to say anything. stupid people.png

pete67

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Stupid people that insist their right have always bothered me. Some school calls me & wants me to come pick my Daughter up. Indignant she said your daughter is here sitting next to me & I got your phone number from our records. Well lady that's one hell of a trick being my only Daughter died in a car wreck in Indiana in 2007. What's her name. That is not my family name. You mis dialed and now have me in tears. (that part is not true) & said recheck your info before you go hurting old people. Then hun up not giving her a chance to say anything. View attachment 61555
Hiya Saddle:wave: That is a good one.

Foggz

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I have the shed almost full.10+ cords when I'm done. We bought a tractor trailer load this year. No idea where to put the excess but I don't have to deal with that yet.

Gonna try to be around more,Whis:) I have a lot of wood to deal with and have no good idea what to do with it. Guess I'll be stocking some into hubs garage wood shed. It's slower going for me. I'll be 69 in November. Guess I should be thankful I'm still in shape to do this stuff.

Hiya FranC - That is a lot of wood .. I fondly remember the wood burning days, and actually kinda miss the wood stocking etc.
Am sure I would get over that quick tho if I was to do it again :p. Loses it's allure quick. That being said it is great exercise tho and must admit I could do with some of that ;p Hats off to ya .. !

BigNasty

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Woo Limitless won.
From the shitty aspect of goldylocks kitteh.. he is doing way better.
The low rent retarrds in those goofy blue uniforms at the airport...
The inbreds on the lightrail train home...

The win was nice, the shitty questionable food from dominos...

Fuck it going to bed.

Boattlebot

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
I'm tired as fuck. Can't keep my eyes open. Had to pull off and let the mentor take over I was getting stupid. Drove from Denver and I'm hitting pheniox now. Went into violation looking for parking but no luck for the last 2 hours everywhere I looked full ( not that there's many places here) ramps didn't even have enough shoulder to put a 4 wheeler let along a rig. Found some shoulder on an overpass on 17.

Status
Not open for further replies.

VU Sponsors