I want this
Is that a FINGER.....or a penis?........:teehee:

AngiBe

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Afternoon everyone ! Another bad day yesterday but I'm officially done with this kid. Make a long story short got him to leave the girl and go to detox. Was driving all over from 10am and got home at 4 this morning. After a 5 hour admission process they went to take him over to the detox. He started saying F this place I'm not going etc etc. Got in the car and drove off. His friend that was with me couldn't believe what I did. I told his friend I'm done and I've had it. Think he eventually complied but we shall see. He's my son, I do love him, but I'm done with the bullshit. That was the last straw ! Missed a day of work also.

Damn.....I'm so sorry. It makes me so sad to read this and still praying he eventually breaks from his demons. But you've done all you can do.

BigNasty

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Ugh goldylocks is doing MUCH better he is up to his prancing around kneeding dough making ways.
So instead of him bitching and patting at me to move so he can take the warm indent he now bitches and pats to get the heating pad turned on. Which would not be bad but he takes up my entire bed.

Passed out in the chair and woke up feeling OLD!

pete67

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Ugh goldylocks is doing MUCH better he is up to his prancing around kneeding dough making ways.
So instead of him bitching and patting at me to move so he can take the warm indent he now bitches and pats to get the heating pad turned on. Which would not be bad but he takes up my entire bed.

Passed out in the chair and woke up feeling OLD!
Hiya Nasty:wave:

Status
Not open for further replies.

VU Sponsors