Member For 4 Years
Fallin asleep here, catch you all tomorrow, G'night Corner :wave:<3
tumblr_n8ppgumqZR1spq83no1_500_zpslycfudud.jpg

Boattlebot

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Ran into a buddy of mine at the los angles terminal. Small world lol.

So I've officially been coast to coast. (Not dissimmiler to space ghost) and can state, without a doubt in my mind, fuck this state.

Breazy_Com

Excellence In Service
VU Vendor
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Hey everyone. At work check in. So the kid did go into the detox and he's there. Not getting my hopes up but you know the program saying there are no coincidences. By some stroke of fate there's a counselor that works there that knows my son lol. So that might help. The guy worked in Phoenix house upstate and my son was there so they know each other. We will see what happens. See you guys in the afternoon.

Boattlebot

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Holy shit balls that was fucking nuts. I drove through a bunch of crazy shit. Just fuck fuck fuck. Bouncing down the i5 at 55mph with about 300 cars all around you doing fuck knows what and a Ferrari just weaving through at I think at least 90.

This is the acual definition of insanity

OneBadWolf

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Holy shit balls that was fucking nuts. I drove through a bunch of crazy shit. Just fuck fuck fuck. Bouncing down the i5 at 55mph with about 300 cars all around you doing fuck knows what and a Ferrari just weaving through at I think at least 90.
This is the acual definition of insanity

Its not the I5 out of LA until a school bus passes you doing 90, with the kids giving you the finger. lol

Boattlebot

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
I have no way to even describe the insanity that is the greater los angles area. Insanity doesn't do it justice. If I tried to form a word to describe this place it would just come out "djsnaoddodpdoskajKso+ju8#829o+n:°™[kjbdndxkbsoao+own skaldic men a+" while a monkey is banging to cocanuts together in the corner while hanging on the celing fan with its tail.

BigNasty

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Mom made it from her trip late as all hell.
The low rent low grade morons of the tsa... actually offensive to low rent low grade morons to lump them together with TSA... (I still cannot get the images of the goofy as fuck TSA color guard out of my mind.)
Apart from me almost getting arrested and put on the do not fly list. The Port Police actually knew the law and did not violate my civil rightss, told the tsa they did not have a right in this state to demand my ID and there were no grounds for them to detain, harass or threaten me.
Mind you this is the same group of low rent retards that fucked with a guy so bad getting through security a few years ago he stripped buck ass nekkid and told them to piss off.

Kevin H.

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Good morning Whis :wave:. Dad's doing OK. They drained 500ml of fluid from his lung on Wednesday. His heart surgeon is coming in today to speak with him. No departure date yet from the hospital. He's hoping that it's soon, since he's been there since Sunday. That's about it for now.

Status
Not open for further replies.

VU Sponsors