Become a Patron!

Whiskey's Corner#3

Status
Not open for further replies.

pete67

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Sweetheart, I ain't gonna croke. This happens about every three or four years. The Devil is terrified of me, & the "leaders for a better neighborhood" will do anything to keep me out. So you guys are stuck with me for some time to come. I have ordered a pet door so She can go in & out as she pleases. There is no way in Hell I am going to the ER in Houston on Friday afternoon. Aww Hell No. :cool:
Just think a full moon tonight.

Vapin4Joy

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Sweetheart, I ain't gonna croke. This happens about every three or four years. The Devil is terrified of me, & the "leaders for a better neighborhood" will do anything to keep me out. So you guys are stuck with me for some time to come. I have ordered a pet door so She can go in & out as she pleases. There is no way in Hell I am going to the ER in Houston on Friday afternoon. Aww Hell No. :cool:
Dude if it's a clotting thing, you can have the one that gives you a PE, hit the ER!!!!!!!!!!!!

Foggz

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Evening Whiskey, how goes today?
images

Foggz

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
eh nothing to speak of .. mid to 9am shift .. actually picked up 6 hours of sleep after (always a struggle during the day) and now up and having coffee .. i do sorta get two morning coffee times tho .. one after the shift and another whenever I get up .. heh. So just chillin a bit.. mexican sounds good tho... ;) or maybe :pizza:

:coffee2::coffee:

nite Whiskey

Status
Not open for further replies.

VU Sponsors