tumblr_o7w3o4XF2j1s9czt1o1_1280_zpsa7jy7f6e.jpg
Good night Whiskey. :hug:

Breazy_Com

Excellence In Service
VU Vendor
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Hey everyone ! Missed the afternoon check in. You know what that means..........TROUBLE ! Kids been in Detox three days. So he decided to leave. I would not pick him up, I would not turn his phone back on, I did not help him in any way shape or form and told him I'm done with him. End result......he's going to a program now. The problem he's going to have is with only three days of detox he is going to get bad withdrawels. So he might use or leave. But I'm sticking to my guns. You leave your dead to me. you stay and do good you have my support. I will say I'm freaking wiped out again from all this shit ! Hope you guys have a good Friday night while I'm at work :mad:

pete67

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Hey everyone ! Missed the afternoon check in. You know what that means..........TROUBLE ! Kids been in Detox three days. So he decided to leave. I would not pick him up, I would not turn his phone back on, I did not help him in any way shape or form and told him I'm done with him. End result......he's going to a program now. The problem he's going to have is with only three days of detox he is going to get bad withdrawels. So he might use or leave. But I'm sticking to my guns. You leave your dead to me. you stay and do good you have my support. I will say I'm freaking wiped out again from all this shit ! Hope you guys have a good Friday night while I'm at work :mad:
Sorry you have to go through this. You are in our thoughts and prayers.

Breazy_Com

Excellence In Service
VU Vendor
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Afternoon everyone ! So I fell asleep at 6 am from getting home from work. About 9 am I get a call from the kid. I'm a little deaf from working on tanks in the Marines so the first three times I didn't hear what he said. I was like Oh no here we go he's leaving again. But what he did say was I love you and I'm going to do good here. Yeah Yeah Yeah. Heard it before so don't tell me show me ! So for the time being I'm safe for a little while and hopefully can be in peace for a little. But I did tell him you saw that I'm not helping you anymore and If you stay and do good you have my support. Leave and your on your own kid.

Whiskey

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Morning all :eek:.......I'm sick :facepalm:. Looks like a head cold to go along with a sore throat :wait:. What a great way to start my vacation:rolleyes:. Oh well.
Darn, sorry to hear your not feeling well, ton's of folks suffering from fall allergies, maybe that's it?
Morning corner crew. Sitting by the hotel pool enjoying my coffee while the kids swim some energy off. So far has been an amazing visit.

Hope all are well (yes you too saddle ) smooches y'all
Wavin:wave::shades:'

Afternoon everyone ! So I fell asleep at 6 am from getting home from work. About 9 am I get a call from the kid. I'm a little deaf from working on tanks in the Marines so the first three times I didn't hear what he said. I was like Oh no here we go he's leaving again. But what he did say was I love you and I'm going to do good here. Yeah Yeah Yeah. Heard it before so don't tell me show me ! So for the time being I'm safe for a little while and hopefully can be in peace for a little. But I did tell him you saw that I'm not helping you anymore and If you stay and do good you have my support. Leave and your on your own kid.
It's a start, maybe this time, I'm hoping it takes!!<3

Status
Not open for further replies.

VU Sponsors