Not open for further replies.

LOveWerks

Music Poet; Prose Addict; Team Supporter; Vapester
VU Donator
Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Good morning, everyone. Liz and my mother-in-law went back to Walmart, to return some clothes (read: exchange); so, I grabbed this opportunity to say 'Good Morning' to my brothers and sisters of The Corner Realm. :wave:

Mom spent the night last night, and it has been an uneventful weekend. She's addicted to political talk shows on TV, so my head is fairly thrumming :sad: at this point.

What I'm writing, is this:

HOW MANY NEWS CYCLES SHOULD ONE HAVE TO ENDURE? THE ONLY BREAK IN THE ACTION WAS WHEN SOME ENTITY CREATED A FRACUS IN MANHATTAN, NYC...

Okay, LW. Act like Tommy Chong in "Up In Smoke," and repeat the mantra "Mellow... Mellow... Mel-lowww... there. How's that, man?"

Today, I will install my new Fender Tremolo system, and Sperzel locking tuners on (and in) my Stratocaster. My new neck is ordered - more frets, ebony fretboard, and a scale that is in-between a Gibson Les Paul, and a 22-fret Strat.

It's gonna be a greasy axe, man. :shades:

Fender purists will dislike me; so will Les Paul players. My fans will be from Hamer, or Paul Reed Smith. I want an electric with less string tension, and the inimitable Strat sound. :D Though, I've got some other tricks for next month:

I'm removing the five-position Strat pickup switch, and replacing it with a plastic pedestal made of the same pickup cover plastic, with black borders on its sides...

Six switches will be installed, all chrome. Three to turn each pickup on or off, and three to reverse each pickup's phase.

This Strat is going to be a sonic menace; especially, when I replace the pickups with either Lace Sensors, or Fender Strat Noiseless pickups (depending upon budget... Liz has been very supportive of my music expenses lately. Let's hope that she's cool next month :bomb:).

LW & Liz:hug:

pete67

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
So I won on Mod Envy tonight!!! :xD::xD::xD:
I won this https://www.misthub.com/products/jac-vapour-series-b-tilt-mod and it says I can charge a battery inside of it and it is capable of passthru.
It says in order to do this I need a battery that requires 20A... Found this LG https://www.misthub.com/collections/batteries/products/lg-hg2-18650-limn-3000mah-battery-1 and it says it has 20A. Is this safe? I can't afford a separate charger right now but I think I get the battery now with the points I earned by signing up. Does misthub sell legit batteries?
Congrats on your win.

pete67

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Good morning Corner:wave:<3 Grats on the win, Celtic!
tumblr_ni5q5p6bdH1s55yf2o1_1280_zpsunc1oebg.jpg
Good afternoon Whiskey:wave:

pete67

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Good morning, everyone. Liz and my mother-in-law went back to Walmart, to return some clothes (read: exchange); so, I grabbed this opportunity to say 'Good Morning' to my brothers and sisters of The Corner Realm. :wave:

Mom spent the night last night, and it has been an uneventful weekend. She's addicted to political talk shows on TV, so my head is fairly thrumming :sad: at this point.

What I'm writing, is this:

HOW MANY NEWS CYCLES SHOULD ONE HAVE TO ENDURE? THE ONLY BREAK IN THE ACTION WAS WHEN SOME ENTITY CREATED A FRACUS IN MANHATTAN, NYC...

Okay, LW. Act like Tommy Chong in "Up In Smoke," and repeat the mantra "Mellow... Mellow... Mel-lowww... there. How's that, man?"

Today, I will install my new Fender Tremolo system, and Sperzel locking tuners on (and in) my Stratocaster. My new neck is ordered - more frets, ebony fretboard, and a scale that is in-between a Gibson Les Paul, and a 22-fret Strat.

It's gonna be a greasy axe, man. :shades:

Fender purists will dislike me; so will Les Paul players. My fans will be from Hamer, or Paul Reed Smith. I want an electric with less string tension, and the inimitable Strat sound. :D Though, I've got some other tricks for next month:

I'm removing the five-position Strat pickup switch, and replacing it with a plastic pedestal made of the same pickup cover plastic, with black borders on its sides...

Six switches will be installed, all chrome. Three to turn each pickup on or off, and three to reverse each pickup's phase.

This Strat is going to be a sonic menace; especially, when I replace the pickups with either Lace Sensors, or Fender Strat Noiseless pickups (depending upon budget... Liz has been very supportive of my music expenses lately. Let's hope that she's cool next month :bomb:).

LW & Liz:hug:
Good afternoon LW&Liz:wave:

Saddletramp1200

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Hello Family, hope everyone is doing good. I'm getting where I can walk about 10 feet. So anything is an improvement. I have long wished I could fix my Family's computers from here. I used to do that. Over the Internet for some clients. But alas I can't fix worn out computers. Brown Girl has been gone a month & a day. Part of me still waits to hear her scratch on the door. Princess is napping (no doubt plotting her next un provoked attack). :cool::banana:

Vapin4Joy

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Hello Family, hope everyone is doing good. I'm getting where I can walk about 10 feet. So anything is an improvement. I have long wished I could fix my Family's computers from here. I used to do that. Over the Internet for some clients. But alas I can't fix worn out computers. Brown Girl has been gone a month & a day. Part of me still waits to hear her scratch on the door. Princess is napping (no doubt plotting her next un provoked attack). :cool::banana:
Hey Saddle!

Status
Not open for further replies.

VU Sponsors