Become a Patron!

Whiskey's Corner#3

Status
Not open for further replies.

pete67

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Afternoon everyone ! So I fell asleep at 6 am from getting home from work. About 9 am I get a call from the kid. I'm a little deaf from working on tanks in the Marines so the first three times I didn't hear what he said. I was like Oh no here we go he's leaving again. But what he did say was I love you and I'm going to do good here. Yeah Yeah Yeah. Heard it before so don't tell me show me ! So for the time being I'm safe for a little while and hopefully can be in peace for a little. But I did tell him you saw that I'm not helping you anymore and If you stay and do good you have my support. Leave and your on your own kid.
Good afternoon Breazy:wave:

pete67

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Hi everyone, a beautiful day here, just walked in my front door, I took my dogs on a 3 mile hike on the main road. They love to explore and it's good to show them the area, just in case they get off the property, good exercise for me also.:):wave:
Hiya Vapin:wave:

celticluvr

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
So what should I do? I won the juice last Thursday (8th) and the guy asked if I could wait til this Thursday (15th) and I have not heard anything from him. The other winner got his shipped out and had the same choices as me. I don't want to bug the guy and would like to hear some etiquette on how I should handle this, being as it is my first win and all. :huh::huh:

Whiskey

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
tumblr_od20z24hLt1v41cz2o1_1280.jpg

pete67

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
So what should I do? I won the juice last Thursday (8th) and the guy asked if I could wait til this Thursday (15th) and I have not heard anything from him. The other winner got his shipped out and had the same choices as me. I don't want to bug the guy and would like to hear some etiquette on how I should handle this, being as it is my first win and all. :huh::huh:
Hiya Celtic:wave:

OneBadWolf

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
I have been using Outlook 03 for years

Have you tried Open Office, or Libre Office? Compatible with Word, Powerpoint, Exell etc, and the best part, its free!!!

Except for Bill Gates. He has to pay for its development. Part of the deal when Microsoft aquired Sun Microsystems.

( Bill really really wanted Java ).

Vapin4Joy

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Have you tried Open Office, or Libre Office? Compatible with Word, Powerpoint, Exell etc, and the best part, its free!!!

Except for Bill Gates. He has to pay for its development. Part of the deal when Microsoft aquired Sun Microsystems.

( Bill really really wanted Java ).
Nope, but that will be my late night project.

celticluvr

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
So I won on Mod Envy tonight!!! :xD::xD::xD:
I won this https://www.misthub.com/products/jac-vapour-series-b-tilt-mod and it says I can charge a battery inside of it and it is capable of passthru.
It says in order to do this I need a battery that requires 20A... Found this LG https://www.misthub.com/collections/batteries/products/lg-hg2-18650-limn-3000mah-battery-1 and it says it has 20A. Is this safe? I can't afford a separate charger right now but I think I get the battery now with the points I earned by signing up. Does misthub sell legit batteries?

RatRacer

a touch oɟɟ
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
So I won on Mod Envy tonight!!! :xD::xD::xD:
I won this https://www.misthub.com/products/jac-vapour-series-b-tilt-mod and it says I can charge a battery inside of it and it is capable of passthru.
It says in order to do this I need a battery that requires 20A... Found this LG https://www.misthub.com/collections/batteries/products/lg-hg2-18650-limn-3000mah-battery-1 and it says it has 20A. Is this safe? I can't afford a separate charger right now but I think I get the battery now with the points I earned by signing up. Does misthub sell legit batteries?
Congrats again Celtics.
It's a 40w mod, so you'll be safe. I vape at 27w, and use cheap Efest's, because I'm under 10A to really worry currently.

Status
Not open for further replies.

VU Sponsors