Not open for further replies.

Whiskey

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
tumblr_oabu1otKHq1thadqso1_500.jpg

Saddletramp1200

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
So one night some Bro's & I were in the search for the worm that hangs out on the bottom of a Tequila bottle, when all of a sudden one of us had an idea. Unusual but it does happen, I got this cordless weed eater in my pickup & am severely allergic to yard work so why not make it into an electric bike. After makin' some platforms & finding some springs, hose clamps & crap we had one that worked. Worked good. It drove the front wheel of an old bicycle I had & took turns riding the damn thing. Till one way Wayne rode it forgot how to stop it & rode it thru the neighbors fence. Broke his nose, which we all agree was an improvement. so there it sets in the back yard. Good for three hours of fun.

celticluvr

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
So one night some Bro's & I were in the search for the worm that hangs out on the bottom of a Tequila bottle, when all of a sudden one of us had an idea. Unusual but it does happen, I got this cordless weed eater in my pickup & am severely allergic to yard work so why not make it into an electric bike. After makin' some platforms & finding some springs, hose clamps & crap we had one that worked. Worked good. It drove the front wheel of an old bicycle I had & took turns riding the damn thing. Till one way Wayne rode it forgot how to stop it & rode it thru the neighbors fence. Broke his nose, which we all agree was an improvement. so there it sets in the back yard. Good for three hours of fun.
:teehee::teehee::teehee::teehee:

But the real question is did ya ever find the worm? :drunk:

Saddletramp1200

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
No, not that one. Seems that bottle emptied till it was desert dry, that damn worm had escaped. Seems he's a jumper. I have noticed him in other bottles as well. I have not given up the hunt for that elusive creature. At some point he will not evade a guzzle. Mario says he thought he saw it ridin' out the door of the shop on a Field Mouse. Then he passed back out. :cool::bliss::banana::blowkiss:

celticluvr

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
No, not that one. Seems that bottle emptied till it was desert dry, that damn worm had escaped. Seems he's a jumper. I have noticed him in other bottles as well. I have not given up the hunt for that elusive creature. At some point he will not evade a guzzle. Mario says he thought he saw it ridin' out the door of the shop on a Field Mouse. Then he passed back out. :cool::bliss::banana::blowkiss:
See, that right there is one of the best reasons for me to call the Corner home. This thread is so full of love and laughter, and sometimes tears. As always, seeing your posts makes me smile even though sometimes I may not be in the best of moods. :inlove:

Saddletramp1200

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
See, that right there is one of the best reasons for me to call the Corner home. This thread is so full of love and laughter, and sometimes tears. As always, seeing your posts makes me smile even though sometimes I may not be in the best of moods. :inlove:
I am so excited to be able to make you laugh! The scary part is that most of my storys happened.

Saddletramp1200

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Ohhhh my hoof has stared to look human again. My body don't make blood clots and crap cause it knows this is the best home it will ever have. The most fun anyway. If I am going to die do it right. Dont make me sweep up after. Full blown heart failure, not a wimpy ass stroke. That would just piss me off. :cool::bliss:

Saddletramp1200

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
These clowns either sell, trade, or give email addresses away. Don't really mind the spam but show me stuff I want, like china does.

Status
Not open for further replies.

VU Sponsors