ECF Refugee
Good morning!:wave:<3
tumblr_o3cbj21ER91tbf37wo1_400_zpslsfdevs7.jpg
Good morning Whiskey:coffee::wave:

pete67

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
I have no way to even describe the insanity that is the greater los angles area. Insanity doesn't do it justice. If I tried to form a word to describe this place it would just come out "djsnaoddodpdoskajKso+ju8#829o+n:°™[kjbdndxkbsoao+own skaldic men a+" while a monkey is banging to cocanuts together in the corner while hanging on the celing fan with its tail.
Isn't LA great:teehee: Use to deliver to the city of industry all the time.

LOveWerks

Music Poet; Prose Addict; Team Supporter; Vapester
VU Donator
Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
It's LW & Liz, making a late night post. I've reviewed everything since my last post, placed 'likes' wherever appropriate, and - man - it has been a rough few days.

Our Focus' rear end is stuck up in the air on ramps - the emergency brake on, tools at the ready; including, but not limited to, 5/8" 3/4" drive socket and box wrenches - and, a large 5-ton rolling jack, to keep one side of the hitch in an upright position, while...

...a disabled guy lies upon the cement carport floor, under the car on trash bags, since crawlers take away your leverage. I am in complete and irrevocable agony, as the jack was looking good on paper, but since it rolls and turns on the handle end - poor Liz isn't strong enough to help me... I got poked once, so hard, in my left bicep that it left a huge bruise...

No whining here; just plain abject frustration with myself, and my body's disabilities. I've never had pain, and a 'charley horse' take place at the same time,
in my left bicep.

Or, a huge bruise on my left bicep, for that matter.

Getting up and down from the floor is more agony, with poor Liz doing all that she can to help me.

Yet, I have strength and resolve to complete this task. I WILL NOT GIVE UP. Doing this, will enable Liz and I to transport my power chair, to our 'gambling gift' from Mom.

LW & Liz (finally posted it 9:23 MDST)

Vapin4Joy

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Hello everyone. :wave:

Well I got vape mail today from ecig, my Smok Alien 220 and a TFV8 Baby Beast. Love them both, the mod is beautiful, very well made and solid, nice features, small, feels good in the hand, the Beast has great flavor, holds 3mg, using the .4 dual coil at 60w, a very good vape. I really suggest both.
I came across 1 possible glitch or it is by design, in the instructions is shows Screen Rotation, I can't find that function anywhere. Called ecig and they tried one there and they could not find it either, they are contacting Smok to get the answer. Ordered it Wednesday and received it today, fast.
When I get a camera I will post pics. :D

Saddletramp1200

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
You sure you don't have a clot?
I don't know. I have been using large amounts of Vodka & Orange juice to thin my blood. My Doctor is out of town anyway. Don't want to sound morbid but I really don't care either way. No body knows when they are going to croke, or of what. Woman from my insurance provider called this morning to see how I am doing. Read off a list of shit that don't work & she wished me a pleasant week end & hung up. I am the last one on this side of the fence, all my loved ones are on the other. Don't really want to die, but when it's my time I won't bitch either. :cool::bliss:

Whiskey

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years

Well I got vape mail today from ecig, my Smok Alien 220 and a TFV8 Baby Beast. Love them both, the mod is beautiful, very well made and solid, nice features, small, feels good in the hand, the Beast has great flavor, holds 3mg, using the .4 dual coil at 60w, a very good vape. I really suggest both.
I came across 1 possible glitch or it is by design, in the instructions is shows Screen Rotation, I can't find that function anywhere. Called ecig and they tried one there and they could not find it either, they are contacting Smok to get the answer. Ordered it Wednesday and received it today, fast.
Cool, sounds like a nice mod and GREAT customer service, can't wait to see the pictures.....Then again, it may cause me to do some vape gear shopping I didn't want to do :facepalm::D

Whiskey

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I don't know. I have been using large amounts of Vodka & Orange juice to thin my blood. My Doctor is out of town anyway. Don't want to sound morbid but I really don't care either way. No body knows when they are going to croke, or of what. Woman from my insurance provider called this morning to see how I am doing. Read off a list of shit that don't work & she wished me a pleasant week end & hung up. I am the last one on this side of the fence, all my loved ones are on the other. Don't really want to die, but when it's my time I won't bitch either. :cool::bliss:
But....But,,,,,who will take care of Princess:eek::eek::(

Vapin4Joy

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Cool, sounds like a nice mod and GREAT customer service, can't wait to see the pictures.....Then again, it may cause me to do some vape gear shopping I didn't want to do :facepalm::D
I'll stick my neck out Whiskey, you would love this mod, it's beautiful, very well made. It's perfect to replace my IPV4, I can't wait to try it in TC. :bliss:

pete67

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee

Good afternoon Vapin:wave: Glad you like your new set up.

Vapin4Joy

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Brother, I have lived through 2 clots in my left leg, croaking from a clot hurts, do yourself a favor and get to your local ER and get a educated answer, could save your life. ;)

Markw4mms

#Team Jimi Supporter
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee

Hiya Vapin! Try powering it off and then hold the up/down buttons down for 3-5 seconds and see if that does the trick.

Saddletramp1200

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
But....But,,,,,who will take care of Princess:eek::eek::(
Sweetheart, I ain't gonna croke. This happens about every three or four years. The Devil is terrified of me, & the "leaders for a better neighborhood" will do anything to keep me out. So you guys are stuck with me for some time to come. I have ordered a pet door so She can go in & out as she pleases. There is no way in Hell I am going to the ER in Houston on Friday afternoon. Aww Hell No. :cool:

Status
Not open for further replies.

VU Sponsors