Become a Patron!

Whiskey's Corner#3

Status
Not open for further replies.

Whiskey

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
OMG, that is what I am planning for tomorrows dinner, tonight we are having German brats, may do them on the grill if I can muster some energy...LOL
I have blisters on my hands from the rake and shovel....LOL

Vapin4Joy

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
OMG, that is what I am planning for tomorrows dinner, tonight we are having German brats, may do them on the grill if I can muster some energy...LOL
I have blisters on my hands from the rake and shovel....LOL
Put on some gloves and make the brats! Then make it a nice and easy night. :giggle::)
Love curry chicken salad, I'm going to make curry tuna salad another day.

Vapin4Joy

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Yep, just so much to put away and trying to get grass take root on my fields before the bad weather hits, washed all of my dogs winter coats, making sure the heat works, I have probably 8 cords of firewood and will cut about 5 or 6 more.

Kevin H.

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Hi , How are you both tonight?
Eh.....OK. Gotta go and see my Dad @ the hospital in a little while....While my wife and son are going to her sister's house, to keep her company while she's watching her granddaughter. The daughter's fiancé had a fall down the stairs at their house, and he had to go to the hospital too:facepalm:. WOW!.....People in my/wife's family are having the worst luck lately:(.

Last edited:

Whiskey

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Eh.....OK. Gotta go and see my Dad @ the hospital in a little while....While my wife and son are going to her sister's house, to keep her company and keep her company while she's watching her granddaughter. Granddaughter's fiancé had a fall down the stairs at their house, and he had to go to the hospital too:facepalm:. WOW!.....People in my/wife's family are having the worst luck lately:(.
Oh my.....That is awful:( How's your dad doing?

Kevin H.

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
That's the US distributor, has to be full retail, interesting that Pioneer is going high end.
I may just wait and see what the "real price" is on the 7, once it gets out to the US vendors like Breazy, Ecig or MVS etc....Otherwise....I may pickup a 6x. I do like the iPV400 that I have (and took up with me to Niagara Falls), and the Reuleaux RX 2/3 is not too shabby either. I've been alternating between those two mods, and haven't really used anything else lately.

Vapin4Joy

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I may just wait and see what the "real price" is on the 7, once it gets out to the US vendors like Breazy, Ecig or MVS etc....Otherwise....I may pickup a 6x. I do like the iPV400 that I have (and took up with me to Niagara Falls), and the Reuleaux RX 2/3 is not too shabby either. I've been alternating between those two mods, and haven't really used anything else lately.
Just guessing, it will show up for between 89-100, so many new mods showing up.

Status
Not open for further replies.

VU Sponsors