Become a Patron!

Womper Woom Wejects

Moueix

Shenanigannery Jedi. Welcome New Refugee's!
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
What??? I'm afraid we can't be friends anymore hun.;)
Venison jerky, venison roasts, venison chili, it's all good. I have no interest in hunting it, but I'll eat it given the chance.

Oh hell yeah. Venison-kabobs, venison creole, venison gumbo. Pan fried, deep fried, stir-fried. There's pineapple venison, lemon venison, coconut venison, pepper venison, venison soup, venison stew, venison salad, venison and potatoes, venison burger, venison sandwich. That uh... that's about it.

AndriaD

Yes, I DO wear a mask! I'm vaccinated, too!
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
I ain't going to lie I brake for everything. I had too many up close and personal experiences with killing animals so I guess you could say I am atoning.

Braking, and trying to dodge, are entirely different. I brake for shadows. :D I have braking down to a fine art, so that when the vehicle comes to a stop, there's no "bounce-back." But I won't try to dodge anything; it ain't bumper cars out there.

Andria

Debadoo

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Don't like deer or most wild game to eat. Too strong on the flavor for me.
However Elk is good.
same here, but never tried elk. The only buffalo I had was ground meat, and it was horribly greasy, which is odd, cuz it's supposed to be a very lean animal.

What??? I'm afraid we can't be friends anymore hun.
Venison jerky, venison roasts, venison chili, it's all good. I have no interest in hunting it, but I'll eat it given the chance
lmao you'll have to get some and cook me some good venison then. Everyone says I just haven't had it fixed right.

Tasted goat one time......one bite....it tasted like rotten meat!

That uh... that's about it.
what......no venison milk shake??? :p

Well I am out for the night folks need to rest up before an all day PS4 bender tomorrow.
have fun.......pop in once or twice so we know you haven't been completely taken over by the game ;)

AndriaD

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
you'll have to get some and cook me some good venison then. Everyone says I just haven't had it fixed right.

Tasted goat one time......one bite....it tasted like rotten meat!
;)

It's really down to the expertise of whoever cures the meat. I've had venison that was EXCELLENT. Then again, there's a guy at my husband's plant who used to give him venison, and I swear to god, it just tasted like BLOOD. Nasty. I told him not to accept any more of it, I won't have it in my freezer.

Andria

The Cromwell

I am a BOT
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
People that try to get me to like Deer meat say well you can do this and this and this to it and it tastes just like beef?
I just tell em it is simpler to buy beef.

I am a piss poor hillbilly I do not even own one thing with camo pattern on it.

AndriaD

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
People that try to get me to like Deer meat say well you can do this and this and this to it and it tastes just like beef?
I just tell em it is simpler to buy beef.

I am a piss poor hillbilly I do not even own one thing with camo pattern on it.

It *can* taste like beef, if cured and cooked properly. The benefit of it over beef is that it has no cholesterol, and beef has tons of it, and some of us can't digest cholesterol, it makes us sick.

It's a bit dry, so I prefer it when it's cooked a la pot roast, which keeps it moist and tender. But the idiot at my husband's work clearly doesn't know his ass from his elbow about curing it, so I won't have it.

Andria

The Cromwell

I am a BOT
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Yep am just a total failure as a hillbilly.
I am not fat.
do not have a beard.
Do not dip worm dirt.
Do not have Camos.
Do not hunt.
Do not even have a 4 wheeler.
And no Tats.
And do not drink much at all.

I do have guns and 2 pickup trucks though :D

Draconigena

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
I have to admit that I have never seen anyone in camo clothing.
Now, be real for a minute... IF it was truly camouflage clothing, you wouldn't be able to see them, therefore anyone I see who is wearing multiple shades of green, tan, or gray in patterns (some even look like leaves) who can be see clearly is not wearing camo clothing.
Humans have so much fun deluding themselves that they are something they are not.
:D

The Cromwell

I am a BOT
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Now, be real for a minute... IF it was truly camouflage clothing, you wouldn't be able to see them, therefore anyone I see who is wearing multiple shades of green, tan, or gray in patterns (even some look like leaves) who can be see clearly is not wearing camo clothing.
Wouldn't they appear naked?

Draconigena

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Naked? Is camo clothing supposed to be see-through? I thought you were just supposed to look so much like your environment that no one could see you standing there. I wish some of those fat asses at Walmart would wear something so I couldn't see them.

AndriaD

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Naked? Is camo clothing supposed to be see-through? I thought you were just supposed to look so much like your environment that no one could see you standing there. I wish some of those fat asses at Walmart would wear something so I couldn't see them.

They need to make the doors narrower, I've always thought. If you can't fit thru the door, you don't need food anyway. :giggle:

Andria

LynnNC

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Even some who do fit through the doors (barely) still seem to think the waistband of their sweats is to be worn around their knees and are truly frightening...
Don't forget the ones who's clothes are 4 sizes too small and slabs of the fat are hanging over and out of every piece of clothing they own. I saw a woman 2 days ago that had on a cami top and a pair of shorts that wasn't 6 inches long. The top was so tight that her boobs almost were busting out at the top, the flab under her arms were bulging out and the cami was short so the belly and back fat bulged out of the bottom. The shorts were so tight and small that her butt crack was clearly visible at the top and her butt cheeks at the bottom. My first thought was did she actually look in the mirror before she left home and thought she looked presentable to the public?

Draconigena

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Maybe I do not belong in today's society. I simply cannot understand why some people are so willing to appear in public dressed like that. Have they no pride whatsoever in themselves or are they trying to gross out every other human being? Surely they cannot think they look good with all that ugly fat spilling out all over the place. Sometimes people just make me want to puke!

LynnNC

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Maybe I do not belong in today's society. I simply cannot understand why some people are so willing to appear in public dressed like that. Have they no pride whatsoever in themselves or are they trying to gross out every other human being? Surely they cannot think they look good with all that ugly fat spilling out all over the place. Sometimes people just make me want to puke!
Me too! I guess I was raised different. I was raised that when you went out in public, everything was covered. No pajamas(saw this at the grocery store this afternoon complete with slippers), or tight clothes with stuff hanging out. I have some small rolls of fat but if you see me in a public place or really even at home, you will NOT see those rolls of fat unless you pull up my shirt.

Draconigena

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
I have little complaint against fat people because I used to be one (and still have a bit of a roll). My gripe is against all those, both female and male, who think it is perfectly OK to force you to view their gross bodies. A little extra meat on women can be attractive (we guys want something to hold onto after all) :) but I really don't think any of us likes looking at a sow in pajamas several sizes too small.

LynnNC

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I have little complaint against fat people because I used to be one (and still have a bit of a roll). My gripe is against all those, both female and male, who think it is perfectly OK to force you to view their gross bodies. A little extra meat on women can be attractive (we guys want something to hold onto after all) :) but I really don't think any of us likes looking at a sow in pajamas several sizes too small.
Amen!!

Eskie

Silver Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Don't forget the ones who's clothes are 4 sizes too small and slabs of the fat are hanging over and out of every piece of clothing they own. I saw a woman 2 days ago that had on a cami top and a pair of shorts that wasn't 6 inches long. The top was so tight that her boobs almost were busting out at the top, the flab under her arms were bulging out and the cami was short so the belly and back fat bulged out of the bottom. The shorts were so tight and small that her butt crack was clearly visible at the top and her butt cheeks at the bottom. My first thought was did she actually look in the mirror before she left home and thought she looked presentable to the public?

Magic mirror. Works wonders for self esteem.

Morning all!

OK, I'll admit it. I brake for squirrels:facepalm:.

chopdoc

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Now, be real for a minute... IF it was truly camouflage clothing, you wouldn't be able to see them, therefore anyone I see who is wearing multiple shades of green, tan, or gray in patterns (some even look like leaves) who can be see clearly is not wearing camo clothing.
Humans have so much fun deluding themselves that they are something they are not.
:D
I always get a chuckle out of these peeps who spend all sorts of money on camo, pant, camo shirts, camo jackets, gloves, boots. Even camo guns and face paint yet when they go into the woods hunting they have to wear this bright ass orange vest that the law requires them to wear. :giggle:

Reign

Silver Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
ECF Refugee
Morning Lynn and all other wompers :D

I turned mine on for 70. Cant stand it any hotter than that in the winter or I cant breathe

That's where I have mine set now, but it was on 72 when I left to get sugar for my coffee (hate having to do that) when I got back it was positively oppressive in here. :D

Reign

Silver Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
ECF Refugee
It's because my Cubbies are one game away from going to the World Series. Gonna get really cold when they actually get there and WIN the World Series.:D

I heard about that on the news and at the time they were talking about the Indians having a shot as well. Hell I even remember the Indians being such a long shot they made that Charlie Sheen movie about them. :)

chopdoc

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
That's where I have mine set now, but it was on 72 when I left to get sugar for my coffee (hate having to do that) when I got back it was positively oppressive in here. :D
Morning chopdoc and Reign :wave: I turned the little space heater on this morning. Not cold enough yet for the big heater. :)

Im actually hoping for a real cold winter this year. My ex wants it hot all the time and constantly had the heater on 75 to 78 which was sweltering to me plus killed me on the electric bill. It will be a perverse delight knowing she has $300+ electric bills this winter or be freezing because she is a cheap ass bitch when it comes to her money :D

Reign

Silver Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
ECF Refugee
Im actually hoping for a real cold winter this year. My ex wants it hot all the time and constantly had the heater on 75 to 78 which was sweltering to me plus killed me on the electric bill. It will be a perverse delight knowing she has $300+ electric bills this winter or be freezing because she is a cheap ass bitch when it comes to her money :D

Haha as someone with a particularly nasty ex I completely understand, enjoy it! :giggle::giggle:

Reign

Silver Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
ECF Refugee
Dang, guess it is cold right now for TX, 45 where Atcha lives. Still, gonna be almost 80 there later today, and it's only gonna get to 55 here.

Yeah it is, down here by the coast it's still 49 now and high in the low 80's later just a day ago it was in the mid-90's with very high humidity.

LynnNC

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
My furnace stays on 68-70 because I'm a cheap ass bitch! :giggle: It's around $500 for 100 gallons of heating oil and in really cold conditions, I can run through that in a month.

VU Sponsors