Become a Patron!

Womper Woom Wejects

Reign

Silver Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
ECF Refugee
My friend just told me that once those Walking Dead door thangs are gone, there won't be anymore. All my mobile home doors are too small for it. Waaaaaaaaaaaaaa!!!

Damn that sucks, I will probably be missing out on it too. With my vape mail that's on the way and video game today I'm stretched pretty thin until OT check next week. :(

Atchafalaya

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Damn that sucks, I will probably be missing out on it too. With my vape mail that's on the way and video game today I'm stretched pretty thin until OT check next week. :(
They may still have some left. :)
Ummmm, how about not? I kinda like your various body parts attached as they are.
lol!!! I told you I haven't had it sharpened...................yet. :giggle:

Eskie

Silver Contributor
Member For 3 Years
So more vape mail today!:vapemail:

Got my Alien in blue in. Really looks nice. In the photos I've seen of it, it looked sorta plasticky, but in the hand not at all. It feels like a quality mod.
Alien Engine.jpg

That's the good news. A little bad news to go along with it. I decided to get the Super tank, which turns out to be a really nice tank for taking factory coils. Fits lots of Atlantis style coils, so Atlantis, Triton, Vaporesso, Freemax all fit. Decided to get the blue to get matchy with the blue trim (I wanted the gunmetal, but this was all they has left on sale at Ecig, so I went for it). I didn't realize there were two blues. I ended up with the "Tiffany Blue" as I didn't realize there was a dark blue also available. It's not as matchy as I hoped :facepalm:

Tiffany blue.jpg

That is so NOT matchy. :tantrum:

Ordered a dark blue. no idea what I'll do with this one. Backup for the stash most likely.

AndriaD

Yes, I DO wear a mask! I'm vaccinated, too!
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Yep, but the Rocky Horror remake was on last night apparently.

It was. I caught a little of it at the beginning. I thought the choice of a female for Frank-n-furter was kinda stupid, but her singing voice convinced me it was an inspired bit of casting -- easily could have been a man's voice, and isn't that the very essence of a transvestite, looks like a woman and talks like a man? ;)

The looks of the actress playing Janet were jarring; Janet was a blonde, not a dark brunette. But the mannerisms were spot on, for both Brad and Janet. I was disappointed to see Rocky in loose baggy shorts, rather than the cute little tight shorts of the film. Idiots. Baggy shorts aren't sexy AT ALL, and Rocky was meant to be a sexy creature.

Riffraff was supposed to be bald with the long fringe -- actually my doctor looks exactly like Riffraff if he let his fringe grow long... but the voice was eerily close to the original Riffraff.

Andria

Eskie

Silver Contributor
Member For 3 Years
I need Atcha's brat picture to respond to Eskie's vape mail pictures!

Just kidding Eskie! That Smok mod is gorgeous!! The tank, not so much! :) I'm just jealous as the only vape mail I've gotten this week is that effing Serpent Mini that doesn't work! :blech:

Sorry to hear about the Serpent mini. I have one, and think it's a good tank. My only issue with it is its small 2 ml volume (barely). I also finds the vape hot from it due to the short chimney. It's not, however, in my regular tank rotation.

AndriaD

Yes, I DO wear a mask! I'm vaccinated, too!
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
BLASPHEMY I TELL YA!

That was more or less my own feeling about the whole thing, which is why I didn't watch the whole thing. I caught the first half hour or so, waiting for my husband to get ready to watch the stuff we DVR'ed earlier in the week. Didn't feel compelled to keep watching -- thus VERY different from the original!

Andria

LynnNC

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Sorry to hear about the Serpent mini. I have one, and think it's a good tank. My only issue with it is its small 2 ml volume (barely). I also finds the vape hot from it due to the short chimney. It's not, however, in my regular tank rotation.
I've done everything I can think of to try and make it work. It's still DOA though. First time ever in getting a piece of junk.

Reign

Silver Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
ECF Refugee
So more vape mail today!:vapemail:

Got my Alien in blue in. Really looks nice. In the photos I've seen of it, it looked sorta plasticky, but in the hand not at all. It feels like a quality mod.
View attachment 64459

That's the good news. A little bad news to go along with it. I decided to get the Super tank, which turns out to be a really nice tank for taking factory coils. Fits lots of Atlantis style coils, so Atlantis, Triton, Vaporesso, Freemax all fit. Decided to get the blue to get matchy with the blue trim (I wanted the gunmetal, but this was all they has left on sale at Ecig, so I went for it). I didn't realize there were two blues. I ended up with the "Tiffany Blue" as I didn't realize there was a dark blue also available. It's not as matchy as I hoped :facepalm:

View attachment 64462

That is so NOT matchy. :tantrum:

Ordered a dark blue. no idea what I'll do with this one. Backup for the stash most likely.

Man that Alien looks awesome for the first time ever I will say c'mon Monday! :D

Reign

Silver Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
ECF Refugee
I tell y'all it's a good thing this city boy was raised part time in the swamps of Texas, the fucking snake issue here is getting out of hand. Took Marley out not thinking anything was up look over by the back gate sure enough 3 1/2 footer sunning itself and this one was a cottonmouth as sure as I live and breathe. He's real lucky he got under that fence before I got with machete range I hate killing anything but to protect my dog it's on like Donkey Kong.

Atchafalaya

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
I tell y'all it's a good thing this city boy was raised part time in the swamps of Texas, the fucking snake issue here is getting out of hand. Took Marley out not thinking anything was up look over by the back gate sure enough 3 1/2 footer sunning itself and this one was a cottonmouth as sure as I live and breathe. He's real lucky he got under that fence before I got with machete range I hate killing anything but to protect my dog it's on like Donkey Kong.
Man cotton mouths are BAD news. At least a rattler will warn you. :eek:

Debadoo

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I just realized that when I replied to @kad2371 on his video of Little Shop of Horrors that I had the wrong movie. Dr Frank-N-Furter aka Tim Curry was in Rocky Horror Picture Show. I need a doofus emoji!
been too long since I've seen either one, so you had me convinced. :D

Buenos nachos.
close.......that's Bonus Nachos! :teehee:

was this a pic of the mod? Love the blue on the mod if it was. Not so much the atty.

That tank is the same yucky color blue as 2 Velocity Mini's I got for a bit under $5 each.
Jup! Been very tempted to try to grab a couple velocitys cuz I've heard you can get BF pins from fat daddy vapes and just inscrew the one and put the other in and they apparently have great air flow if you open it up. But I hate the colors. And am not certain how easy it is to BF em.

Well dang nabbers. Haven't heard hide nor hair from Debs and I'm getting off in less than 2 hours. Dunno if I'm supposed to go over or not. Deb!!!!! Where are you??????
Here I iz Here I iz

Alien abduction?
Anal probing in progress?
shock.gif
shock.gif
shock.gif
shock.gif
shock.gif
You can abduct me, but there will be NO probing!!!!

Pardon my language, but bullshit! Dentures do not stretch, expand, grow... but your gums will change shape and shrink and they change a lot more if you don't keep your teeth in all the time... ALL the time. Yes, you can take them out to clean them several times per day (using a regular toothbrush - you do not need fizzy tablets), but don't leave them out because as soon as your gums become a different shape than the dentures, you will either resort to adhesives or go get fitted for new dentures (very spendy).
Kewl! Can't believe people think their teeth grew. I know gums would shrink, but likely that's the bone. Didn't really know about the bone business. I do NOT want teeth shaped like mine, mine are more crooked than the FDA!! Really smashed together too. I've had 11 teeth pulled only one of which wasn't a permanent tooth, and I have only 2 spaces in my mouth and they're still really crooked and smashed together.

The ceremonies and rituals are really for the living, not the dead
JUP! when my son was getting ready to deploy the first time, we of course had to have this discussion about him, so while we were at it, we discussed it for me too. We are Christians, so I told him for me, I told him far as I was concerned, he could put me in a Hefty bag and set me out the curb cuz this body is only a shell. I don't care what happens to it when I'm no using it anymore. But from the experience of my dad passing, with no memorial service or anything, that was hard on me. So I told him to do whatever made it easier on him when I go. His feelings are the ones that will matter.

Well a very early morning. A bit (a lot) of discomfort pain from the dentist got me up early. Even the dog won't get up with me. I'll putter around here a while and see if I can grab a little more sleep later.
So sorry you're in so much pain. Hope ya got some pills that will help with it.

@Debadoo there's nothing wrong with Helen, but her last breeding didn't take, so she's not pregnant. (I deleted the rest because it was totally irrelevant to anyone but me. Sorry, I rambled...)
awwwww sorry it didn't take. But I love the cow stories. Very interesting. You probably don't wanna type it all back out again, but would love to know what's goin on if it's not too upsetting or a pain to type out again. We never have talked on the phone. Might be a good time :D

Dangggggg ok, not comin to visit you! that's crazy!

VU Sponsors