Become a Patron!

Womper Woom Wejects

Rixsta

People's Reviewer
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Not true, I'm a die hard Cubs fan, but I don't know any of the stats. I do, on the other hand, know exactly which candidate I'm voting for, and why. And my candidate does not have a (R) or (D) after their name. Everyone tells me I'm throwing my vote away, but I figure voting for someone I don't like to prevent someone else I don't like from winning would be throwing my vote away.

:cheers:

Moueix

Shenanigannery Jedi. Welcome New Refugee's!
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Not true, I'm a die hard Cubs fan, but I don't know any of the stats. I do, on the other hand, know exactly which candidate I'm voting for, and why. And my candidate does not have a (R) or (D) after their name. Everyone tells me I'm throwing my vote away, but I figure voting for someone I don't like to prevent someone else I don't like from winning would be throwing my vote away.

Of course, Kang and Kodos are laughing at you right now...

Last edited:

Rixsta

People's Reviewer
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Glad I went into work today, it's been an RDA day for me. It came about as I fancied a change, I'm just getting sick of these RTA's, cramped deck, muted flavor, dam things leaking, juice control and all the rest of the BS, yup, I'm having a no BS day too lol

Tried the Recoil, not a bad RDA, really good flavor, nice airflow but the deck is too small.

Goon RDA, another good one but I don't like those post clamps, it's not worth the money for me so I cancelled it.

Then I saw this cool looking thing that had just come in, BOOM, never had a vape like it, forget all your bloody boreas and OBS and the rest of it, this is...for me, the vape I've been after for sooooooo long. Don't like to drip, the well on this holes 6ml of juice, ain't gonna be dripping very often.

I'm saying no more until I get home, Eskie, you need one of these in your life..

The Cromwell

I am a BOT
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
A vote of your concience is never thrown away. That throw your vote away rhetoric is just to keep you in the 2 party mentality.

SirKadly

Squonk 'em if you got 'em
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Glad I went into work today, it's been an RDA day for me. It came about as I fancied a change, I'm just getting sick of these RTA's, cramped deck, muted flavor, dam things leaking, juice control and all the rest of the BS, yup, I'm having a no BS day too lol

Tried the Recoil, not a bad RDA, really good flavor, nice airflow but the deck is too small.

Goon RDA, another good one but I don't like those post clamps, it's not worth the money for me so I cancelled it.

Then I saw this cool looking thing that had just come in, BOOM, never had a vape like it, forget all your bloody boreas and OBS and the rest of it, this is...for me, the vape I've been after for sooooooo long. Don't like to drip, the well on this holes 6ml of juice, ain't gonna be dripping very often.

I'm saying no more until I get home, Eskie, you need one of these in your life..
Gahhhhh!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Why do you torture us this way? I MUST know what this amazing RDA is!!!

SirKadly

Squonk 'em if you got 'em
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
A vote of your concience is never thrown away. That throw your vote away rhetoric is just to keep you in the 2 party mentality.
Yep, my thoughts exactly. Every single person that tells me that is convinced that voting for Johnson hands their vote to whoever they hate most. If every single person in the country who said "I don't like either of them, but I'm voting for A because B is worse" were to vote for a third party candidate they liked better (and I think Johnson is the best we have) then the 2 party system would be broken this election cycle.

Eskie

Silver Contributor
Member For 3 Years

An RDA with 6 ml juice holes? Doesn't that make it a Limitless? I was toying with the idea of an RDA, but I've gotta admit, I never heard of one with that kind of capacity. Theres' the Phaorah (or however you spell it) that has like 2 ml juice holes but is set up as a single coil only, which would be OK, but it just seems an RDA should give you both options of single/dual builds. Get home soon, my credit card is getting all excited.

Eskie

Silver Contributor
Member For 3 Years
108 years, and 71 years since they even played in the World Series.

So does that make this occurrence something like breaking the Seventh Seal? Which would be kinda appropriate given that next week is election day. I should probably get back to stocking the bomb shelter while there's still time. I hope I can get that RDA delivered before I have to seal the shelter door. :vapemail:

Now, where did I leave my survival socks?

Rixsta

People's Reviewer
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
An RDA with 6 ml juice holes? Doesn't that make it a Limitless? I was toying with the idea of an RDA, but I've gotta admit, I never heard of one with that kind of capacity. Theres' the Phaorah (or however you spell it) that has like 2 ml juice holes but is set up as a single coil only, which would be OK, but it just seems an RDA should give you both options of single/dual builds. Get home soon, my credit card is getting all excited.
Not juice holes, the juice well, you can drip 6ml of juice into it. I don't usually vape on RDA's either but this, this is off the scale.

My son is finally gainfully employed. :) Next week however, I may not have a job. :( But....I'm not gonna worry about it until it actually happens! :huh:

Congrats for your Son but I hope you don't lose your job, it might be for the best though, you could find a better one with better people to work with x

Rixsta

People's Reviewer
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Gahhhhh!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Why do you torture us this way? I MUST know what this amazing RDA is!!!

Sometimes I hit the like button without reading, we have all done it haha, sorry Kad..

I am a sick puppy that enjoys torturing y'all haha..

More when I get home, I have to work now ;)

Juice well is what I meant. That seems huge on an RDA. That's more capacity than almost all of my RTAs.
Biggest juice well I have ever seem on a RDA. Needs long wick tails but keeps up fine.

Y'all gonna get me the sack being on here lol

LynnNC

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Congrats for your Son but I hope you don't lose your job, it might be for the best though, you could find a better one with better people to work with x

Exactly Rixy. I'm not a downer type of person. I believe that when a door closes, a window opens to something better. If I get laid off, I work for a temp service that can place me in another job or I can draw unemployment for awhile. Either way it will be ok. :)

Rixsta

People's Reviewer
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years

27yaal5.jpg

Atchafalaya

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Speaking of the dark side. I promised myself I wouldn't dive into the new batch of candy I got yesterday. But I did!!!!!! Argh!!!!!!!!!!!!! It's raining outside and just one of those, I want chocolate days. :(

Atchafalaya

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee

LynnNC

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
One of the ladies who always works over brought a bag full of candy into one of the down times we had on Monday and told us to help ourselves. I picked out every chocolate bar that was in there. Mini snickers, mini twix and mini Reese's cups. All mine! Lol

Moueix

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
One of the ladies who always works over brought a bag full of candy into one of the down times we had on Monday and told us to help ourselves. I picked out every chocolate bar that was in there. Mini snickers, mini twix and mini Reese's cups. All mine! Lol

How awesome would it be, to be an Oompah Loompah?

Moueix

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Exactly Rixy. I'm not a downer type of person. I believe that when a door closes, a window opens to something better. If I get laid off, I work for a temp service that can place me in another job or I can draw unemployment for awhile. Either way it will be ok. :)

Damn. I hope that window is stadium sized! Your turn for a break I think.

VU Sponsors