Become a Patron!

Womper Woom Wejects

Reign

Silver Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
ECF Refugee
I've got the T also but I'm not a Logician. At first we though maybe vaping attracted those types, however, once another thread participated in the test, they did NOT have the same personality types as the people attracted to the womper thread. I know it's really weird. I know Boden and Mikey are also Logicians.

That's really interesting, since I am such a huge introvert yous guys are my safe zone I guess. :D

Reign

Silver Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
ECF Refugee
lol! Well, Introverts come out of their shells on the forum which is GREAT! More people for us Extroverts to talk to!!! Weeeeeeeeeeeee!!!! :bunny:
Oh yeah. @Robert Cromwell is also an INTP

Yeah I "talk" much more on the forum than in real life. Unless I am with people I know very well, or if someone asks me about something I'm passionate about then it's near impossible to get me to shut up. :D

Draconigena

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
I "talk" much more on the forum than in real life.
That is also why Facebook and all those other social media places are so successful... people that ordinarily would not talk in a face-to-face situation feel safer when they type words, post, then they can hide (choose to answer or not). I don't do social media because so many people are lying about themselves and their life events, but I don't feel that people in this group are doing that. Sure, there are a few exaggerators, but that is also true face-to-face.

Atchafalaya

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
That is also why Facebook and all those other social media places are so successful... people that ordinarily would not talk in a face-to-face situation feel safer when they type words, post, then they can hide (choose to answer or not). I don't do social media because so many people are lying about themselves and their life events, but I don't feel that people in this group are doing that. Sure, there are a few exaggerators, but that is also true face-to-face.
On Facebook people usually only post good things about themselves. Which, I have to admit I wouldn't want to post bad things either. But some people just brag and brag and it makes me sick. Also, I'm sure you're correct about people here being truthful. Some things are quite shocking, like all of Rixy's accidents, lol, but they are true.

Atchafalaya

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Your new Avi has dragon breath. hehehehehehehehe :confetti:

SirKadly

Squonk 'em if you got 'em
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Yea, I'm one of the "odd" ones for the thread cause I'm an extrovert big time. I'm the one that bugs the hell out of you introverts. lol!!
Introverts need extroverts or we would all just sit around staring at each other waiting for someone to talk. :giggle::giggle:
Precisely! This is what I keep trying to explain to Atcha every time she apologizes for talking to much. I say if she didn't talk so much, I wouldn't have much to say because I NEED her to lead the conversation.

Reign

Silver Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
ECF Refugee
Precisely! This is what I keep trying to explain to Atcha every time she apologizes for talking to much. I say if she didn't talk so much, I wouldn't have much to say because I NEED her to lead the conversation.

That has happened to me most of my life and then the conversation devolves into me trying to convince them of the same. :)

Reign

Silver Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
ECF Refugee
On Facebook people usually only post good things about themselves. Which, I have to admit I wouldn't want to post bad things either. But some people just brag and brag and it makes me sick. Also, I'm sure you're correct about people here being truthful. Some things are quite shocking, like all of Rixy's accidents, lol, but they are true.

That's one reason I had to get off Facebook I am too brutally honest about myself and my past, leaving me thinking "should I have said that" all too often. Hell I have even done it here a few times. :)

Atchafalaya

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Edited:
Woofer Analyst Debater ENTP A
Fuzzy Thunderbear Analyst Debater ENTP A
MikeyConti Analyst Logician INTP
DavidOck Analyst Logician INTP A
Robert Cromwell Analyst Logician INTP
AndriaD Analyst Logician INTP
Boden Analyst Logician INTP A
Rixta Analyst Logician INTP T
MorleyMagicMist Analyst Logician INTP
USMcotaku Analyst Logician INTP T
JuicyLucy Analyst Logician INTP
LynnNC Analyst Logician INTP
Reign Analyst Logician INTP T
Atchafalya Explorer Entertainer ESFP T
Rickajho Explorer Entertainer ESFP
bigbells Explorer Virtuoso ISTP A
Eskie Sentinel Executive ESTJ A
LJFinFla Sentinel Consul ESFJ A
chopdoc Diplomat Mediator INFP T
Kad Diplomat Mediator INFP
Myrany Diplomat Mediator INFP T
Lannie Diplomat Advocate INFJ
Garyoa1 Diplomat Advocate INFJ T
Katdarling Diplomat Campainer ENFP
Debadoo Diplomat Campainer ENFP A

Atchafalaya

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Ok. So, across 3 threads, with people who took the test, here are the results:
68% are Introverts
32% are Extroverts
52% are Analysts
44% are Logicians -- which is freaky deaky because there are 16 personalities!
Womper thread only results up next

Atchafalaya

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
63% of the womper thread are analysts
Here's the breakdown of each personality. Now, these are not exact so they don't "add" up perfectly. I'm sure that will bother all you analyst people. hehehehehe
52% logician
10% debater
5% entertainer
5% executive
5% consul
10% mediator
5% consul
5% campainer

Atchafalaya

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Oh and here's the list of people that took the test that were regulars on the womper thread here or over on ecf:
Now, to get an accurate list, I think moo should take it too since he's a regular here now too.

Kadly <3 Diplomat Mediator INFP

Atchafalaya

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
And I really appreciate that Kadly. But seriously, we need a code word for when I am talking too much. :blowkiss:

Atchafalaya

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
That's one reason I had to get off Facebook I am too brutally honest about myself and my past, leaving me thinking "should I have said that" all too often. Hell I have even done it here a few times. :)
Yea but we're your buds and we all say stuff that later we think the same thing. lol! Look how many people have similar personalities as you here. I wish everyone would put the T or A and the end though since that's part of the test too.
Entertainer is prominent with my personality, but I am very analytical. I have to be since I have A.D.D. :sneaka::bliss:

Eskie

Silver Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Yes, T-Sql. And in the case of T-Sql, it would mean A>B and B>C...not A > B+C
I remember the OR gate in school. Vaguely though. We had to memorize the shapes of the basic gates and also several common circuit diagrams. I did NOT like that class. The professor was a jerk and we either got a 1 or a 0 in the class. In other words, a 100 grade or a 0! I was surprised I passed it.

Ooh, a professor who likes to joke in binary.

63% of the womper thread are analysts
Here's the breakdown of each personality. Now, these are not exact so they don't "add" up perfectly. I'm sure that will bother all you analyst people. hehehehehe
52% logician
10% debater
5% entertainer
5% executive
5% consul
10% mediator
5% consul
5% campainer

You missed a group. Complainers. I don't care if it doesn't exist on the test, I know it's a real personality type and that test should be properly updated to reflect that. See? I just proved my own complaint.

Lannie

Silver Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Oh and here's the list of people that took the test that were regulars on the womper thread here or over on ecf:
Now, to get an accurate list, I think moo should take it too since he's a regular here now too.

Kadly <3 Diplomat Mediator INFP

What does that "INFJ" after Diplomat Advocate mean? I must have forgotten, or I didn't catch it the first time around.

Atchafalaya

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Ooh, a professor who likes to joke in binary.

You missed a group. Complainers. I don't care if it doesn't exist on the test, I know it's a real personality type and that test should be properly updated to reflect that. See? I just proved my own complaint.
And Instigators. Yea, that's another one. :D

Lannie

Silver Contributor
Member For 5 Years
The "I" means Introvert. The other letters have other meanings. Here's the link to yours:
https://www.16personalities.com/infj-personality

Oh, thank you, I HAD read that before, and it creeped me out as much just now as it did then. It's spooky how accurate it is. It was just the initials that threw me. I was curious what they stood for, but I didn't see it there. It will remain a mystery to me, I guess! LOL!

Lannie

Silver Contributor
Member For 5 Years
And now we must go out and play with the most cutest adorablest little baby cow in the whole world! She'll be sleeping in her stall (she goes in there to take her naps, all on her own, sweet little thing), so I'll have to wake her up so she can have her din-din before she gets locked in for the night. And we'll sit there smiling and vaping, watching her nurse and wag her tail with happiness. I do so much love the babies. :inlove:

Atchafalaya

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Oh, thank you, I HAD read that before, and it creeped me out as much just now as it did then. It's spooky how accurate it is. It was just the initials that threw me. I was curious what they stood for, but I didn't see it there. It will remain a mystery to me, I guess! LOL!
I know I saw the explanations of the letters somewhere. I think it's when you first take the test, and it gives you the rundown of the results. Let me search and I'll be back. The backyard guard dog broke through the fence and between posting I've been fixing fence. grrrrrr

Atchafalaya

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
And now we must go out and play with the most cutest adorablest little baby cow in the whole world! She'll be sleeping in her stall (she goes in there to take her naps, all on her own, sweet little thing), so I'll have to wake her up so she can have her din-din before she gets locked in for the night. And we'll sit there smiling and vaping, watching her nurse and wag her tail with happiness. I do so much love the babies. :inlove:
Awe Lannie. That's great. I'm so glad yours and Rich's week has done a complete turn-around. :blowkiss:

SirKadly

Squonk 'em if you got 'em
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Yea but we're your buds and we all say stuff that later we think the same thing. lol! Look how many people have similar personalities as you here. I wish everyone would put the T or A and the end though since that's part of the test too.
Entertainer is prominent with my personality, but I am very analytical. I have to be since I have A.D.D. :sneaka::bliss:
Does it have to be either/or? I like both T and A.:giggle:

VU Sponsors