Become a Patron!

Womper Woom Wejects

Moueix

Shenanigannery Jedi. Welcome New Refugee's!
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Hey everyone. Did my artsy class this morning and then took a looooooooooong nap. I'll post more later(meaning tomorrow), but just had to say that I finally watched "Black Sheep" that you dear Cromwell, posted a reference to..........months ago. Blech is all I have to say about it. lol!

Moo! Take the personality test. I'm curious if you are another Analyst type.
https://www.16personalities.com/free-personality-test

Took one recently.. Debater. :rolleyes:

The Cromwell

I am a BOT
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Hey everyone. Did my artsy class this morning and then took a looooooooooong nap. I'll post more later(meaning tomorrow), but just had to say that I finally watched "Black Sheep" that you dear Cromwell, posted a reference to..........months ago. Blech is all I have to say about it. lol!
Black Sheep? whatcha talkin bout Wilbur?

Atchafalaya

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Wow. I was never a Womper member before. Pretty funny I would find this group HERE. I gotta say, I feel wonderful being a part of this friendly group.

As for me..
That's beautiful. Love the chords. And the amazing heart she strums.
Black Sheep? whatcha talkin bout Wilbur?
You avi is NOT beautiful Lord Cromwell.:xD::xD:

Rixsta

People's Reviewer
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Morning folks xxxxxxxxx

Feeling better today, fireworks were sooooooooo good, the ending was just plain epic, we set off 4 x thunderous finale, 4 screaming spiders, 4 anger tigers and a 250 rocket combo on remote firing all at once, rocked the whole dam country, just a OMG moment, magical for the children. No injures, no trouble, just 28 families enjoying themselves with their kids, that's what it's all about. I didn't even drink yesterday after my 11 hour house party.

New years eve firework order all ready in the cart to do it all again :bunny:

Emily is going to do a review for you tomorrow or Tuesday, depending on how things go, we are having some work done to the house (not by me lol)

Noisy Cricket 2 / 25 with the Avocado 24 RDTA Bottom Airflow (run this in single coil mode !!)

What's happened to Atcha ??? o_O

Pork dinner today, yay !

Last edited:

Debadoo

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Oh, and I do NOT like that creepy ass smiling pig avi.
uhmmmmmm yur NOT allowed to complain about a avatar!!! lmao! You got some creepy goin on there yurself missy ma'am!

Morning folks xxxxxxxxx
Feeling better today, fireworks were sooooooooo good, the ending was just plain epic, we set off 4 x thunderous finale, 4 screaming spiders, 4 anger tigers and a 250 rocket combo on remote firing all at once, rocked the whole dam country, just a OMG moment, magical for the children. No injures, no trouble, just 28 families enjoying themselves with their kids, that's what it's all about. I didn't even drink yesterday after my 11 hour house party.
Sounds like an amazing time!! Did anyone video it???? If not ya have to video the one on NYE. Hiya darlin! :inlove: :hug:

Hey everyone. Did my artsy class this morning and then took a looooooooooong nap
what kinda artsy class??? I'm gonna try to set up some stamping classes if I can get my son to help me get some of my stuff outta storage.

Hey sweetie. I got your message with your NEW phone number!!!!! Waaaaaahoooooooooooo!
kewl! The house phone will be non existent as of the 10th of this month. So just delete that one. If anyone wants my contact info with new phone number, PM me please. I have a lot to learn bout cell phones...... only had my smart phone for about 2-3 months, and that was either 7 or 9 years ago lol But, I think you can do a text to a lot of folks at one time, so if you're in my contacts, you might get a text in a week or two with the new number anyhow.

Wow. I was never a Womper member before. Pretty funny I would find this group HERE. I gotta say, I feel wonderful being a part of this friendly group.
Glad yur here now! It has been great getting to know you a bit!

Mornin y'all. I can't stay on long, bout 10 mins, then have to go get a shower for church

Eskie

Silver Contributor
Member For 3 Years
So I got ambitious this morning and rewicked a whole bunch of tanks. It is easier to do a whole bunch at once rather than getting everything out for one tank. Only issue is remembering which juice should go in which tank. My, everything tastes so much better.:D

chopdoc

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Morning Wompers.

So I got ambitious this morning and rewicked a whole bunch of tanks. It is easier to do a whole bunch at once rather than getting everything out for one tank. Only issue is remembering which juice should go in which tank. My, everything tastes so much better.:D

Been wanting to wick a couple tanks but cant find my can of Native Wicks with all this construction work I am doing in the house. Might have to use some regular cotton until I can get some more Native Wicks.

Debadoo

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
So I got ambitious this morning and rewicked a whole bunch of tanks. It is easier to do a whole bunch at once rather than getting everything out for one tank. Only issue is remembering which juice should go in which tank. My, everything tastes so much better.
kewl. Jup fresh wicks make everything taste better. I have all my stuff in a Kbag, so I just grab that......pull wicks out, dryburn, wicks back in and done. I only do one at a time, cuz I mostly only use 1 device at a time.

Kbag http://www.vaporbeast.com/coil-master-kbag.html I see they have a mini one now too. that would be nice to have also, but this is the big one. A little bigger than a piece of copy paper.

Eskie

Silver Contributor
Member For 3 Years
kewl. Jup fresh wicks make everything taste better. I have all my stuff in a Kbag, so I just grab that......pull wicks out, dryburn, wicks back in and done. I only do one at a time, cuz I mostly only use 1 device at a time.

Kbag http://www.vaporbeast.com/coil-master-kbag.html I see they have a mini one now too. that would be nice to have also, but this is the big one. A little bigger than a piece of copy paper.

Oh, that looks way too organized form me.:giggle:

Right now I use a $3 plastic toolbox from Lowes to hold all my coil/wick/build stuff. The big issue I always run into when I need to build/wick is where are my reading glasses.:D

Debadoo

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Oh, that looks way too organized form me.:giggle:

Right now I use a $3 plastic toolbox from Lowes to hold all my coil/wick/build stuff. The big issue I always run into when I need to build/wick is where are my reading glasses.:D
lol no problem finding my glasses.........they're always on my face. But if I do take em off and put em down for something...... then I have issues finding them. Can't find my glasses unless I'm wearin em hehehe

Rixsta

People's Reviewer
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Good morning Eskie and Kad! :)

Good afternoon Rixy! :) I'm glad your house party and fireworks went well!
Evening Lynn

Morning Wompers.

Been wanting to wick a couple tanks but cant find my can of Native Wicks with all this construction work I am doing in the house. Might have to use some regular cotton until I can get some more Native Wicks.

Hiya buddy. Gotta find demand wicks.

@Debadoo I'll get some sent to me, someone must of took some.

Wow!! Be safe Atcha!!
Yes be safe Atcha

VU Sponsors