Squonk 'em if you got 'em
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
cd8.jpg

Eskie

Silver Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Late good morning to all! Going up to 70 today, then big thunderstorms late this afternoon. Then a big cool down. Even the trees are not sure what to do. Some are sprouting leaves way too early. If this pattern keeps up in a few years I won't have to go to Florida for warmth in the winter. The heat will be up here.

Rixsta

People's Reviewer
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Good morning all! :wave:

Good afternoon Rixy :wave:

I'm looking for a single coil atty that's 22-23mm that delivers good flavor, any suggestions?

Can't help with that diameter Lynn x

Best single coil atty is the OBS Nano...But that's 25mm

I won't recommend anything but OBS these days...Ive been burnt too many times.

I just got a gold one, so nice

https://postimage.org/

Last edited:

Atchafalaya

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee

I would post a pic but I'm on my shitty Iphone that is useless.
Dang you're having problems with the phone too??? I just got a Galaxy s7 and LOVE it.

SirKadly

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years

I think these companies have forgotten the definition of words like "mini" and "nano" since they seem to be using those words for things that are the opposite.;)

Rixsta

People's Reviewer
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Dang you're having problems with the phone too??? I just got a Galaxy s7 and LOVE it.
I don't like big phones so I got the Iphone SE which is great apart from when you try to copy and paste, it just doesn't work properly.....its a minor thing but dam frustrating all the same

I think these companies have forgotten the definition of words like "mini" and "nano" since they seem to be using those words for things that are the opposite.;)
The OBS Mini was a bit smaller at 23mm (dual coil) but the Nano is 25mm, so yeah Kad, hardly Nano :rolleyes:

LynnNC

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years

Thanks Rixy! I was looking at the OBS mini until I found out that it was dual coil. To be honest, I'm tired of building dual coils. The nano would overhang every mod I have and that would drive me nuts. I'm beginning to think I'll just be happy with the ones I got and be done with it. :)

Debadoo

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
dats purdy!

I just got a Galaxy s7 and LOVE it.
that's what my son and dil got awhile back, when my son gave me his note 3 that his s7 replaced. those are nice! i like that they are smaller than than the note 3. Hope they take good care of em, so I can have one of em next time they upgrade :D

Fernando says Happy National Pig Day!!! And yes, that's his kitten friend.
awwwwww that's too cute!

Fake news!
I agree......I'm thinkin if someone tried that, my foot would be shovin their nose through their skull. Guaranteed, 1st time would be the last time!

Thanks Rixy! I was looking at the OBS mini until I found out that it was dual coil. To be honest, I'm tired of building dual coils. The nano would overhang every mod I have and that would drive me nuts. I'm beginning to think I'll just be happy with the ones I got and be done with it.
How do you feel about a squonker? You can get regulated and mechanical really cheap now. The O16 atty is a fantastic single coil atty. 16 mm, but easy to build on. Not real tight like cyclone. Amazing flavor and throat hit. 9.00 clones at FT.

Those are pretty! I have one woodvil, but tend to use my metals more. Hope you enjoy it!

Hi Lynn.........everyone.....
Howdy doody!

I sort of threw my toys out the pram but it does get annoying when your spending good money for sub standard devices, I did take the new one back Debs x
hehehe Jup, we all do that from time to time. Glad you were able to take the newer ones back. At least those weren't a loss. Hope you can get a decent price from the ones you sell.

Morning Wompers! Talk about bad storms last night, even a tornado warning at one point. Yikes!
Looks like it's headed towards some of y'all today, be safe everyone.
Yipes. Glad you're safe. Hope everyone will be wherever it's headed.

This stuff is headed for us today. It's supposed to break the record for warmest March 1st here at 83 degrees
Stay safe from the storm, but glad for the warmer temps for ya

lmao........that's hilarious!

Eskie

Silver Contributor
Member For 3 Years

SirKadly

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
OK, how do you suck someone's toes who doesn't want them sucked on? Don't people in the mall wear shoes? Didn't they notice some guy on the floor crawling towards their bare foot? Granted, it might mess up your pedicure a bit, but it still wouldn't hard to kick his teeth down his throat.
And maybe it was a bad pedicure anyway...
I might have to see if I can find a picture of a pedicure so bad that kicking someones teeth in would improve it.

inspects

Squonkamaniac
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Forgot about that one! Thanks Rixy!
Lynn,

I bought a bunch of OSB Crius attys (on sale), they're not big, nor tiny....if you Google the atty name you'll see it. Anywho...I think I paid $7 bucks a piece for them, if you think you may like it, I'll send you one.

I have one coiled with a dual 28ga kanthol, the atty has really decent flavor, you can turn the airflow way down if you like too.....:)

:vapemail:

LynnNC

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Lynn,

I bought a bunch of OSB Crius attys (on sale), they're not big, nor tiny....if you Google the atty name you'll see it. Anywho...I think I paid $7 bucks a piece for them, if you think you may like it, I'll send you one.

I have one coiled with a dual 28ga kanthol, the atty has really decent flavor, you can turn the airflow way down if you like too.....:)

:vapemail:
That's a cute tank Dale! 4.2 ml ain't small but it is 22mm. Have you tried using just 1 coil in it?

Rickajho

Gold Contributor
Member For 3 Years
ECF Refugee
Then it would be perfect! I don't mind dual coil attys but sometimes I just want to build 1 coil, throw it in and vape. I'm lazy I guess. :)

I appreciate your vaping aesthetic. :p I would rather have a really good single coil setup than put the extra effort into two coils. (Or cleaning all the winders and mirrors with all that extra vapor & whatnot.)

USMCotaku

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
I just got an authentic Hadaly.......best single coil rda ever IMO. Flavor is awesome....open enough for a good lung hit, bottom feed ready......
Squonking is simply THE way to go. All the benefit of a dripper, without the hassle. Now that you can get affordable ones like the Coppervape, or the VT Inbox, it's a no brainer to me :p

LynnNC

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I just got an authentic Hadaly.......best single coil rda ever IMO. Flavor is awesome....open enough for a good lung hit, bottom feed ready......
Squonking is simply THE way to go. All the benefit of a dripper, without the hassle. Now that you can get affordable ones like the Coppervape, or the VT Inbox, it's a no brainer to me :p
I have a Coppervape, a Pico Squeeze, a Halcyon and a REO mini. Squonking is something I only do at home though. It's my treat for myself. :)

Rickajho

Gold Contributor
Member For 3 Years
ECF Refugee
I have a Coppervape, a Pico Squeeze, a Halcyon and a REO mini. Squonking is something I only do at home though. It's my treat for myself. :)

What do you use on your mini? I've got Hornets, RM2's and the Chaliceseses. (Yeah - got a few. lol)

Is it a 14500 mini or the fat, ugly cousin - the18490/18500 mini? :p (Ok, I admit it - I have both types. Prefer the 14500's though.)

Rixsta

People's Reviewer
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
That's a cute tank Dale! 4.2 ml ain't small but it is 22mm. Have you tried using just 1 coil in it?
You can't really Lynn, this is no ceramic plug to block one side off, this is dual coil setup only.

Yes, I have used one coil in it, works fine....:)
How ? If you can't block the one side surely the flavor would be reduced with the airflow hitting nothing on one side, it's not something I would recommend and it's nothing something anyone does......well so I thought :p

I squonk all day, every day :D
If I was getting into that (which so far I never have) I'd be contacting Wayne (super star and stella guy) and I'd get myself a Brato Squonker

Last edited:

Emmy28

Silver Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
I sent my Minikin V2 back now, I have ordered a Joytech Evic Primo in bronze (updated version) I think that is going to be a really good mod.

Morning everyone x

OK, how do you suck someone's toes who doesn't want them sucked on? Don't people in the mall wear shoes? Didn't they notice some guy on the floor crawling towards their bare foot? Granted, it might mess up your pedicure a bit, but it still wouldn't hard to kick his teeth down his throat.
If she was sitting down, he could of easily of slipped her shoe off and force her foot in his month, things like that can happen so quickly and because of the shock it can make you slow to react.

He has a foot fetish and can't control himself, he needs to be punished, no matter how funny it sounds, I bet it was very disturbing to the women.

Last edited:

Rixsta

People's Reviewer
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I sent my Minikin V2 back now, I have ordered a Joytech Evic Primo in bronze (updated version) I think that is going to be a really good mod.

Morning everyone x.

Well it's an Evic so yeah, it's going to be a good mod, now they have fixed the 510 which kinda makes me laugh seeing as they invented the 510 ;)

Good choice and that bronze or copper one whatever they are calling it looks really nice, in fact it may be a better option over the Battlestar......see how we are buying cheaper mods and are just as happy but are saving hundreds of pounds (for more cheap mods LOL)

I look forward to having a look at that on Friday sexy Emily, the mod that is......:devil:

Emmy28

Silver Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Well it's an Evic so yeah, it's going to be a good mod, now they have fixed the 510 which kinda makes me laugh seeing as they invented the 510 ;)

Good choice and that bronze or copper one whatever they are calling it looks really nice, in fact it may be a better option over the Battlestar......see how we are buying cheaper mods and are just as happy but are saving hundreds of pounds (for more cheap mods LOL)

I look forward to having a look at that on Friday sexy Emily, the mod that is......:devil:
TUT, trust you, well you see me everyday so I knew you was talking about the mod.

You could do a Battlestar vs Primo and see which one you prefer.

Rixsta

People's Reviewer
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years

VU Sponsors