Become a Patron!

Womper Woom Wejects

The Cromwell

I am a BOT
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Yup yup, we all know this but to say it damages electronics is just more bullshit we could do without.

Has anyone heard or had anything break because of VG, your TV, computer, gaming console, ect ect, I think not !
More dumbass statements once again made by someone that does vape reviews. I mean, he says it damages electronics components and then blows vapor into a fan haha. What an absolute joke.

I have not had any electronics failures that I can attribute to vaping at all.
And I do most of my vaping in front of my desktop and TV/monitor.

Eskie

Silver Contributor
Member For 3 Years
And good morning to all. If vapor can screw up all this electronic stuff, how come it doesn't screw up that fan thingy which has electronics in it to sense your vape in the first place? And if it's so intelligent for $99, how about it also fill my tank when it's empty and rewick my coils for me when they need it.? That fan is the most expensive vape related product they sell.

SirKadly

Squonk 'em if you got 'em
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Double post
18747662.jpg

SirKadly

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
So I have 3 mods with internal batteries (li-po but not intended to be replaced, but might be possible with disassembly) and 2 mods with removable li-po battery packs. These mods might wind up being stored for an indefinite period of time. Anything I should know/do?

Darth Omerta

Silver Contributor
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
ECF Refugee
Im not entirely sure when it comes to internal battery mods, but it seems to me that bringing them down to half charge would probably be a good idea. Our Lithium-Ions are best stored at around 3.6V(with periodic monitoring), Ive got to assume that the same is true for li-po cells.

Eskie

Silver Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Good morning Darth! Looks like you meandered over. Welcome to our quality dive bar. :D

Kad, as Darth pointed out, storing with a partial charge is the way to go. You might want to pull them out every 6 months or so to check how much they retain and offer a sip of power if they need a top up.

SirKadly

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Good morning wompers :wave:

Welcome Darth :wave:

Yesterday was a great day for :vapemail::vapemail:Plus I got some rocks! :stars2:

Dangit!!!! :vapemail:????????

I was in such a slump :zombie: that I never even opened my Karma when I got it a couple weeks ago, and even forgot it is still waiting in my vape cave. Guess I know what's on my agenda for today! Happy Birthday to meeeee!:confetti::confetti::confetti: (better late than never)

Eskie

Silver Contributor
Member For 3 Years
:vapemail:

So I got this email today!
tracking number.JPG

Yay! Vape mail! Search my emails to see what it could possibly be as I don't remember any recent orders.

It's the tracking number for some 26650s I already had delivered in September. :facepalm::gaah:

Darth Omerta

Silver Contributor
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
ECF Refugee
A Lavabox DNA 75W and an eVic Mini V2 that will replace the V1 mini that I'm giving to my son. My mod collection is now complete. :)

Oh how many times Ive uttered those same exact words!!!!! Then find something cool and get that trusty "MUST HAVE" feeling and then....:vapemail:

Karma Karma Karma Karma Karma chameleon...Great, now I'll have Culture Club in my head all day, why did I have to think of that stupid song????:rolleyes:

View attachment 75809

Very nice! Classy set up!:shades:

LynnNC

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Oh how many times Ive uttered those same exact words!!!!! Then find something cool and get that trusty "MUST HAVE" feeling and then....:vapemail:

Very nice! Classy set up!:shades:
Me too! I'm gonna be eating my words probably in a couple of months :huh: I've had my eye on the ELeaf Pico resin mods..I want 2 of them but right now they are preorder and pricey so I'm going to wait until they become available and come down in price. :D THEN.. I'll be done. :giggle:

Rixsta

People's Reviewer
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Very nice!!! I'm eyeing the black/red one myself, but bronze would be my second choice if I bought more than one.
Goes well with the goldie bronze OBS.
I put a black and bronze croc skin on mine. I used the spare sticker as a template, cut it out and put two sheets of 3m on the back to make up the thickness. One of a kind now :)

It's a very good mod and I got the updated 510, not a single problem Kad, feels really nice in the hand.

https://pixxxels.org/

Rixsta

People's Reviewer
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years

LOL I'll vape to that ha

Nice to meet you :)

Me too! I'm gonna be eating my words probably in a couple of months :huh: I've had my eye on the ELeaf Pico resin mods..I want 2 of them but right now they are preorder and pricey so I'm going to wait until they become available and come down in price. :D THEN.. I'll be done. :giggle:
I will have mine on Tuesday to show you Lynn. ;)

Last edited:

Rixsta

People's Reviewer
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Did you buy me one too? If the answer is no then DON'T show it to me! :p
Ha, I will have to hide it in a spoiler post Lynn x

Im going abroad soon so my hunt for a new travel setup begins again. I thought what better than the Pico Resin...Which I had the pick of the bunch and looks gorgeous..( shut up Rixy)...Paired with the Ammit RTA..

Ahhh, you know you want to see it :)

Rixsta

People's Reviewer
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
:vapemail:

So I got this email today!
View attachment 75810

Yay! Vape mail! Search my emails to see what it could possibly be as I don't remember any recent orders.

It's the tracking number for some 26650s I already had delivered in September. :facepalm::gaah:
Sorry but LOL !

It's a little bit funny :)

LOL!!! It was actually a month ago, Feb 3, and I think you told me hippo birdy then though I might be wrong. This is just me finally getting to the birthday present I bought myself back then.
Happy Birthday, I didn't even know or if I did I can't remember

LynnNC

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Ha, I will have to hide it in a spoiler post Lynn x

Im going abroad soon so my hunt for a new travel setup begins again. I thought what better than the Pico Resin...Which I had the pick of the bunch and looks gorgeous..( shut up Rixy)...Paired with the Ammit RTA..

Ahhh, you know you want to see it :)
Got an Ammit today. After everybody leaves I'm going to throw a build in it and check it out.
Why do people like to....never mind. I'll get one eventually. I have plenty of gear that I've bought in the last couple of weeks to play with while I wait. :)

Rixsta

People's Reviewer
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Got an Ammit today. After everybody leaves I'm going to throw a build in it and check it out.
Why do people like to....never mind. I'll get one eventually. I have plenty of gear that I've bought in the last couple of weeks to play with while I wait. :)
Congrats on the Ammit and you know Im only messin with Pico..

Rickajho

Gold Contributor
Member For 3 Years
ECF Refugee
So I have 3 mods with internal batteries (li-po but not intended to be replaced, but might be possible with disassembly) and 2 mods with removable li-po battery packs. These mods might wind up being stored for an indefinite period of time. Anything I should know/do?

The technicalities get a little complicated, but the best I can tell is if there is lithium involved you want to discharge them down to 3.77 volts if you are going to park them for any length of time.

http://batteryuniversity.com/learn/article/how_to_store_batteries

NB: Do not confuse State of Charge (SOC) with a simple voltage measurement. In other words, you don't drain the batteries to a 40% voltage reading before storing.- that would be bad. We don't have the technical gear to properly measure battery SOC in the wild, so discharging to a 3.77 voltage measurement it is.

Rixsta

People's Reviewer
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
What the hell?

Google is your friend Click!

Shouldn't that thing be called Nut-Vape instead? 'Cause only a nutter who vapes would pay $129.00 MSRP for that. (I didn't know PT Barnum was still alive and kicking...)
Ir's madness, just open a window lol

You should watch Mike Vapes using it, I couldn't stop laughing bro

Rixsta

People's Reviewer
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Got up early this morning to try the Ammit RTA, for the way I vape, it's a fail..

High VG juice is no good in this tank, the gap between the glass and the outer chimney is only about 1mm and the air bubbles get stuck, blocking the wicking holes and it's dry hit city. The wicking holes themselves are only 2mm, I could drill them out but I cba. It works absolutely awesome with 50/50 juice, I tested it but the throat hit was too much with a fused clapton..

I bet a standard 24g kanthal with 50/50 juice would be great but that's not me lol

Flavor is great, so easy to build, a really nice tank.

I've been rocking my super tank mini again, after all this time, that tank has been with me for years and it gave me an idea :idea:

SirKadly

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Got up early this morning to try the Ammit RTA, for the way I vape, it's a fail..

High VG juice is no good in this tank, the gap between the glass and the outer chimney is only about 1mm and the air bubbles get stuck, blocking the wicking holes and it's dry hit city. The wicking holes themselves are only 2mm, I could drill them out but I cba. It works absolutely awesome with 50/50 juice, I tested it but the throat hit was too much with a fused clapton..

I bet a standard 24g kanthal with 50/50 juice would be great but that's not me lol

Flavor is great, so easy to build, a really nice tank.

I've been rocking my super tank mini again, after all this time, that tank has been with me for years and it gave me an idea :idea:
The Super Tank Mini is an awesome tank, but the drip tip it comes with is fragile. I have two that are worthless (until I buy some after market drip tips anyway) because they both broke off right at the base of the fins on the drip tip. Yeah, OK, I dropped 'em, but still...love the tank though for times when I want to use blister pack coils. Only tank I have that can take pressure changes on a plane and not leak a drop, which makes it great for traveling.

Debadoo

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Where are my manners?! Jumping in to a 10K+ post thread and not even saying hello to all the regulars!
Howdy doody, and welcome to ya!

It's the tracking number for some 26650s I already had delivered in September.
wow!

This mod is fantastic, finally, a good mod at a good price !

what izzit? I really don't need or even want more regulated mods, but have always wanted one with a clock/date on it! Maybe I should just get a watch

Im going abroad soon
you comin to the states??????

If I want Grand I want Grand. If I want mini I want mini. IMO the 18490 is... neither. Less battery capacity than a Grand & still married to a stock 3 ml mini bottle. A 14500 mini is a skinny mini
lol I hear ya.

if this Primo is no good then I'm going back to mech's.
like a uhmmm........Reo??!! hehehe

Sorry you've had so many issues with mods darlin!

Sorry Rixy
I got a new toy yesterday. It was a contest win at ECF. It's not as fancy etc as the stuff here but I like it and I can't knock free.
kewlios!

Thanks for all the well wishes. I didn't have the procedures done after all. There was a minor complication so they were cancelled. Will have to reschedule for later.

Yesterday we went to the shelter here looking for another dog. Son and granddaughter found one they liked but she isn't available til Monday. Dil will be at work, son will be at school, so Granny gets to go and try to get her before anyone else does. Drop my son off at school, go to the shelter, get the dogs home, pick my son up, then he'll have to drive me bout 30 minutes to go get the injections on the left side of my back. I'll need em after all that and runnin around in the rain yesterday. Oh, and I got all my hairs cut off yesterday too.

Eskie

Silver Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Morning all! Sorry things didn't go off as planned Deb. Hope you're feeling alright anyway.

The Super Tank Mini is an awesome tank, but the drip tip it comes with is fragile. I have two that are worthless (until I buy some after market drip tips anyway) because they both broke off right at the base of the fins on the drip tip. Yeah, OK, I dropped 'em, but still...love the tank though for times when I want to use blister pack coils. Only tank I have that can take pressure changes on a plane and not leak a drop, which makes it great for traveling.

Yeah, I have several replacement DT for it even though I haven't busted the originals. Yet. I've been running one of those Vaporesso EUC ceramics in it that fit an Atlantis sleeve. They're actually really good! The flavor off ceramic is a little cleaner. I have a couple of them now, including a Super mini that's living on top of my Pico for a grab and run setup. Got a replacement stainless/silver DT for it and no worries about breakage and no leaks in my pocket.

Rixsta

People's Reviewer
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Afternnon Kad
I have a resin drip tip for it to match my Pico Resin, it's an amazing tip that I forgot about that should pair perfect with that mod...

I'll link ya .....

https://www.procloudsvapor.com/products/super-tank-epoxy-resin-drip-tip?variant=31847706627

They are great !

Might be better......more in stock

https://globalsourcedistribution.com/products/tobeco-supertank-mini-epoxy-resin-drip-tip

Supertank has always been great but it's even better with the Tobeco Notch coils, they are great, great coil heads.

Morning all! Sorry things didn't go off as planned Deb. Hope you're feeling alright anyway.

Yeah, I have several replacement DT for it even though I haven't busted the originals. Yet. I've been running one of those Vaporesso EUC ceramics in it that fit an Atlantis sleeve. They're actually really good! The flavor off ceramic is a little cleaner. I have a couple of them now, including a Super mini that's living on top of my Pico for a grab and run setup. Got a replacement stainless/silver DT for it and no worries about breakage and no leaks in my pocket.
You need a resin one Eskie and Morning :) , oh afternoon for me..

Jup, I'm fine, thanks hun. back is givin me fits with the rain we've had, but that's par for the course.
Hugs Debs...(but not too hard) Afternoon x

Morning all!!!! :coffee2:

Howdy back at ya Deb! Nice to meet you!
Hey Darth, afternoon :cheers:

@Lannie
@Draconigena
@Atchafalaya
@LynnNC
@The Cromwell
@Rickajho
@Emmy28

Just wanted to do a group .....Hello :wave: