Become a Patron!

Womper Woom Wejects

LynnNC

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Good afternoon Rixy :wave:
Got the Ammit yesterday and put a build in it. My thoughts? It's a good tank, easy to build, airflow is awesome but of course I put the wrong liquid in it. What I put in here burns my throat. I'm really considering just dumping it out and putting something else in it. No worries about VG though. Anything over 60% VG makes me haul ass for my inhaler so it's always 50/50 for me. :)

Rixsta

People's Reviewer
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Afternoon everyone, I'm still in bed, lazy Sunday for me while he cooks Sunday lunch. This is the life :)
Don't forget the coffee I bought you up, oh and the bacon sandwich.......My day is never done !
Good afternoon Rixy :wave:
Got the Ammit yesterday and put a build in it. My thoughts? It's a good tank, easy to build, airflow is awesome but of course I put the wrong liquid in it. What I put in here burns my throat. I'm really considering just dumping it out and putting something else in it. No worries about VG though. Anything over 60% VG makes me haul ass for my inhaler so it's always 50/50 for me. :)
It is a good tank for most but it really hates high VG and I vape Max VG, although, I have seen the 24mm version on youtube, it was leaked by some Chinese dude, the gap between the glass and the chimney is bigger so it should be better with thicker juices, no good for the Pico though lol...Still, I will pick one up for sure..

LynnNC

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Don't forget the coffee I bought you up, oh and the bacon sandwich.......My day is never done !

It is a good tank for most but it really hates high VG and I vape Max VG, although, I have seen the 24mm version on youtube, it was leaked by some Chinese dude, the gap between the glass and the chimney is bigger so it should be better with thicker juices, no good for the Pico though lol...Still, I will pick one up for sure..
No worries on Max VG for me....EVER! The first and last time I vaped something with a higher VG level than 60% sent me to the ER for a breathing treatment. There's nothing like not being able to breathe. :giggle:

Lannie

Silver Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Morning, everybody! :) We're having some nice weather these last couple of days, but tomorrow we're supposed to have wind. I hate wind. The forecast says sustained at 50mph with gusts to 70. I imagine we're going to lose some more limbs and branches off the trees. Time to hunker down again.

Rixy, I can't wait to see pics of your new mod!

Debadoo

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Morning, everybody! :) We're having some nice weather these last couple of days, but tomorrow we're supposed to have wind. I hate wind. The forecast says sustained at 50mph with gusts to 70. I imagine we're going to lose some more limbs and branches off the trees. Time to hunker down again.

Mornin darlin! hope it doesn't get too bad for y'all

Rixsta

People's Reviewer
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years

I've got wind but mines from the Sunday Veg.
I can't wait to see it myself, I love dem Picos

You have horns and a tail?
Balls and a tail ? Oh.....Horns.

I think so! Especially since he's getting a Pico resin and is determined to show it to me even while knowing I want one. :cry:
I'll warn you before I post some pics :devil:

USMCotaku

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Afternnon Kad
I have a resin drip tip for it to match my Pico Resin, it's an amazing tip that I forgot about that should pair perfect with that mod...

I'll link ya .....

https://www.procloudsvapor.com/products/super-tank-epoxy-resin-drip-tip?variant=31847706627

They are great !

Might be better......more in stock

https://globalsourcedistribution.com/products/tobeco-supertank-mini-epoxy-resin-drip-tip

Supertank has always been great but it's even better with the Tobeco Notch coils, they are great, great coil heads.

You need a resin one Eskie and Morning :) , oh afternoon for me..

Hugs Debs...(but not too hard) Afternoon x

Hey Darth, afternoon :cheers:

@Lannie
@Draconigena
@Atchafalaya
@LynnNC
@The Cromwell
@Rickajho
@Emmy28

Just wanted to do a group .....Hello :wave:
No 'ello for me? :giggle:

Rickajho

Gold Contributor
Member For 3 Years
ECF Refugee
I thought it was 'allo?

ifn20.jpg

Could be a dialect thing. :question:

Rixsta

People's Reviewer
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Been revisiting some of my tanks when I was going through them and having a sale, why did I stop using the Goblin mini V3 with the single coil deck, took out the spit guard and popped on the extension piece, flavor for days, nice single fused clapton, 40w WOW, that's another great tank for the Pico !

@Eskie How come you stopped using yours, ya know, we forget these good tanks and it's a crying shame because this is a bad ass tank.

I thought it was 'allo?

ifn20.jpg

Could be a dialect thing. :question:
I thought it was a french policeman :)

Hi, Cody! :wave:

Just a fly-by for me, so hi to everyone else, too! :)
:sneaka::sneaka::sneaka::sneaka::sneaka::sneaka::sneaka::sneaka::sneaka::sneaka::sneaka::sneaka:

Night lol

Last edited:

Draconigena

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
I suppose it depends on which part of England one hails from... I haven't lived there since 1971 and yet that is still my greeting when someone says "hello" to me: 'allo 'allo 'allo.... (for those of you new to this thread, I was born and raised in Orygun, but apparently adopted a great many British mannerisms in the 3.5 years I lived in East Anglia...)

Last edited:

Rixsta

People's Reviewer
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I suppose it depends on which part of England one hails from... I haven't lived there since 1971 and yet that is still my greeting when someone says "hello" to me: 'allo 'allo 'allo.... (for those of you new to this thread, I was born and raised in Orygun, but apparently adopted a great many British mannerisms in the 3.5 years I lived in East Anglia...)
Your still adopting the British :)

Eskie

Silver Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Been revisiting some of my tanks when I was going through them and having a sale, why did I stop using the Goblin mini V3 with the single coil deck, took out the spit guard and popped on the extension piece, flavor for days, nice single fused clapton, 40w WOW, that's another great tank for the Pico !

@Eskie How come you stopped using yours, ya know, we forget these good tanks and it's a crying shame because this is a bad ass tank.

I thought it was a french policeman :)

:sneaka::sneaka::sneaka::sneaka::sneaka::sneaka::sneaka::sneaka::sneaka::sneaka::sneaka::sneaka:

Night lol

Which tank, The Goblin V3? Never got one. Once I discovered the Engines I've lost interest in new tanks. I'm waiting on them to do a single coil deck 23 mm Engine that'll fit on a Pico. Now everyone is raving on the new EXO RTA, but I'm not sure I want to go down that road.

I think I'll finally break down this week and get another Therion. I know I don't need more, but I'm obsessing over the newer snakeskins coming out. I was also thinking of a Battlestar which looked like a winner with a decent metal finish until I read your story. I also have to do some digging about a pod system as they seem to be increasingly popular and functional, and would be a nice item to toss in my pocket. And I'm really thinking about getting that Daedalus coiling system. I like a lazy's man's solution to spinning coils.

Oh, and good morning to everyone! Another lovely Monday morning here and another conspiracy theory to start the workweek.:confused:

Rixsta

People's Reviewer
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Which tank, The Goblin V3? Never got one. Once I discovered the Engines I've lost interest in new tanks. I'm waiting on them to do a single coil deck 23 mm Engine that'll fit on a Pico. Now everyone is raving on the new EXO RTA, but I'm not sure I want to go down that road.

I think I'll finally break down this week and get another Therion. I know I don't need more, but I'm obsessing over the newer snakeskins coming out. I was also thinking of a Battlestar which looked like a winner with a decent metal finish until I read your story. I also have to do some digging about a pod system as they seem to be increasingly popular and functional, and would be a nice item to toss in my pocket. And I'm really thinking about getting that Daedalus coiling system. I like a lazy's man's solution to spinning coils.

Oh, and good morning to everyone! Another lovely Monday morning here and another conspiracy theory to start the workweek.:confused:
Ah the Ijoy, 26mm and they basically took the single coil from the Ammit and put it in their's, it's nothing special and I won't be buying one, what is special is that Serpent RDTA, I tell ya, that is an amazing setup on the Pico, the flavor is off the charts, wotofo are killing it lately with their flavor tanks and this one has to be the best single coil as of yet, well, the best one I have tried, the vape off it is stunning and I don't say that lightly.

Another Therion, I see the Triade has had the snakeskin treatment too but personally, I'd say some money and get a Joyetech Primo, I use that mod everyday with the gold OBS and it's just awesome. Picking up the Therion you notice the weight and it's not as comfortable as the Primo, that mod rocks and is ....what about 100 bucks cheaper. The digital clock above the wattage has become really handy, vape and you can glance down at the time, can't fault it at all.. No issues with the 510 whatsoever

Afternoon btw, hows your daughter, is she keeping well ?

Lannie

Silver Contributor
Member For 5 Years
How's tha cows? :D

Poopy. :rolleyes: I can't wait for summer when everything dries out, including them! Our new little heifer (we're keeping her) is absolutely adorable, and is already practicing being a "big girl." She comes in the milking stanchion after Cricket and Helen are out having their breakfast, to finish up any leftovers. She stands with her head in the headlock, which she's still too small to lock into, but she still goes in there, and I brush her and pick stickers out of her hair while she's in there, so we're building pleasant associations. When it comes time to milk her, she'll be totally comfortable with the routine. :)

Rixsta

People's Reviewer
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
For some reason unknown to me, you love to taunt me. Then you wonder why I choose to leave this thread at times? But do as you wish...I know where the unwatch this thread button is. :)
Taunt you ?
This is a fun loving thread and we all joke around with each other, it has always been that way and hopefully always will be., it's just a mod, not a liver transplant..

Lannie

Silver Contributor
Member For 5 Years
@Lannie

Remember that watermelon Tutti Fruity booty I made, I forgot about it, made it in 1 / 6 / 16...........it's LUSH !

No idea what the recipe was though but it's summer in a bottle xxxxxx

I'm sure I have the recipe here somewhere, if you gave it to me (I can't remember at the moment). I do remember I got a bottle of tutti frutti flavoring, though, which remains unopened in my flavor box, so I must have the recipe in my stash. It must have been late in the summer, when I was going off fruits in favor of bakery, so I didn't make it then. ;) I still have a bottle of my watermelon cooler in the cupboard that I made last summer. It has some koolada in it, so I'm almost afraid to try it now because it seems that gets stronger with age, but hell, I might as well. Next warm day we have, I'll try a little and see how it's fared over the winter. :) Meanwhile, I'll hunt for that tutti frutti recipe.

USMCotaku

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Poopy. :rolleyes: I can't wait for summer when everything dries out, including them! Our new little heifer (we're keeping her) is absolutely adorable, and is already practicing being a "big girl." She comes in the milking stanchion after Cricket and Helen are out having their breakfast, to finish up any leftovers. She stands with her head in the headlock, which she's still too small to lock into, but she still goes in there, and I brush her and pick stickers out of her hair while she's in there, so we're building pleasant associations. When it comes time to milk her, she'll be totally comfortable with the routine. :)
We raised dairy goats when I was a teen. The milkers couldn't WAIT to get in the stands twice a day :p

Rixsta

People's Reviewer
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
We raised dairy goats when I was a teen. The milkers couldn't WAIT to get in the stands twice a day :p
Sounds like me up the bar :p

I'm sure I have the recipe here somewhere, if you gave it to me (I can't remember at the moment). I do remember I got a bottle of tutti frutti flavoring, though, which remains unopened in my flavor box, so I must have the recipe in my stash. It must have been late in the summer, when I was going off fruits in favor of bakery, so I didn't make it then. ;) I still have a bottle of my watermelon cooler in the cupboard that I made last summer. It has some koolada in it, so I'm almost afraid to try it now because it seems that gets stronger with age, but hell, I might as well. Next warm day we have, I'll try a little and see how it's fared over the winter. :) Meanwhile, I'll hunt for that tutti frutti recipe.

It was June last year, the watermelon comes through and then that tutti fruity but then washes away and I think it's some cucumber I added, yup, sounds gross but I used to love Cucumber Cooler by berry tasty....he has since quit making juice. Anyway, it's a nice change from desserts

Lannie

Silver Contributor
Member For 5 Years
It was June last year, the watermelon comes through and then that tutti fruity but then washes away and I think it's some cucumber I added, yup, sounds gross but I used to love Cucumber Cooler by berry tasty....he has since quit making juice. Anyway, it's a nice change from desserts

But I didn't get the flavors I needed in June, so it was later in the summer or fall. My watermelon cooler is also (I think) your recipe, because it has cucumber in it as well. Not enough to taste like cucumber, but it's vewy wefreshing! I'm sure it was your recipe, because I thought you were crazy putting cucumber flavor in a juice, but it was SO GOOD! I never did get the sweet bell pepper flavoring, but that's another one that sounds crazy and will probably be very crisp and refreshing. :)

Rixsta

People's Reviewer
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
But I didn't get the flavors I needed in June, so it was later in the summer or fall. My watermelon cooler is also (I think) your recipe, because it has cucumber in it as well. Not enough to taste like cucumber, but it's vewy wefreshing! I'm sure it was your recipe, because I thought you were crazy putting cucumber flavor in a juice, but it was SO GOOD! I never did get the sweet bell pepper flavoring, but that's another one that sounds crazy and will probably be very crisp and refreshing. :)
Yeah the cucumber was mine cause I got the idea from berry tasty website..... It's time for a new Rixy Mix.......sommat fruity and refreshing.. Not mixed in.......god 9 months, got to be.

Eskie

Silver Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Ah the Ijoy, 26mm and they basically took the single coil from the Ammit and put it in their's, it's nothing special and I won't be buying one, what is special is that Serpent RDTA, I tell ya, that is an amazing setup on the Pico, the flavor is off the charts, wotofo are killing it lately with their flavor tanks and this one has to be the best single coil as of yet, well, the best one I have tried, the vape off it is stunning and I don't say that lightly.

Another Therion, I see the Triade has had the snakeskin treatment too but personally, I'd say some money and get a Joyetech Primo, I use that mod everyday with the gold OBS and it's just awesome. Picking up the Therion you notice the weight and it's not as comfortable as the Primo, that mod rocks and is ....what about 100 bucks cheaper. The digital clock above the wattage has become really handy, vape and you can glance down at the time, can't fault it at all.. No issues with the 510 whatsoever

Afternoon btw, hows your daughter, is she keeping well ?

Nice to know the 510 is OK on the Primo. And yeah, I can't get excited for the iJoy either. Can't see what it would add. I'll have to take a look at Serpent RDTA. The only RDTA I have is a Limitless+ that doesn't get a lot of use. I should pull it out and show it some love.

My daughter is great. Working her ass off this semester, but after this she has her preceptorship at an architecture firm. She put down choices for a bunch of NY positions, so I'm looking forward to having her home for a year before she has to go back for year 6.

VU Sponsors