Become a Patron!

Womper Woom Wejects

Rixsta

People's Reviewer
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Nice to know the 510 is OK on the Primo. And yeah, I can't get excited for the iJoy either. Can't see what it would add. I'll have to take a look at Serpent RDTA. The only RDTA I have is a Limitless+ that doesn't get a lot of use. I should pull it out and show it some love.

My daughter is great. Working her ass off this semester, but after this she has her preceptorship at an architecture firm. She put down choices for a bunch of NY positions, so I'm looking forward to having her home for a year before she has to go back for year 6.
Awww be nice to have her home :)

I mentioned the Serpent purely because it pairs so well with the Pico and is a really good vape..

Just gotta say it....you like getting milked at the bar? I dont know if anyone needed to know that :confused:

LOL - Doesn't every man

It's funny you should say that though, you have my better half Emily go into fits of laughter as I sit here in the waiting room, awaiting my vasectomy reversal....no lie. Emmy told Lannie so I've decided to go public LOL :eek:

Draconigena

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
the reversal is way more painful than having it done
And did they give you a probability factor for successful impregnations? I was told (way back in 1976) that if you didn't reverse within a year, it was unlikely to work again. :grumpy: I am sure medical procedures are sufficiently different today, but........

In any case, I am sure that Mr.Plastic will be the toy of choice for a few weeks. :xD:

Rixsta

People's Reviewer
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
And did they give you a probability factor for successful impregnations? I was told (way back in 1976) that if you didn't reverse within a year, it was unlikely to work again. :grumpy: I am sure medical procedures are sufficiently different today, but........

In any case, I am sure that Mr.Plastic will be the toy of choice for a few weeks. :xD:
Well there was sufficient healthy vas remaining so that's good, then they pumped fluid into the tube to see if sperm was still present and they were so as long as the tube heals OK he said he was 99% certain I could have children.

Things have moved on and of course I paid private and had the best treatment, not everyone does that fluid test, all in all, it's good news but only time will tell.....

Shit! Hope its a speedy recovery! No man should have to endure that for too long!
It was bad buddy and the aesthetic hasn't worn off yet eeekkk..

As you can see, I share my whole life in this woom, from break ups, to engagements, to drama, everything really ha.......not to mention, silly out bursts and stupid statements but I'm harmless enough :)

Rixsta

People's Reviewer
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
And nothing for you for a whole month MR !
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO !

@Atchafalaya .....This calls for your moody girl picture ha

Food time folks.......

Would the standard socialized system have even bothered to do it at all? Even after the exceedingly long wait time...?

Anyway, I hope the two of you get what you want from this. Are you already picking names for the babies? :)
I like Bertie but Emmy went mad :)

Rixsta

People's Reviewer
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
While my first wife (the Brit) was preggy at 18, somehow I look at your avatar and say, "She's too young yet. They should wait a few more years." But then again, Rixy is getting on a tad, so.... Well, you will do it when you do it and that be that I'm guessin'.
Getting on a bit, well really lol Im only 41...I guess I am a bit but Emmy has no children and she is 28 so she's two years off 30, I wouldn't say that was too young Dad, well not for a woman. Kids are having kids these days.

Darth Omerta

Silver Contributor
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
ECF Refugee
Not sure if I mentioned it in this thread or in the refugees one but I took a while off from the forum surfing due to the break up and ensuing custody battle, as well as a surgery on a tumor behind my right ear(non vape related and its all gone...imagine the media circus...vaping leads to tumors behind your ear...forget exploding batteries this is your fate!). Basically shit got too intense and I didnt have time for trolling around the interwebs. Tried to resurface a few times but I should be back for a good long while this time around!

Ive been wanting to ask....whatever happened to @suprtrkr ????

Eskie

Silver Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Rixy, if you had said something in advance I would have clued you in that reversals weren't quite like the "you'll feel a little pinch" when you're really gonna feel like someone gave you a solid kick. More than one kick too. :giggle::devil:

Emily, both of you, congrats! You'll decide to have a child when it's right. Generally I've noticed among my friends/daughter's schoolmate parents and whatnot over time that folks are waiting to have children later. Rixy, I know you started sorta early, but Emily, it's not at all unusual to see women having their first child after the age of 30. I found for myself, and from my informal anecdotal observations, that having a child a little later in life can be good for everyone. You get to enjoy times to yourselves before really altering your life to fit the task of placing so much effort into your children.

I guess in your case it's a bit different as you already have a little crowd running around, but for you, Emily, your first will be a wonderful adventure. Mostly. Sometimes. And then there are the teenage years. And we wonder why we go grey.:facepalm:

Rickajho

Gold Contributor
Member For 3 Years
ECF Refugee
Well there was sufficient healthy vas remaining so that's good, then they pumped fluid into the tube to see if sperm was still present and they were so as long as the tube heals OK he said he was 99% certain I could have children.

Things have moved on and of course I paid private and had the best treatment, not everyone does that fluid test, all in all, it's good news but only time will tell.....

It was bad buddy and the aesthetic hasn't worn off yet eeekkk..

As you can see, I share my whole life in this woom, from break ups, to engagements, to drama, everything really ha.......not to mention, silly out bursts and stupid statements but I'm harmless enough :)

image.gif

My netherloins will never allow me to visit this thread again.

Draconigena

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Getting on a bit, well really lol Im only 41...I guess I am a bit but Emmy has no children and she is 28 so she's two years off 30, I wouldn't say that was too young Dad, well not for a woman. Kids are having kids these days.
My meaning was that because you are 41 and if you decide to have another baby right now, you will be 42 at birth and 60 when s/he is ready to leave home (i.e., grown up). I cannot even imagine having a youngster at my age. No way can an old phart like me hope to keep up with a growing child. Emmy, on the other hand, is at a perfect birthing age, but bear in mind that she will be 40* when the child moves out. And that is still cool... but don't wait until both of you get too much older, or instead of mum and dadda, you'll be nana and grampa...

* add note: For those who do not understand women's ages, this wasn't really a math error on my part. 28 today, 29 when the child is born, would make 47 when the kid is 18, right? Nope. Women do not ever get past 40 until they are at least 80, at which point age is not an embarrassment but bragging rights.

Last edited:

Darth Omerta

Silver Contributor
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
ECF Refugee
So, Darth, your baby is only 3 year old now? Are you still going to have her as a regular in your life? My first divorce happened just after my daughter turned eight and I didn't get to see her again until she was 33. Not exactly how I wanted things...

I am really sorry to hear that and Ive heard so many horror stories and it terrifies me to know that it could happen to me.

I currently have equal access and I intend for it to stay that way. When her mom and I split up a year and a half ago we worked out a schedule in mediation and its been working so far. It currently needs some tweaking but things have been going well. I have fought my ass off to get here and Im working hard to keep it this way as I always want my daughter in my life. Our schedule is a very challenging one but it allows us both(the mother and I) for daily contact of a minimum of 6 hours per day and then alternate weekends. So I do feel that I have much history to help protect me if things ever did end up in a full on custody battle. I am always aware though of how bad it can go for the dad and I am doing my damndest to not let it happen to me. The thing I always try to keep in mind is that I dont matter anymore, so it doesnt matter when my ex is trying to get under my skin, all that matters is the time I get to spend with my little girl.

Darth Omerta

Silver Contributor
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
ECF Refugee
Thank you muchly! I hope so too and so far it has been!

She is the best little girl in the world too! About to turn 3 this month and already trying to go off the diving board at the swimming pool(she chickens out every time but kids got guts to go for it in the first place I say!) And her vocabulary is better than most adults lol!

Rixsta

People's Reviewer
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Sad but true!!!!! :facepalm:

But hearing my little girl use the word "nocturnal" in proper context still fills me with a truckload of pride and joy! Ummmm I actually believe this smiley applies here...:vapemail:
Your a good father from what I have read, her mother would have to be a fool to not want you in her life, daughters need their Dads.
I also know how evil SOME women can be using the child as a weapon against the man and laws are still on the mothers side too much.
I hope things continue to work out for you buddy.

@Draconigena I'm with you now and yes that is why I had it done in the first place, I would like some life left for myself and yup, I am too old when you think I'll be 60 when he or she leaves. It's a lot but I also have to think of Emily who would make a great Mum, she matters more than me so the decision was made... Oh and I love kids in the house, they bring me so much joy. I can always get a nanny lol

But your right Dad......sorry I was a bit fuzzy yesterday after having my plums battered....your right in that, the sooner we can have a child the better, my daughter is only three so having another one soon won't make much difference. :wave:

Last edited:

Emmy28

Silver Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Ow Rixy is right about the Serpent RDTA, vaping some Nola in it and it is super good, he hasn't put a Clapton in it either, yes, I was shocked too. I'll leave it there as I'm sure he will be along later, this is my kind of vaping.

Morning all

Debadoo

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Not sure if I mentioned it in this thread or in the refugees one but I took a while off from the forum surfing due to the break up and ensuing custody battle, as well as a surgery on a tumor behind my right ear(non vape related and its all gone...imagine the media circus...vaping leads to tumors behind your ear...forget exploding batteries this is your fate!). Basically shit got too intense and I didnt have time for trolling around the interwebs. Tried to resurface a few times but I should be back for a good long while this time around!
Ive been wanting to ask....whatever happened to @suprtrkr ????
sorry you had to go through that, but am very glad you and your ex are on at least decent if not good terms, that is so important for your daughter. So wonderful to see another great dad! Hope it all works out well for you. Glad the tumor is gone. Do you mean Jim or another supertrkr? if so, he's still kickin around on ECF on the reo lounge.

why did I stop using the Goblin mini V3 with the single coil deck
because you got a new shiny! :p

Our new little heifer (we're keeping her) is absolutely adorable, and is already practicing being a "big girl." She comes in the milking stanchion after Cricket and Helen are out having their breakfast, to finish up any leftovers. She stands with her head in the headlock, which she's still too small to lock into, but she still goes in there, and I brush her and pick stickers out of her hair while she's in there, so we're building pleasant associations. When it comes time to milk her, she'll be totally comfortable with the routine
awwwwwwwwww that's so sweet!

Happy Monday all.
hey darlin, good to see you!

My daughter is great. Working her ass off this semester, but after this she has her preceptorship at an architecture firm. She put down choices for a bunch of NY positions, so I'm looking forward to having her home for a year before she has to go back for year 6
oh that's wonderful hun!!!

Just gotta say it....you like getting milked at the bar? I dont know if anyone needed to know that
there are many things we know about Rixy that no one really needs to know hehehe

It's funny you should say that though, you have my better half Emily go into fits of laughter as I sit here in the waiting room, awaiting my vasectomy reversal....no lie. Emmy told Lannie so I've decided to go public LOL
ouchie! poor baby! Hope the pain is over soon. Congrats in advance to you both!

Mornin Ems, and everyone else as y'all come strollin in.

No go on the dog. We were there two hours before they opened, and we got her. She was very sweet and mild mannered....... to people........ but started going after Frankie. We were watching her closely, so could intervene immediately, but they kept getting more intense as the day went on, rather than less. She spent the night on the back porch and will go back tomorrow. The last time we thought she had really gotten him for a second, but he's ok. He just had a rough day. Very sad to have to take her back, but can't have the lil guy being attacked in his own home. Weird part is, I told the kids to take em on a pack walk, and they did great with that. Got along, walked together, mutual butt sniffing ensued with no issues. Soon as they got back in the house she went for him. Lowered tail, head and was after him. Newp, no nada.......not happening. She'll be a great dog for someone with no other dogs. Not sure how she'll do with children. Absolutely no aggression was shown to any of us.

Rixsta

People's Reviewer
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
No go on the dog. We were there two hours before they opened, and we got her. She was very sweet and mild mannered....... to people........ but started going after Frankie. We were watching her closely, so could intervene immediately, but they kept getting more intense as the day went on, rather than less. She spent the night on the back porch and will go back tomorrow. The last time we thought she had really gotten him for a second, but he's ok. He just had a rough day. Very sad to have to take her back, but can't have the lil guy being attacked in his own home. Weird part is, I told the kids to take em on a pack walk, and they did great with that. Got along, walked together, mutual butt sniffing ensued with no issues. Soon as they got back in the house she went for him. Lowered tail, head and was after him. Newp, no nada.......not happening. She'll be a great dog for someone with no other dogs. Not sure how she'll do with children. Absolutely no aggression was shown to any of us.

I don't think you have give it long enough yet, no where near long enough, it's very rare dogs get on straight away, she is guarding her territory which is the house, that is why they are fine when they are out. You have to give her a sharp NO command every time she does that to him, even a tap on the nose.

Dogs are like children and she has to learn to share her territory, it can take weeks or months but it will calm down.

Training them both together with treats will also help but the key is to be stern with her and I know it's difficult but it does work, I've done it many times in the past with my doberman and smaller dogs, bigger dogs, she has to know who's boss.

Morning Debs, if you do decide to take her back, I'm sorry it didn't work out but your asking for to much too soon.

Debadoo

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I don't think you have give it long enough yet, no where near long enough, it's very rare dogs get on straight away, she is guarding her territory which is the house, that is why they are fine when they are out. You have to give her a sharp NO command every time she does that to him, even a tap on the nose.
Dogs are like children and she has to learn to share her territory, it can take weeks or months but it will calm down.
Training them both together with treats will also help but the key is to be stern with her and I know it's difficult but it does work, I've done it many times in the past with my doberman and smaller dogs, bigger dogs, she has to know who's boss.
Morning Debs, if you do decide to take her back, I'm sorry it didn't work out but your asking for to much too soon.
Mornin darlin! Jup I realize that it can take awhile for them to mesh. But can't have her attacking him constantly for no reason. It got to be every time he moved around her. She was corrected and we intervened immediately, but she got to where she was kind of stalking him like a big cat. She's more than twice his size, and just can't take a chance that she'll really hurt him before we can intervene. An occasional growl or something like that be totally understandable, but this was a predatory type behavior. I told my son the same about the house vs the walk, but even the fact that she became very possessive of us and the house immediately isn't good. my dil does freak out easily, but she freaked after it continued to happen so the decision was made.

Rixsta

People's Reviewer
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Mornin darlin! Jup I realize that it can take awhile for them to mesh. But can't have her attacking him constantly for no reason. It got to be every time he moved around her. She was corrected and we intervened immediately, but she got to where she was kind of stalking him like a big cat. She's more than twice his size, and just can't take a chance that she'll really hurt him before we can intervene. An occasional growl or something like that be totally understandable, but this was a predatory type behavior. I told my son the same about the house vs the walk, but even the fact that she became very possessive of us and the house immediately isn't good. my dil does freak out easily, but she freaked after it continued to happen so the decision was made.
Ahh, it's difficult to get the full picture from text on a screen but some dogs just won't get along and it seems she is way more aggressive than I thought so I understand, shame it didn't work out x

Debadoo

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Ahh, it's difficult to get the full picture from text on a screen but some dogs just won't get along and it seems she is way more aggressive than I thought so I understand, shame it didn't work out x
yeah. we hate it, but poor frankie doesn't deserve that. And literally I would have to take him with me each time I even went to the bathroom today if she weren't out in the backyard. The last time she really tried to hurt him.

Rixsta

People's Reviewer
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Sorry if I sounded bossy Deb, I didn't mean too at all, I was just trying to help but that's another thing about text on a screen it can come over all wrong sometimes (((Debs)))

you icin down the plums this mornin? :teehee: really sorry yur havin to deal with that
LOL, I've not had much sleep, thought about putting them in a sling :confused:

This is the email I got of Emmy when I woke up, no words, just this picture..

https://pixxxels.org/

My humor must be rubbing off on her

yeah. we hate it, but poor frankie doesn't deserve that. And literally I would have to take him with me each time I even went to the bathroom today if she weren't out in the backyard. The last time she really tried to hurt him.
Ah that's no good then :(

Eskie

Silver Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Darth, I know how tough it gets in some breakups when it comes to the kids. When I went through it the very first thing we agreed on was our daughter will not pay for our mistakes. We had a formal agreement (well, have to with a divorce) but we never really followed it and simply went along with whatever worked best for us. I ended up with my daughter basically every weekend, and we never quibbled about vacation times. Just hang in there and love your daughter. They're the best!

Your a good father from what I have read, her mother would have to be a fool to not want you in her life, daughters need their Dads.
I also know how evil SOME women can be using the child as a weapon against the man and laws are still on the mothers side too much.
I hope things continue to work out for you buddy.

@Draconigena I'm with you now and yes that is why I had it done in the first place, I would like some life left for myself and yup, I am too old when you think I'll be 60 when he or she leaves. It's a lot but I also have to think of Emily who would make a great Mum, she matters more than me so the decision was made... Oh and I love kids in the house, they bring me so much joy. I can always get a nanny lol

But your right Dad......sorry I was a bit fuzzy yesterday after having my plums battered....your right in that, the sooner we can have a child the better, my daughter is only three so having another one soon won't make much difference. :wave:

Eh, I'm 59 and my daughter is 21 and graduating college in May (technically, she's in a weird program that adds two years on for an "automatic" advanced degree type thing). I never had any problems keeping up with her. Except for Disney and Universal Studios when she was younger. She always had to ride every freaking roller coaster they had no matter how fast, upside down or corkscrewing. It would take days for my neck to finally stop hurting. Besides, they say 60 is the new 40. Of course it's a flat out lie, but it sounds good.:sad:

Rixsta

People's Reviewer
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Eh, I'm 59 and my daughter is 21 and graduating college in May (technically, she's in a weird program that adds two years on for an "automatic" advanced degree type thing). I never had any problems keeping up with her. Except for Disney and Universal Studios when she was younger. She always had to ride every freaking roller coaster they had no matter how fast, upside down or corkscrewing. It would take days for my neck to finally stop hurting. Besides, they say 60 is the new 40. Of course it's a flat out lie, but it sounds good.:sad:

My 10 year old is the same, loves roller coasters and I hate them, I mean I will shake, feel sick just waiting to go on, petrified of them but being "The Dad" I don't show it and go on them with him, it's always the same though, the thought of them is always worse than the actual ride haha.. 60 is the new 40 ay :)

Double post
Post man

......Oh, wrong thread lol

Debadoo

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Sorry if I sounded bossy Deb, I didn't mean too at all, I was just trying to help but that's another thing about text on a screen it can come over all wrong sometimes (((Debs)))
oh no, you didn't darlin. I totally get it and you're right. But this was just too much for us. Maybe Caesar Milan could get em to get along, but I don't have those skills. The first couple times she wasn't really trying to hurt him, but the last time she was because he went over and licked my son. I know one pack walk won't work miracles, but was really hoping it would last longer than 2 minutes once they got back.

omgggggggg lmao........ thanks love, now I have a mental image of yur nurgets in a sling

VU Sponsors