Womper Woom Wejects

Darth Omerta

Silver Contributor
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
ECF Refugee
Wow!!!!! 40+ alerts this morning!!!! New record for me! :eek:

Good morning everyone! :coffee2:

Your a good father from what I have read, her mother would have to be a fool to not want you in her life, daughters need their Dads.
I also know how evil SOME women can be using the child as a weapon against the man and laws are still on the mothers side too much.
I hope things continue to work out for you buddy.

@Draconigena I'm with you now and yes that is why I had it done in the first place, I would like some life left for myself and yup, I am too old when you think I'll be 60 when he or she leaves. It's a lot but I also have to think of Emily who would make a great Mum, she matters more than me so the decision was made... Oh and I love kids in the house, they bring me so much joy. I can always get a nanny lol

But your right Dad......sorry I was a bit fuzzy yesterday after having my plums battered....your right in that, the sooner we can have a child the better, my daughter is only three so having another one soon won't make much difference. :wave:

Thanks Rixsta! I dont think the mother wants me out of my daughters life altogether but you never know what might change in her mind.

sorry you had to go through that, but am very glad you and your ex are on at least decent if not good terms, that is so important for your daughter. So wonderful to see another great dad! Hope it all works out well for you. Glad the tumor is gone. Do you mean Jim or another supertrkr? if so, he's still kickin around on ECF on the reo lounge.

Thanks Deb! It gets quite challenging at times with the mother but its worth the extra effort to keep things as civil as possible.
Tumor is definitely gone and to top it off I got a BADASS scar on the side of my neck! :shades:
Im not sure of suprtrkrs real name. He was around a LOT when I used to post on ECF, as far as I can tell he bailed on them along with @roxynoodle and left his account open with roxys avatar in the place of his old one.

Darth, I know how tough it gets in some breakups when it comes to the kids. When I went through it the very first thing we agreed on was our daughter will not pay for our mistakes. We had a formal agreement (well, have to with a divorce) but we never really followed it and simply went along with whatever worked best for us. I ended up with my daughter basically every weekend, and we never quibbled about vacation times. Just hang in there and love your daughter. They're the best!

Thanks Eskie! We made the same agreement but nothing was formalized in a legal document. I think we're both kind of regretting not having a formal/legal agreement but we have a pretty major issue on the table right now and we are returning to mediation to sort it all out, Im definitely getting something legal this time.

Never any doubt that I will always love and take care of my daughter. She is number 1 and always will be. Thanks for all the kind and supportive messages everyone!:thanks:

Atchafalaya

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
My 10 year old is the same, loves roller coasters and I hate them, I mean I will shake, feel sick just waiting to go on, petrified of them but being "The Dad" I don't show it and go on them with him, it's always the same though, the thought of them is always worse than the actual ride haha.. 60 is the new 40 ay :)

Post man

......Oh, wrong thread lol
When I was younger, I was a roller-coaster fanatic! Had season tickets to Fiesta Texas and rode all of them, over and over again. When they weren't busy, I'd just stay on it, and ride up to 8 times on the same one! Nothing like going up......way up....... hearing the click click clank of the coaster on the track. And then, getting to the top and knowing it's a matter of seconds before you take off!!!! Love it!

Rixsta

People's Reviewer
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Well OMG, I dropped my mod over the pier, lucky it wasn't my Pico Resin as that never showed up but it was my all silver Pico with the Serpent RDTA on it, my daughter fell into me and I was resting my arms on the rail over looking the sea, vaping and chilling out and then .....DROP......Straight into the sea, I looked over, Emily looked over, we looked at each other and burst out laughing..

Bang goes my Serpent review.....it could of been way worse I guess :confused:

Yup much worse, I could of had Atcha's dentist

Leg it............

SirKadly

Squonk 'em if you got 'em
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Well OMG, I dropped my mod over the pier, lucky it wasn't my Pico Resin as that never showed up but it was my all silver Pico with the Serpent RDTA on it, my daughter fell into me and I was resting my arms on the rail over looking the sea, vaping and chilling out and then .....DROP......Straight into the sea, I looked over, Emily looked over, we looked at each other and burst out laughing..

Leg it............
What could have been even worse than that is if Atcha's dentist had performed your recent surgery. :eek:

Rixsta

People's Reviewer
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
What could have been even worse than that is if Atcha's dentist had performed your recent surgery. :eek:
PMSL - Good one Kad, that made me laugh.

Well I came back (kids have gone to my mums for 2 days), cracked opened a bottle of Bacardi and dumped some full fat Coke in it and grabbed my OBS and the world is good again :) I'm sure these painkillers mixed with Bacardi will have me a rockin later lol

@Lannie is having Chinese so I thought, yup, I'm joining her ;)

Darth Omerta

Silver Contributor
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
ECF Refugee

Leg it............

Ouch!!!!!! Good that you were able to laugh about it though. On the bright side if you do ever get a new Serpent you can add that it does not float to your review! :D

Atchafalaya

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Pico Boo.........Awesome kit and you know what, I never bothered to get the Melo V3 before but had no choice this time and it's a dam good vape lol

Really nice looking mod and it's lighter than the original

3 of my coolfires came in the meail yesterday from slowtech. The black one is beautimus! But, I do have to admit your Pico is prettier.

Rixsta

People's Reviewer
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Sometimes I'm an idiot, (not the Pico drop, that wasn't my fault :rolleyes:) .....

So, I now have the Goblin Mini V3 working like a dream, me being me put a single Clapton in the single deck, this tank is not designed for those coils, maybe a very high gauge clapton but not the ones I use, it was so hot and angry and didn't work.

This morning I made a zipper coil, I was just going to do a twisted build but I don't rate them much. anyway, wicked it up with just enough cotton and boom, the flavor from this doubled compared to the Melo tank..

I can't think of a better tank to put on the Pico, restricted lung hit (I took that spitback guard out which improved it a lot) and the flavor just pops, nice smooth airflow, wicking perfect, you can take nice long satisfying draws on it with no dry hits, no leaking at all, juice control works great for when it's in your pocket.

This has been sitting in a draw for months :facepalm: It's the kind of vape you want when your chilling out watching TV, it's goooooood..

Rixsta

People's Reviewer
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I'm going to try something I've not done for over a year because flavor wise, especially for the Goblin, I think I've been missing the point..

Just for shits n giggles really and I'm not at the vape shop today so why the hell not

Darth Omerta

Silver Contributor
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
ECF Refugee
The more I see it the more I like it! Great looking Pico Rixsta!

Had an awesome day yesterday! The ex and I got together for coffee and had a long talk about how things have been. Cleared a lot of the air and BS between us and agreed to focus on our daughter more and fight less. Definitely a huge step in the right direction! :)

Eskie

Silver Contributor
Member For 3 Years
The more I see it the more I like it! Great looking Pico Rixsta!

Had an awesome day yesterday! The ex and I got together for coffee and had a long talk about how things have been. Cleared a lot of the air and BS between us and agreed to focus on our daughter more and fight less. Definitely a huge step in the right direction! :)

Congrats, that is a big step forward. As long as you both work on keeping up on communication, it will become easier, even in your relationship with your ex.:)

Darth Omerta

Silver Contributor
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
ECF Refugee
Do you think there is a chance of getting back together ?

Oh and there was a reason I've not vaped on single Kanthal wire for over a year, hate it, horrible vape.

I dont think so. Im not really interested in reconnecting in that way. I just dont think we work well as a couple. But I would much rather coparent as a friend than from opposide sides of that proverbial "line in the sand".

LMAO about the Kanthal! Its all I use but thats due mostly in part to my mech addiction, never trusted any other metals. I know some(if not all) SS can be used on mechs, now that Ive got a TC mod it might be worth looking in to some different materials!

Rixsta

People's Reviewer
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I dont think so. Im not really interested in reconnecting in that way. I just dont think we work well as a couple. But I would much rather coparent as a friend than from opposide sides of that proverbial "line in the sand".

LMAO about the Kanthal! Its all I use but thats due mostly in part to my mech addiction, never trusted any other metals. I know some(if not all) SS can be used on mechs, now that Ive got a TC mod it might be worth looking in to some different materials!
I just wondered, being nosy lol

It's not just Kanthal, it's single wire, now give me a parallel build and it's great but it's to smooth, that probably sounds stupid but I love the crackle of fused Clapton and a warm vape, even the Melo vertical parallel coils have that crackle which just satisfies me, yeah, I'm a weird bugger when it comes to vaping.

I didn't like the dual deck in the Goblin but the single works well.

Time to get my hammer of god out and the modfather, I need a blast of vapor lol

Darth Omerta

Silver Contributor
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
ECF Refugee
GAWD DAMN I WANT A HOG! When you're done with it maybe ship it this way instead of off the pier ;)

I love claptons too, just getting in to more exciting builds than just single wire. All of my drippers are dual, Ive never been big on single coil attys. I use mostly mechs but its 2017 and time to attach a computer to my coils! Picked up an iJoy Maxo 315 a couple of months ago and loving it! (Not my first regulated but definitely the first one worth talking about lol)

Rixsta

People's Reviewer
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
GAWD DAMN I WANT A HOG! When you're done with it maybe ship it this way instead of off the pier ;)

I love claptons too, just getting in to more exciting builds than just single wire. All of my drippers are dual, Ive never been big on single coil attys. I use mostly mechs but its 2017 and time to attach a computer to my coils! Picked up an iJoy Maxo 315 a couple of months ago and loving it! (Not my first regulated but definitely the first one worth talking about lol)
LOL
Emily's Space Purple

My black one, this has a very low serial number on it so I'm keeping this

My fav mech

I'm not helping am I :devil:

Darth Omerta

Silver Contributor
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
ECF Refugee
giphy.gif

Gorgeous! Looks awesome with the big buddha!

Whats the last one? Dont think Ive seen them before.

Rixsta

People's Reviewer
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
giphy.gif

Gorgeous! Looks awesome with the big buddha!

Whats the last one? Dont think Ive seen them before.

El Diablo Anubis, they only made 3 in polished Silver, super rare mod, the tank is also an Diablo RTA

That Buddha is mental, both me and Emmy can't take the vapor lol, it's not even super low, about 0.4 but that buddha needs a 0.6 or 7 as it's just way to much, even for me ...

You can see the gap between the Buddha and the mod where she didn't want to scratch it up, that day, it fell off and landed on her toe bare footed, that atty weighs a lot too, I did try not to laugh :)

Lannie

Silver Contributor
Member For 5 Years
HERESY!!!!!! HERESY!!!!!! HERESY!!!!!! You all saw it!!!! He even used the devil smiley face! I bet he weighs the same as a duck!!!!!!

:anyone:

I can recite almost every word of that movie. Rich won't even watch it with me anymore, because I say the lines before the actors do. ;) I can't help it, it's one of the funniest movies EVER! (Now tell me again how sheeps' bladders can be employed to prevent earthquakes...)

Lannie

Silver Contributor
Member For 5 Years
:giggle:

Come to see the violence inherent in the system! Help help Im being repressed!

Gonna have to watch that tonight!

"I ORDER you to BE QUIET!!!!" I regret to say, I won't be watching it tonight. We haven't seen it in a couple years now, I think. I have to give Rich a good long rest before I put him through it again. ;) (Dennis, there's some LOVELY filth down here!)

VU Sponsors