Become a Patron!

Womper Woom Wejects

Lannie

Silver Contributor
Member For 5 Years
ROFLMAO! Now I don't HAVE to watch the movie, the whole thing just played in my head! rofl-111.gif Although Rich said he wouldn't mind watching it, on one condition - that he could put duct tape across my mouth. :eek: He's mean to me. If I couldn't say my lines, I think I would 'splode, and what a mess THAT would be! LOL!

Darth Omerta

Silver Contributor
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
ECF Refugee
6605f8_997515.jpg

Easily the greatest flow chart of all time!

Emmy28

Silver Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Emmy you is got bigger balls than me LOL..........and Kad was only messin, he didn't get the name bad kad for nothing :p
Just bad timing then and yes, indeed, was a bit like dealing with children. I'm off to my normal life now, walk on the beach with the kids. I've never seen anything like it, how some people get on in life is beyond me, maybe they don't which would explain a lot.

Bye x

SirKadly

Squonk 'em if you got 'em
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Certainly wasn't my intention to offend. I did think it was better to leave things alone and let the matter drop, but I'm hardly one to talk as I have jumped into things when someone I cared about was being treated unfairly.

Debadoo

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Well OMG, I dropped my mod over the pier,
oh that sucks glad y'all were able to laugh about it though

@Lannie is having Chinese so I thought, yup, I'm joining her
ohhhhhhhh I want chinese food! It's been way too long

3 of my coolfires came in the meail yesterday from slowtech
oh kewl, you got stocked up on those

Perhaps we have a new method of determining mod or tank quality. If Rixy throws it off the pier, it wasn't worth reviewing
roflmao

Had an awesome day yesterday! The ex and I got together for coffee and had a long talk about how things have been. Cleared a lot of the air and BS between us and agreed to focus on our daughter more and fight less. Definitely a huge step in the right direction!
oh that's wonderful!

I know some(if not all) SS can be used on mechs,
Since I tried SS 316L that's all I use in my Reos now (mech)

Im not sure of suprtrkrs real name. He was around a LOT when I used to post on ECF, as far as I can tell he bailed on them along with @roxynoodle and left his account open with roxys avatar in the place of his old one.
oh that's the other one then.

You're much nicer than I am. I would have launched that dog!!!!! poor sweet Frankie!!!!!
Anyway, sorry it didn't work out.
Sorry I haven't been on much. Busy and some health issues (bad dentist).
So sorry you've been going through so much. Yeah a shame it didn't work out, but when they took her back, someone had brought some puppies in that day as owner surrender, so there was no waiting period. Here is Ozzy and Frankie's first interaction together. I don't think the other dog wil have an issue being adopted. But Ozzy is a much better fit. They got along great. He's so full of energy that he gets on Frankie's nerves a little bit, and we have to calm him down, but for the most part they do fine together!

My 10 year old is the same, loves roller coasters and I hate them, I mean I will shake, feel sick just waiting to go on, petrified of them but being "The Dad" I don't show it and go on them with him, it's always the same though, the thought of them is always worse than the actual ride haha.. 60 is the new 40 ay
I hate roller coasters. Only recall going on one in my life, and my dad literally drug me up the ramp kickin and screamin

Hate to post and run, but my son just got home. Will try to pop on later Luv y'all!

Rixsta

People's Reviewer
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Certainly wasn't my intention to offend. I did think it was better to leave things alone and let the matter drop, but I'm hardly one to talk as I have jumped into things when someone I cared about was being treated unfairly.
No worries, I wouldnt of explained either but Emmy seems to have found a new confidence. So yeah she was sticking up for me but I certainly won't be posting in there and adding to it as it's not fair on other members.

Debadoo

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Huh, I must be slipping, I haven't merrited a place in Deb's multiquotes the last couple times. Although that also mean I haven't had to fear the frying pan for a few days
I'm leading you into a false sense of security! :p

No worries, I wouldnt of explained either but Emmy seems to have found a new confidence. So yeah she was sticking up for me but I certainly won't be posting in there and adding to it as it's not fair on other members.
totally missed whatever y'all are talkin about, but that's ok

Gotta make a flyer invitation for my gd's birthday party that she can pass out at school.

Debadoo

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
What kind of a build are you doing for SS in a Reo? How low are you going? (The build that is - not you. lol)
.4 ohm z coil in an O16 I think this one is 26g, and 7ish wraps, don't remember exactly how many. Slightly spaced. I put the coil in about a month ago I think. Have dryburned a few times. Expect it to last for awhile. The coils last a lot longer than I do :D

Rickajho

Gold Contributor
Member For 3 Years
ECF Refugee
.4 ohm z coil in an O16 I think this one is 26g, and 7ish wraps, don't remember exactly how many. Slightly spaced. I put the coil in about a month ago I think. Have dryburned a few times. Expect it to last for awhile. The coils last a lot longer than I do :D

Got it. I'm betting you have to space the coil to get to a reasonable resistance.

Rixsta

People's Reviewer
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Good morning Rixsta!

And good morning to all!:coffee2:
Morning Buddy...

Tomorrow I have a something to show y'all, probably the best in your pocket, on the go setup every made.......kind of a first look, first impression.

@Eskie, you will be interested in this ;)

More tomorrow, I'm off to work now :bliss:(well.....ain't really work is it lol)

Rixsta

People's Reviewer
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
HAHAHAHA! Too funny! My daughter is currently enthralled with Peppa Pig so she didnt get to see the Peeps! :giggle:
LOL I get called Daddy pig a lot !

Man, such a busy day today, dealing with the vape shop, talking with Matt (suckmymod), emails, vape sales, juice, wow. I tell ya, this vape game is a full time job.

Shout out to Matt though who helped me out today and went out of his way for me :cheers:

Eskie

Silver Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Morning Buddy...

Tomorrow I have a something to show y'all, probably the best in your pocket, on the go setup every made.......kind of a first look, first impression.

@Eskie, you will be interested in this ;)

More tomorrow, I'm off to work now :bliss:(well.....ain't really work is it lol)

Ooh, another teaser. I'll wait with baited breath.;)

And I love Peeps! My daughter always looks at me like I'm nuts when I sit down and eat a whole box.:giggle:

Rixsta

People's Reviewer
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Ooh, another teaser. I'll wait with baited breath.;)

And I love Peeps! My daughter always looks at me like I'm nuts when I sit down and eat a whole box.:giggle:
Oh you can eat them ? I thought they were some kind of material omg LOL .....Yeah UK peeps have no clue....:eek:

Yup another teaser and you'll be buying one :devil: Trust in the Enabler :drunk:

VU Sponsors