Become a Patron!

Womper Woom Wejects

Debadoo

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Squonking is simply THE way to go. All the benefit of a dripper, without the hassle.
I concur! :D

I have a Coppervape, a Pico Squeeze, a Halcyon and a REO mini. Squonking is something I only do at home though. It's my treat for myself.
ignore my earlier post, my brain forgot you had squonkers.

Is it a 14500 mini or the fat, ugly cousin - the18490/18500 mini?
Hey mister...........peewee resents that!!! :p :D (peewee = black wrinkle 18490)

How ? If you can't block the one side surely the flavor would be reduced with the airflow hitting nothing on one side, it's not something I would recommend and it's nothing something anyone does......well so I thought
I'm using a single on the O16 but have the largest holes open on both sides. Doing a Z coil in it, and the flavor and throat hit are wayyyy better than duals in my derringers, so it may just depend on the atty

If I was getting into that (which so far I never have) I'd be contacting Wayne (super star and stella guy) and I'd get myself a Brato Squonker
never heard of em. But if they're expensive, remember yur lesson hehehe

Kad..........that pic is disgusting! still luv ya though! :D

Mornin y'all

Eskie

Silver Contributor
Member For 3 Years
I sent my Minikin V2 back now, I have ordered a Joytech Evic Primo in bronze (updated version) I think that is going to be a really good mod.

Morning everyone x

If she was sitting down, he could of easily of slipped her shoe off and force her foot in his month, things like that can happen so quickly and because of the shock it can make you slow to react.

He has a foot fetish and can't control himself, he needs to be punished, no matter how funny it sounds, I bet it was very disturbing to the women.

Oh, I'm sure it was very disturbing, and this guy needs to be dealt with. It's just the whole incident happening in a public place that seems difficult to explain.

LynnNC

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
What do you use on your mini? I've got Hornets, RM2's and the Chaliceseses. (Yeah - got a few. lol)

Is it a 14500 mini or the fat, ugly cousin - the18490/18500 mini? :p (Ok, I admit it - I have both types. Prefer the 14500's though.)
It's a 14500 mini and I use an RM2 on it. It's a copper vein. A gift from a very dear friend at a very dark time in life for me.

The Cromwell

I am a BOT
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I sent my Minikin V2 back now, I have ordered a Joytech Evic Primo in bronze (updated version) I think that is going to be a really good mod.

Morning everyone x

If she was sitting down, he could of easily of slipped her shoe off and force her foot in his month, things like that can happen so quickly and because of the shock it can make you slow to react.

He has a foot fetish and can't control himself, he needs to be punished, no matter how funny it sounds, I bet it was very disturbing to the women.
He might enjoy the punishment?

Emmy28

Silver Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Oh, I'm sure it was very disturbing, and this guy needs to be dealt with. It's just the whole incident happening in a public place that seems difficult to explain.
I know what you mean but it can happen, I was looking in a shop window, I think I was looking at a Jacket, I can't remember now but some guy came up behind me (I was wearing a dress) and pulled my knickers down while holding his camera phone, which I'm guessing was recording it and then ran off. I swear I stood there frozen for 5 seconds with my pants around my ankles in utter shock. They never did catch him.

He might enjoy the punishment?
Probably x

Debadoo

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I know what you mean but it can happen, I was looking in a shop window, I think I was looking at a Jacket, I can't remember now but some guy came up behind me (I was wearing a dress) and pulled my knickers down while holding his camera phone, which I'm guessing was recording it and then ran off. I swear I stood there frozen for 5 seconds with my pants around my ankles in utter shock. They never did catch him.
that's awful!

LynnNC

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years

Probably x
That is the pits! People are such perverts these days. :(

Emmy28

Silver Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
that's awful!
It was Debs and I didn't quite tell it all because when I spun round he had the nerve to keep his phone there to record the front as well, I'm sure he has had many and night alone with that recording. He was wearing one of those bike masks and a hoodie, I think he was teenager but yes it was horrible and I was already a fragile mess back then.

That is the pits! People are such perverts these days. :(
Lynn :hug:They really are, I have had lots of things said to me as well, mainly when I was with my sister, you get the idea of what was said.

The list goes on with me I'm afraid, I had one looking through a small hole in public toilets and I got my butt smacked by a guy on a bike.

Last edited:

Rixsta

People's Reviewer
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
mornin darlin xx
Afternoon Debs, it's been quite nice weather here today for a change, always feel better when the sun is shinning :cool:

That's your story and your sticking to it right? :devil:
For sure.....TBH, it's the first I have heard of it and it makes me pretty mad so I had to make a joke of it xx

LynnNC

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
It was Debs and I didn't quite tell it all because when I spun round he had the nerve to keep his phone there to record the front as well, I'm sure he has had many and night alone with that recording. He was wearing one of those bike masks and a hoodie, I think he was teenager but yes it was horrible and I was already a fragile mess back then.

Lynn :hug:They really are, I have had lots of things said to me as well, mainly when I was with my sister, you get the idea of what was said.

The list goes on with me I'm afraid, I had one looking through a small hole in public toilets and I got my butt smacked by a guy on a bike.
When I read about perverts, especially the ones who molest children, I just want to cut their man parts off with a dull knife and feed it to them. :mad::mad::mad:

Emmy28

Silver Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Wasn't me :rolleyes:
LOL

For sure.....TBH, it's the first I have heard of it and it makes me pretty mad so I had to make a joke of it xx

It was years ago when I was about 19 so it's not important but it just made me think of it with that toe sucking weirdo :)

When I read about perverts, especially the ones who molest children, I just want to cut their man parts off with a dull knife and feed it to them. :mad::mad::mad:
Well that's a whole other level that is just gross.

Rickajho

Gold Contributor
Member For 3 Years
ECF Refugee
Is it a 14500 mini or the fat, ugly cousin - the18490/18500 mini? :p

Hey mister...........peewee resents that!!! :p :D (peewee = black wrinkle 18490)

If I want Grand I want Grand. If I want mini I want mini. IMO the 18490 is... neither. Less battery capacity than a Grand & still married to a stock 3 ml mini bottle. A 14500 mini is a skinny mini. :)

Eskie

Silver Contributor
Member For 3 Years

Probably x

That is a horrible experience. Especially knowing the asshole took a video of it as well. Glad you've moved passed it. Wish I had been there, that's exactly the kind of guy who deserves a proper lesson in behavior and a concussion.

I'm gonna go chill on the couch and rest my back since my son just left for school. Got a couple of procedures tomorrow, so may not be on for a couple days. Love y'all :hug:

Feel better and I hope the procedures all work out well for you. You'll be in my thoughts.

Rickajho

Gold Contributor
Member For 3 Years
ECF Refugee
Thanks Rixy! I was looking at the OBS mini until I found out that it was dual coil. To be honest, I'm tired of building dual coils. The nano would overhang every mod I have and that would drive me nuts. I'm beginning to think I'll just be happy with the ones I got and be done with it. :)

Lynn, I tripped over this thread about single coil RTA's:

http://vapingunderground.com/threads/good-single-coil-deck-rta-suggestions.306250/

No mentions of diameters were offered but it may give you some more ideas.

Emmy28

Silver Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
That is a horrible experience. Especially knowing the asshole took a video of it as well. Glad you've moved passed it. Wish I had been there, that's exactly the kind of guy who deserves a proper lesson in behavior and a concussion.

Yes there's never anyone around when you need them, I could of certainly done with you coming to my rescue Eskie as I know your a good man but I always look on the bright side of things these days, it could of been much much worse. Thinking back, when I told my sister, she laughed :(

Good Morning, Rixy is mad again lol, his Battlestar reads double the ohm resistance on his OBS Engine, it is 0.19 on every mod but on the Battlestar it reads 0.48 and he's ranting around the house again and making me chuckle. He's not having the best of luck at all with vape gear at the moment, let's hope the Evic Primo will cheer him up. (If that's a fail tomorrow, I'm going out for the day lol)

Rixsta

People's Reviewer
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Nobody will ever do that to you again Emmy, love ya x

My Zamplebox has been shipped so I'm excited to see what I get, I went for the Premium box, you get about 11 bottles of juice and it's way better value, thought the money I save on mods, may as well enjoy some different juices..........not that it's going to plan right now, if this Primo is no good then I'm going back to mech's..

Eskie

Silver Contributor
Member For 3 Years
So the Battlestar crashed? You just can't get a decent spaceship these days.:D

Sorta sucks because I was thinking about it. I like the actual metal build and the price is hard to beat. Oh well, maybe just another Therion. That with an Engine on it is still my impossible to put down set for now.

Rixsta

People's Reviewer
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
So the Battlestar crashed? You just can't get a decent spaceship these days.:D

Sorta sucks because I was thinking about it. I like the actual metal build and the price is hard to beat. Oh well, maybe just another Therion. That with an Engine on it is still my impossible to put down set for now.
Seems that way, such a shame too because it looks and feels great but the 510 just doesn't want to work with any of my Engines. Dam Sith

Rixsta

People's Reviewer
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Sorry Rixy :(
I got a new toy yesterday. It was a contest win at ECF. It's not as fancy etc as the stuff here but I like it and I can't knock free. :giggle:

View attachment 75676
Cool congrats Lynn.......I'm still having problems, the vendor who I was getting my Joyetech Primo's from had them in stock on his website but they wasn't exactly "in stock", don't you just hate it when they do that, why do they do it, to get your frickin money, period.

Well I exploded and he promised to get me a refund today, we shall see.. Now I've had to order from elsewhere but of course it's the weekend soon so I will probably have to wait until Monday, the trouble is with that, I have sold 99% of my mods and the ones I do have, I plain wont use with the OBS Engine mod scratching atty........yup, that tank will mark your mods like no other tank on the market.......so, I'm left with sharing a mod with Emmy, this is what I have come to, all because people LOVE to screw me over, time and time again.

One day, I will say, f this and completely quit.

Last edited:

Rixsta

People's Reviewer
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
you can get little stick on washer thingys to stick on the bottom of your atty or the top of your mod to prevent scratching.
I have them on the mod and the bottom of the tank, the OBS rips right through them over time. I need some 25mm plastic ones but I can't find them in the UK. I used to have a pack but lost them, pretty good idea who took them though.

SirKadly

Squonk 'em if you got 'em
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years

@Draconigena

I think you need one for Lannie !!! lol
"Vapenut (AVN-1) is an intelligent hardware device for e-cigarette smoke detection and elimination. It has built-in smoke sensor that can detect smoke density in real time and adjust intelligently fan speed for efficient removal of e-cigarette smoke and bring more fun for e-cigarette users."
Bring more fun?:confused: But what's the fun in eliminating the clouds?

Rixsta

People's Reviewer
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
"Vapenut (AVN-1) is an intelligent hardware device for e-cigarette smoke detection and elimination. It has built-in smoke sensor that can detect smoke density in real time and adjust intelligently fan speed for efficient removal of e-cigarette smoke and bring more fun for e-cigarette users."
I just slammed Mike Vapes on YouTube for this bollocks. Wtf is wrong with people these days lol

Now VG is harmful to your electronics. Funny that, everything still works in my house.

Last edited:

Draconigena

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
@Draconigena
I think you need one for Lannie !!! lol
Jeez, Rixy, if Sir Kadly hadn't explained that, I would have had no clue what you were suggesting. We have a 15" floor-stand fan going constantly in the living room and it barely clears Lannie's clouds. :blech: She still has to squeegee the windows weekly to remove the fog accumulation so we can see if the outside world still exists. :giggle:

Lannie

Silver Contributor
Member For 5 Years

I guess something like that would be helpful if I was SMOKING. :rolleyes: Why can't people selling vape-related stuff even figure out that there's no smoke?

Jeez, Rixy, if Sir Kadly hadn't explained that, I would have had no clue what you were suggesting. We have a 15" floor-stand fan going constantly in the living room and it barely clears Lannie's clouds. :blech: She still has to squeegee the windows weekly to remove the fog accumulation so we can see if the outside world still exists. :giggle:

Well, I might be the biggest cloud producer in this house, but I'm not the only vaper. SOME of that window fog is yours. ;) I think about a square inch down in the bottom left-hand corner... :teehee:

SirKadly

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
I admit, I had no clue what Rixy was talking about until I googled it.

SirKadly

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Actually the residue from VG does build up on every surface in your house. Then everything else, dust etc sticks to it. Don't believe me? If you vape in your car, run your finger across the windshield. Lol
Oh, I know it does, I'm just asking if the residue itself is actually a problem for things like CPU fans, or if it's the fact that the residue attracts dust that is the problem.

Rixsta

People's Reviewer
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Actually the residue from VG does build up on every surface in your house. Then everything else, dust etc sticks to it. Don't believe me? If you vape in your car, run your finger across the windshield. Lol
Yup yup, we all know this but to say it damages electronics is just more bullshit we could do without.

Has anyone heard or had anything break because of VG, your TV, computer, gaming console, ect ect, I think not !
More dumbass statements once again made by someone that does vape reviews. I mean, he says it damages electronics components and then blows vapor into a fan haha. What an absolute joke.

The Cromwell

I am a BOT
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Does the VG actually do that, or is it a matter of the VG providing a sticky surface for dust to build up on more easily? I'd be inclined towards the latter, but I've been known to be wrong before. Once or twice...

...per hour
Mostly VG sticking to the surfaces and collecting dust.
But it can cause problems with the small CPU fans in PS's and Laptops.

VU Sponsors