Become a Patron!

Womper Woom Wejects

Rixsta

People's Reviewer
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
You are in serious trouble now. That comment is going to cost you a lot of money.
You give me that ring and you will need a surgeon to remove it.

Your in real bad books now.

Remember when you said be careful about your jokes.

I love you though, just ;)
As if I would, I never asked for it back anyway, it's just me being my usual stupid self.
OK, @Rixsta , TWO dozen red roses, AND take her out to a fancy restaurant (no, NOT fish & chips), AND a night on the town...

Two dozen, that's gonna be well expensive, oh OK, no night on the town though, we are having a month off the sauce. Might watch a film though.

Rixsta

People's Reviewer
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years

coolerat

Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
ECF Refugee
Sometimes at work things kinda fall off trucks. Flowers in NY come from Florida and they backhaul our product.

One night we had to get rid of like a thousand dozen flowers.

I think we all got ass that night.

flowers.jpg

coolerat

Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
ECF Refugee
When I say I'm in "NY" people think I like in the shadow of the Empire State Building and take the subway everywhere.

Thought I'd put up a pic of the part of NY I like in.

Most of the year you can hold a white sheet of paper in front of your eyes and see NY but once a year it looks like this

upstate.jpg

AndriaD

Yes, I DO wear a mask! I'm vaccinated, too!
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
I've soldered so much with that old-style flux stuff in my electronics classes. Burned myself when it popped up. Blah!

It stinks like hell. It didn't help that the instructor in the class was this really old guy, whom I suspect was an out-of-control diabetic; he had that weird smell, kind of a sweet smell, but really gross, like he's half dead inside or something. Ick. I spent most of my time in that class just wanting out of that room, so I didn't learn it really well.

Andria

AndriaD

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
@Rixsta , I thought I trained you on standard courtship rituals. Bring the lady some flowers!!!
(Oh, and welcome back, Emmy)

The only time I've ever had flowers was once when my ex and I had a big fight in the morning before he left for work -- he had flowers sent, after he got to work. My husband now, he's never given me dead flowers, but he's bought me a buttload of rose plants, for planting. :D

Andria

AndriaD

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Hey, friend, them's fightin' words! :D

Then again, even though I've occupied lots of bodies in the last 3-4 billion years, *I* have never died (I am not this body - it is just a shell that allows me to gain more physical experiences in this crude realm.).

This. I get a kick out of people telling me they've been "born again." I said, hey, me too, and again, and again, and again, and... :giggle:

I'm hoping that since I FINALLY got a handle on my cigarette addiction, addiction/alcoholism won't be one of my karmic issues next time around, and I'm also hoping to have a bit more common sense and a bit less IQ. :D

Andria

AndriaD

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years

Atchafalaya

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
And my newest grandson.

View attachment 63215
Precious!!!!!!!
You are beautiful too x

Bye everyone, time for him to suck up some more.
Yes she is. :)
When I say I'm in "NY" people think I like in the shadow of the Empire State Building and take the subway everywhere.

Most of the year you can hold a white sheet of paper in front of your eyes and see NY but once a year it looks like this

View attachment 63217
Wow. Thanks for sharing all the pics! I love to see people's pics. :)

Atchafalaya

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
The only time I've ever had flowers was once when my ex and I had a big fight in the morning before he left for work -- he had flowers sent, after he got to work. My husband now, he's never given me dead flowers, but he's bought me a buttload of rose plants, for planting. :D

Andria
Only flowers I usually got were from this elderly Principal's Secretary lady I used to help all the time with computer stuff. Martha. Such a sweet lady.

SirKadly

Squonk 'em if you got 'em
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Only flowers I usually got were from this elderly Principal's Secretary lady I used to help all the time with computer stuff. Martha. Such a sweet lady.
One of these days I need to remember to find out your favorite flowers, colors, etc, so I'm not just looking at pictures saying "Wonder which of these she'll like better."

AndriaD

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
As if I would, I never asked for it back anyway, it's just me being my usual stupid self.

Two dozen, that's gonna be well expensive, oh OK, no night on the town though, we are having a month off the sauce. Might watch a film though.

Hey idjit, just because you don't drink, doesn't mean you can't go out for a fancy dinner! What a dingaling, I've been off booze for 24 yrs, but think I gave up going out for nice dinners?????????? It makes it cheaper, if you don't blow a huge wad on poison!

Andria

AndriaD

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
A buttload of roses?
ummm....

Well ok, let's say a TRUCKLOAD of roses. At least a dozen, and not the dead ones, but living plants. Some of them died for various reasons, but I still have one of the original ones, it's about 17 yrs old now, been moved 2 or 3 times. It doesn't bloom much anymore, I think it's probably on its last legs, but it still lives. It's a highly-perfumed red hybrid tea rose called "Mr. Lincoln"... or as we call him around here, "Abe."

Andria

MikeyConti

Bronze Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
ECF Refugee

View attachment 63217
I stayed up in Binghamton (sp?) right by Syracuse for a while and thats how it looked... A Lake across the street and Woods everywhere else..
Wish I could have stayed there....

The Cromwell

I am a BOT
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Yep you nailed it.
His head shrinker thought he could fix the worlds problems by controlling the 'effective' dreams. But was a bit surprised how the fixes worked out.

I think it was about 1980 when I saw it on TV.
Never read the book. Not wild about her style.

Draconigena

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
I missed it on TV and actually never bought the book. It was serialized in a SciFi magazine I used to read (Amazing Stories?) and it grabbed my attention because it supposedly took place in Portland, Oregon and I had always lived fairly close to there. I vaguely remember that I wanted to eliminate the damn shrink. I do not remember the ending (maybe my subscription ran out).

I have also wondered if each of us isn't actually changing our realities this way. I am sure that I know people who at least change their memories of reality that way. :)

VU Sponsors