Become a Patron!

Womper Woom Wejects

Debadoo

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Ohh she has been involuntarily committed maybe 10 times. will not stay on her meds likes being crazy.
same with my mom on both counts. On her meds she did pretty well, but would never stay on them. It's fairly common. They get to doing well and think they don't need em.

Hey Deb! I've missed you!!
Thanks sweetie......missed y'all too.

Same, it's decorated lovely as well. Nice glaze finish to it.
blowing on a frog's butt is not romantic dingus! hehehe

Emmy28

Silver Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Hello everyone.

He really did buy me a pottery turtle. I hate it, its gone in a plant pot. Looks nice in there.

All the gear but no idea.

Should of dated Kad before Atcha claimed him.

Lannie

Silver Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Hi, Emmy ;)

Deb, I forgot to quote your post, but the Heavenly Cake recipe is in the recipes section here. I don't know how to link to another post, though. o_O It's on page three of the Nonna's Cake Recipes thread. Basically, it's Nonna's Cake, Catalan Cream, Vanilla Custard, and some sweetener. I like it. :)

I think I even remember the percentages! 4% Nonna's Cake, 2% Catalan Cream, 10% Vanilla Custard, and 1% sweetener (I use EM).

LynnNC

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Hi, Emmy ;)

Deb, I forgot to quote your post, but the Heavenly Cake recipe is in the recipes section here. I don't know how to link to another post, though. o_O It's on page three of the Nonna's Cake Recipes thread. Basically, it's Nonna's Cake, Catalan Cream, Vanilla Custard, and some sweetener. I like it. :)

I think I even remember the percentages! 4% Nonna's Cake, 2% Catalan Cream, 10% Vanilla Custard, and 1% sweetener (I use EM).
Yum!!! I have all of those. Thanks Lannie!!

LynnNC

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Rixy, send that girl some flowers, buy her jewelry, take her out to a nice restaurant for dinner! Be romantic!!! :)

Well...the turtle COULD be construed as romantic as in you were thinking of her when you bought it. :sarcasm:

Last edited:

LynnNC

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Hi, Emmy ;)

If you want to link to another post just click on the post number you want to link then paste it into your message.

AndriaD

Yes, I DO wear a mask! I'm vaccinated, too!
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
same with my mom on both counts. On her meds she did pretty well, but would never stay on them. It's fairly common. They get to doing well and think they don't need em.

Just like a lot of alcoholics after they've been sober for a while, they start having the delusion than they're "cured." :D "I can handle it," is the alcoholics' motto. :giggle: Just another form of insanity which is prone to delusions. :facepalm:

Andria

Debadoo

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Turtle !! Frog ? Ow no, that is just nasty
lmao and that makes all the difference! :rolleyes: lol
@Debadoo MRI and EEG were both normal so the neurologist seems to think the seizures were brought on by a chemical imbalance. He's now on 1000mg of Kepra daily. I'm still kinda pissed at him because of the way he acted yesterday.
Oh good glad they came back good. Sorry hun about the other :(

Deb, I forgot to quote your post, but the Heavenly Cake recipe is in the recipes section here. I don't know how to link to another post, though. It's on page three of the Nonna's Cake Recipes thread. Basically, it's Nonna's Cake, Catalan Cream, Vanilla Custard, and some sweetener. I like it.
thanks hun. who makes nonna's cake and what's it like? I've heard of it, but haven't tried it.

The woom has turned on me :sad:

:teehee:
Never! I got a dozen roses from my ex when my son was born. But I always thought a single rose (or fav flower) on no special day was always far more romantic than a dozen cuz ya felt like you were supposed to. Just meant you were thinkin of me. Not that I ever got that either, but if I had, it would have been far more romantic! :D

Debadoo

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
If I dont get flowers this week then there's going to be trouble.
nawwww ya don't want em if he has to. Hi and Cya hun

Just like a lot of alcoholics after they've been sober for a while, they start having the delusion than they're "cured." :D "I can handle it," is the alcoholics' motto. :giggle: Just another form of insanity which is prone to delusions. :facepalm:

Andria
Jup!

Ummm, I'm gonna get in trouble for that one, aren't I?
Uhmm JUP!!! flowers or no flowers! lol

VU Sponsors