Become a Patron!

Womper Woom Wejects

Rixsta

People's Reviewer
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Never! I got a dozen roses from my ex when my son was born. But I always thought a single rose (or fav flower) on no special day was always far more romantic than a dozen cuz ya felt like you were supposed to. Just meant you were thinkin of me. Not that I ever got that either, but if I had, it would have been far more romantic! :D

Do tea bags count :inlove:
Not this week, you DID send flowers.
Yes, I know lol

We're going to have to send Rixy back to Romance 101 class...
Book me in :)

Eskie

Silver Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Where did you get yours from?

Got mine from VaporDNA. Last I saw both SS and Black were out of stock.

Well...the turtle COULD be construed as romantic as in you were thinking of her when you bought it. :sarcasm:

That's likely EXACTLY what he was thinking at the time, "What a perfect turtle whistle for Emily! She'll love it." Really.o_O:devil:

AndriaD

Yes, I DO wear a mask! I'm vaccinated, too!
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Y'know... some men just aren't romantic. My husband isn't. But yesterday he brought me some orange-blossom honey, just because he knows I love it. To me, that's loving, which means more than romantic gestures.

Andria

Rixsta

People's Reviewer
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Good. Keep on studying Romance 101.

w83v9y.jpg

Lannie

Silver Contributor
Member For 5 Years
thanks hun. who makes nonna's cake and what's it like? I've heard of it, but haven't tried it.

Sorry, it's FlavourArt. :) It tastes like a light lemon cake to me, light on the lemon. When I read some people's experiences with it, I thought I might not like it because of the lemon, but it's really good. I'm very much reminded of a lemon poppyseed muffin with this flavor, so if you like those, you'll LOVE Nonna's cake. If not, give it a miss. ;)

Rixsta

People's Reviewer
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years

SirKadly

Squonk 'em if you got 'em
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Dam you Mikey lol You finally got your revenge, ya gone an mashed up me love nest now init.

All this over flowers :facepalm:

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO !
Lot's of flowers, candlelight dinner, a little dancing, and a whole lot of begging for forgiveness may (I repeat MAY, no guarantees here) fix things.

AndriaD

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
I love ALL honeys..Orange Blossom, wildflower, clover, doesn't matter. I eat a spoonful every night before I go to sleep.

Did you know that a spoonful of honey is the best sure-fire cure for hiccups? Sounds weird, but it really really works. For really stubborn cases, a bit more will do the trick.

Andria

LynnNC

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Did you know that a spoonful of honey is the best sure-fire cure for hiccups? Sounds weird, but it really really works. For really stubborn cases, a bit more will do the trick.

Andria
Yep! A spoonful of plain cane sugar will do it too but I'd rather use the honey. I started using the spoonful of honey at night after my dr told me that it keeps your blood sugar from dropping too far over night. So far it's worked.

The Cromwell

I am a BOT
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Sorry, it's FlavourArt. :) It tastes like a light lemon cake to me, light on the lemon. When I read some people's experiences with it, I thought I might not like it because of the lemon, but it's really good. I'm very much reminded of a lemon poppyseed muffin with this flavor, so if you like those, you'll LOVE Nonna's cake. If not, give it a miss. ;)
The FA custard tastes kind of like that a slight lemon flavor.

Debadoo

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Training satisfaction?
huh?

Sorry, it's FlavourArt. It tastes like a light lemon cake to me, light on the lemon. When I read some people's experiences with it, I thought I might not like it because of the lemon, but it's really good. I'm very much reminded of a lemon poppyseed muffin with this flavor, so if you like those, you'll LOVE Nonna's cake. If not, give it a miss.
oh yummm I love lemon poppyseed.

The FA custard tastes kind of like that a slight lemon flavor.
Folks say that but I can't taste the lemon in it. Just bad tastey buds

Do tea bags count
absolutely!! :inlove:

Debadoo

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
8 more $400 payments and this shanty is all ours!
kewl!

I love orange blossom honey too, but love a lot of em. I lost a quote or two, but the only thing that works for me with hiccups is holding my breath. If they are super bad, I may have do it a few times, or just hiccup a bit til they aren't as strong.

Andria, what a sweet thing for your hubby to do. To me that is romantic. Just something that says I was thinking of you and wanted to do something you'd like. Not cuz I had to, but cuz I wanted to

Draconigena

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Wells Fargo takes care of that for us.
I financed through them on our house back in Orygun, then did some calculations... yes, they took care of taxes and insurance, but that also means you are paying interest on that too. I just got this tiny hobby farm payed off a few months ago - for once in my life I am free of mortgage or rent - so now I can start hoarding the extra to fix all the things around here that have been futched up for years.

Emmy28

Silver Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
And I moan about flowers. I don't have any of these things to worry about, I don't even have to work, I'm taken care of and loved everyday and that to me is romantic. I hope you all know I'm joking on here, I am thankful everyday to have someone so kind that just says, you live here now, this is your home, this is your car and anything else you need.
I'm so lucky, I know that and never take it for granted.
So Rixy, with jokes aside, thank you for taking care of me when I was so lost and low, I will always be grateful. Love you :)

AndriaD

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
I financed through them on our house back in Orygun, then did some calculations... yes, they took care of taxes and insurance, but that also means you are paying interest on that too. I just got this tiny hobby farm payed off a few months ago - for once in my life I am free of mortgage or rent - so now I can start hoarding the extra to fix all the things around here that have been futched up for years.

I don't even care what it means; it means that, unlike my parents, we don't have to sweat bullets when it comes time to pay the taxes and insurance -- I *learned* about having an escrow acct from them, so I have no farkin clue why they don't have one, with their housenote, but I do know what a connimption fit they have, everytime they have to pay out those staggering sums. And our taxes are a lot higher than theirs, since we live much closer to ATL than they do; Gwinnett county has very high taxes, but they also pay very close attention to roadwork, and getting it DONE, instead of having it linger on and on and on... Gwinnett also did a really neat thing this year; their tax base had broadened, thx to the improving economy, so they actually reduced the millage rates across the board! So, our property value increased dramatically, but our taxes went up only very slightly. I love that our pro. value increased, since we just hit 5 yrs ownership -- our equity has a big smile on its face. :D

Andria

Lannie

Silver Contributor
Member For 5 Years
And I moan about flowers. I don't have any of these things to worry about, I don't even have to work, I'm taken care of and loved everyday and that to me is romantic. I hope you all know I'm joking on here, I am thankful everyday to have someone so kind that just says, you live here now, this is your home, this is your car and anything else you need.
I'm so lucky, I know that and never take it for granted.
So Rixy, with jokes aside, thank you for taking care of me when I was so lost and low, I will always be grateful. Love you :)

Awwww, that brought TEARS to my eyes! What a sweet thing to say. I wish I could just hugyouhugyouhugyou! :hug:

Draconigena

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
ECMWF continues to show Hurricane Matthew trending west, and as of today is showing Major hurricane Matthew making a brief landfall in Florida Friday morning, with a 2nd landfall in South Carolina Saturday morning!

For just two more days ECMWF data is on sale at EuroWX.com with 6 or 12 month options with NO recurring subscription fee, and up to 25% off. Visit http://www.eurowx.com to see this offer through October 8th.

Watch the ECMWF model revise Matthew's path, and continue to monitor for the first snowstorms of the season, which should be right around the corner.

So, those who live in South Carolina, please tell us if this actually happens.

chopdoc

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Evening Wompers :D

Im way behind the power curve and I doubt if I will catch up on this thread. Been real busy. Tomorrow I have to mix some juices which will be a major pain in the ass because all my mixing stuff is packed away in boxes so gotta dig thru it all to find what I need, get it out and then try to mix up a bunch of juice for my daily vapes. I would do some of it tonight but its been a long day plus I killed a few beers already tonight :D and my new couch and recliner showed up today and I have a serious date with that recliner tonight :giggle:

Catch yall when I can!!!

VU Sponsors