Become a Patron!

Womper Woom Wejects

LynnNC

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
And I moan about flowers. I don't have any of these things to worry about, I don't even have to work, I'm taken care of and loved everyday and that to me is romantic. I hope you all know I'm joking on here, I am thankful everyday to have someone so kind that just says, you live here now, this is your home, this is your car and anything else you need.
I'm so lucky, I know that and never take it for granted.
So Rixy, with jokes aside, thank you for taking care of me when I was so lost and low, I will always be grateful. Love you :)
Awww...sniff sniff...That is soo sweet!!

AndriaD

Yes, I DO wear a mask! I'm vaccinated, too!
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
ECMWF continues to show Hurricane Matthew trending west, and as of today is showing Major hurricane Matthew making a brief landfall in Florida Friday morning, with a 2nd landfall in South Carolina Saturday morning!

For just two more days ECMWF data is on sale at EuroWX.com with 6 or 12 month options with NO recurring subscription fee, and up to 25% off. Visit http://www.eurowx.com to see this offer through October 8th.

Watch the ECMWF model revise Matthew's path, and continue to monitor for the first snowstorms of the season, which should be right around the corner.

So, those who live in South Carolina, please tell us if this actually happens.

This begs the question... what the heck is ECMWF?

Andria

Rixsta

People's Reviewer
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Continuing to have problems with the Golbin Mini V3, ohms jump on the Q class just like it did on the Reuleaux RX. Tested the atty on other mods, fine, tested other attys on the Q class, fine but put the Goblin on the Q class, no go...

CBA to mess about with it, threw it back on the Pico, sorted, lucky I have the OBS Engine Mini coming tomorrow which is 23mm so I'll put that on the Q Class, should be a real good setup on there. (Hopefully)

Debadoo

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I just got this tiny hobby farm payed off a few months ago - for once in my life I am free of mortgage or rent - so now I can start hoarding the extra to fix all the things around here that have been futched up for years.
Yay!!! That is wonderful!!

ECMWF continues to show Hurricane Matthew trending west, and as of today is showing Major hurricane Matthew making a brief landfall in Florida Friday morning, with a 2nd landfall in South Carolina Saturday morning!
this is not wonderful....... hope everyone stays safe from it!!

And I moan about flowers. I don't have any of these things to worry about, I don't even have to work, I'm taken care of and loved everyday and that to me is romantic. I hope you all know I'm joking on here, I am thankful everyday to have someone so kind that just says, you live here now, this is your home, this is your car and anything else you need.
I'm so lucky, I know that and never take it for granted.
So Rixy, with jokes aside, thank you for taking care of me when I was so lost and low, I will always be grateful. Love you
awwwwwwww Jup, I always try to keep this in mind when life hands out crap.

Today, upon a bus, I saw a girl with golden hair.
I envied her, she seemed so gay, and wished I was as fair.
When suddenly she rose to leave, I saw her hobbled down the aisle.
She had one leg and wore a crutch.
And as she passed... a smile.

Oh God, forgive me when I whine.
I have 2 legs, the world is mine

I stopped to buy some candy. The lad who sold it had such charm.
I talked with him, he seemed so glad.
If I were late, it'd do no harm.
And as I left, he said to me, "I thank you, you've been so kind.
It's nice to talk with folks like you. You see," he said, "I'm blind."

I have 2 eyes, the world is mine.

Later while walking down the street,
I saw a child with eyes of blue.
He stood and watched the others play.
He did not know what to do.
I stopped a moment and then I said,
"Why don't you join the others, dear?"
He looked ahead without a word. And then I knew,
he couldn't hear.

I have 2 ears, the world is mine.
With feet to take me where I'd go.
With eyes to see the sunset's glow.
With ears to hear what I'd know.

I've been blessed indeed, the world is mine........

Hurricane Mathew is due to our declining moral values in America.
Imagine giving a male name to a hurricane.
Where have we gone wrong?
see, men are full of hot air too! :D

and my new couch and recliner showed up today and I have a serious date with that recliner tonight
kewl! Hope you feel better and easily find yur stuff tomorrow

Continuing to have problems with the Golbin Mini V3, ohms jump on the Q class just like it did on the Reuleaux RX. Tested the atty on other mods, fine, tested other attys on the Q class, fine but put the Goblin on the Q class, no go...

CBA to mess about with it, threw it back on the Pico, sorted, lucky I have the OBS Engine Mini coming tomorrow which is 23mm so I'll put that on the Q Class, should be a real good setup on there. (Hopefully)
yuck, sorry you're havin issues with the goblin.

Howdy y'all!

Lannie

Silver Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Morning, everyone! :) I really hope everybody in Florida and points north will be OK. I'm hearing about mandatory evacuations now, and projections of 1.5 million people being without power for a few days. The news was saying this is shaping up to be the worst hurricane in Florida's (recorded) history, and I know Andrew was devastating. I really hope everyone takes heed and either gets out of the way, or makes good preps for hunkering down. God, I hate the wind. And the most I've ever had to deal with were 70-80mph sustained (during major blizzards). I can't even imagine 125 or 145mph winds. I hope all the forecasters are WRONG! Go EAST, Matthew!

We had our first freeze this morning. Yuk. Winter is upon us. At least I remembered to get my basil in last night. I almost forgot it in the rush to get the tomatoes in. I bunched it all and hung it in the shower stall in the bathroom for the night, and this morning my bathroom smells WONDERFUL! I love the smell of fresh basil. ;) I wouldn't mind having bunches of fresh basil in the house all the time.

Rixsta

People's Reviewer
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Wasn't me either ;)
No, what a waste of money that would of been :inlove::hug:

Morning, everyone! :) I really hope everybody in Florida and points north will be OK. I'm hearing about mandatory evacuations now, and projections of 1.5 million people being without power for a few days. The news was saying this is shaping up to be the worst hurricane in Florida's (recorded) history, and I know Andrew was devastating. I really hope everyone takes heed and either gets out of the way, or makes good preps for hunkering down. God, I hate the wind. And the most I've ever had to deal with were 70-80mph sustained (during major blizzards). I can't even imagine 125 or 145mph winds. I hope all the forecasters are WRONG! Go EAST, Matthew!

Second this x

The Cromwell

I am a BOT
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years

Is the 510 pin tight? The negative path is just pressure against a matching part in the base.

Might want to take it apart and clean the bottom of the build deck and down in the base with alcohol.

Lannie

Silver Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Is the 510 pin tight? The negative path is just pressure against a matching part in the base.

It sounds like the same problem my Goblin mini clones have, and you guys ran me through just about every trouble shooting scenario possible. The last thing for me to try (which I still haven't yet) is stuffing something down the holes below the wire holes, so the legs don't bend or get cut when the screws go in. Eh, you know what I mean. ;) The one Coolerat sent me works perfectly, so I've been using that one since I got it.

The Cromwell

I am a BOT
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I don't know why I said that about the screw holes. That was obviously a "clone problem," and Rixy didn't get a clone, so that's not likely the issue. Never mind. :oops:
The wire connection points are the first place to check for wonky resistance readings.
However the Goblin mini V3 has a strange interchangeable deck feature which makes me suspect it as the culprit.

Rixsta

People's Reviewer
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years

That was it, I only tightened it a little bit and it was one of those little small screwdrivers, I used a knife and it tightened another full turn, bang, 0.52ohm.

Thanks Crom.

245m541.jpg

Guess what, Emily has fell in love with the Q Class :facepalm:

The wire connection points are the first place to check for wonky resistance readings.
However the Goblin mini V3 has a strange interchangeable deck feature which makes me suspect it as the culprit.
It was ..

Emmy28

Silver Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
I got some beautiful roses this morning and in the middle of them were flight tickets to Tenerfie in 2 weeks time.

He also just bought me a red Q Class mod.

I'm a lucky girl.

Hello everybody x

LynnNC

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Can I bitch a bit about work? No? Oh well...gonna do it anyway! :teehee:
There are 5 of us to a section. We had 4 until they brought in a woman from another section. She comes in, coughs her head off without bothering to cover her mouth AT ALL! Now 3 more of us, including me are sick with colds. This stupid ass says well y'all didn't get it from me as mine are just allergies. Why can't people stay home when they are sick? I don't want their germs!!! :blech:

LynnNC

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I got some beautiful roses this morning and in the middle of them were flight tickets to Tenerfie in 2 weeks time.

I'm a lucky girl.

Hello everybody x

Good morning Emmy! :) Lucky you! :stars:
The mod in the picture sweetie x

LOL...Kinda funny Lynn :)

I know it's the mod in the picture silly but what brand is it? :p

Rixsta

People's Reviewer
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Can I bitch a bit about work? No? Oh well...gonna do it anyway! :teehee:
There are 5 of us to a section. We had 4 until they brought in a woman from another section. She comes in, coughs her head off without bothering to cover her mouth AT ALL! Now 3 more of us, including me are sick with colds. This stupid ass says well y'all didn't get it from me as mine are just allergies. Why can't people stay home when they are sick? I don't want their germs!!! :blech:
No germs in allergies :D

Sorry, I'm in a silly playing people up mood.

Some people are just to selfish to care I guess.

LynnNC

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
No germs in allergies :D

Sorry, I'm in a silly playing people up mood.

Some people are just to selfish to care I guess.
No shit!!! That's what I said as well. I go to work, I come home. I haven't been anywhere else so it had to have come from her especially since 2 more besides me out of the 5 of us all have the same thing. I'm thinking right now that I hate people. :cuss2:

Rixsta

People's Reviewer
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years

I'm a lucky girl.

It will be here before 1pm tomorrow, I got in on special delivery for a special person.

Gonna send the bill to Kad anyway :rolleyes:

You know, that's a dam good idea !

Eskie

Silver Contributor
Member For 3 Years
All this talk about flowers got me to realizing my new office is kinda bare. I need a plant of some sort. Something that's hard to kill. Open to suggestions.

Plastic or silk if you want something fancy.

I'm a lucky girl.

Hello everybody x

Good for you! Have a wonderful trip!

Emmy28

Silver Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
No shit!!! That's what I said as well. I go to work, I come home. I haven't been anywhere else so it had to have come from her especially since 2 more besides me out of the 5 of us all have the same thing. I'm thinking right now that I hate people. :cuss2:
I love you and would gladly take your cold if I could.

Debadoo

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
All this talk about flowers got me to realizing my new office is kinda bare. I need a plant of some sort. Something that's hard to kill. Open to suggestions.
I was also gonna suggest fake, so many look so real, especially ficus, small palms, etc. I have a purple thumb, I can bring fake flowers in the house and after a couple weeks they look wilty. I killed an air fern and that isn't supposed to be possible!

@Debadoo Loved the poem and so true!
glad you liked it. I heard that when I was a kid and never forgot it. Don't always succeed, but try to always keep it in mind.

Someone got flowers
(not Mikey)
now ya done gone and hurt poor Mikey's feelins!! :p

We had our first freeze this morning. Yuk. Winter is upon us. At least I remembered to get my basil in last night. I almost forgot it in the rush to get the tomatoes in. I bunched it all and hung it in the shower stall in the bathroom for the night, and this morning my bathroom smells WONDERFUL! I love the smell of fresh basil. I wouldn't mind having bunches of fresh basil in the house all the time.
no no no it's not time for freezin! brrrrrrrrrrr Glad ya got yur basil and maters in. Been tryin to talk the kids into some container herb pots, and one for blueberries to make smoothies with.

The wife unit and I are going to the head shrinker later to help deal with SIL and help me deal with being stuck in a human body
hope he can help.

That was it, I only tightened it a little bit and it was one of those little small screwdrivers, I used a knife and it tightened another full turn, bang, 0.52oh
oh yay!!

Can I bitch a bit about work? No? Oh well...gonna do it anyway!
There are 5 of us to a section. We had 4 until they brought in a woman from another section. She comes in, coughs her head off without bothering to cover her mouth AT ALL! Now 3 more of us, including me are sick with colds. This stupid ass says well y'all didn't get it from me as mine are just allergies. Why can't people stay home when they are sick? I don't want their germs!!!
Of course you can! Drives me nuts that so many employers won't let folks stay home....especially in restaurants. Or that folks don't make enough (sometimes) to be able to afford to stay home. But to not have hankies available to sneeze and couch in is incredibly selfish on her part. What an idiot.

Em and Rixy, hope y'all have a fabulous trip!!!

Rixsta

People's Reviewer
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
now ya done gone and hurt poor Mikey's feelins!! :p

Em and Rixy, hope y'all have a fabulous trip!!!

He's fine, he tells me he's going straight these days. He's still my bro though.

Cheers Debs, it will be fun, we need a break soooooo bad.

No because I was sick remember, we were late going and we had already kissed.
Ssshhhh, nobody knew that detail, oh bugger it, it don't matter now anyway x and yes, OH, I do remember, had me up and down like a blue arsed fly for days. :hug:

VU Sponsors