Become a Patron!

Womper Woom Wejects

Lannie

Silver Contributor
Member For 5 Years
I'm off! Going to do some mixing...
@Lannie One is going to be your Heavenly Cake recipe you posted yesterday. Is it shake and vape or does it need to sit awhile?

I tried it after 24 hours and it was good, but because of the cake and custard in there, I'm sure it will be MUCH better after a week's sit. I'm trying to leave mine alone for a few more days. The cake flavor is there right away, but the custard is still light at first. I have a custard cream recipe from Rixy that's pretty good right away, but after a month, it's one of those "I can't put it down!" juices. So go ahead and try it shake and vape, but then let the rest sit for a while to allow the custard and creamy notes develop. :)

Debadoo

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Thanks! This coming Tuesday, the 11th
kewl! Got this in my calendar, that pops up and tells me, but only if I look at my desktop. So just in case........will wish you a happy birthday now!

Hope this is your best year ever!! and here are flowers you can enjoy forever! Dunno what your fav flowers are, so naturally I picked purple ones!

tulips_flowers_bouquet_vase_ribbon_28391_1920x1440.jpg

Rixsta

People's Reviewer
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I used to love this Suicide Bunny Mother's milk but after these new juices, it's, well, it's OK, nothing like i remember it to be though. Not got much flavor tbh

Blue Raspberry Cotton Candy by Carnival Juice Roll Upz shipped today though, (what a mouthful) from what I've heard this stuff is awesome

Debadoo

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Got a dr appt at 1 for more steroid shots in my spine. So not looking forward to it, but just hope it helps. This guy is gonna do em in a different spot than they did them last time. And he's only doing one side instead of both, so only 3 of them instead of 8 of them

Rixsta

People's Reviewer
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Got a dr appt at 1 for more steroid shots in my spine. So not looking forward to it, but just hope it helps. This guy is gonna do em in a different spot than they did them last time. And he's only doing one side instead of both, so only 3 of them instead of 8 of them
I have a friend who lives in Aus, he has those, Debs, hugs and more hugs, ya don't need me saying anymore but from what he told me, I really do feel for you x

Because he has been in so much pain for so long he has developed something else as a side effect of that pain, can't think of the name of it but I know it means the pain will never go and there is no cure.

LynnNC

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
You're in your 60th year now -- when you hit 60, you will have attained it, and will be in your 61st year. :)

Andria
Ok! I just hope the coming year is a heckuva lot better than the last one was. My birthday came last year and life was all uphill from there on. Hopefully I'm getting closer to the top now and getting ready to travel downhill from Tuesday on. First up...find another job! :)

LynnNC

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
kewl! Got this in my calendar, that pops up and tells me, but only if I look at my desktop. So just in case........will wish you a happy birthday now!

Hope this is your best year ever!! and here are flowers you can enjoy forever! Dunno what your fav flowers are, so naturally I picked purple ones!

tulips_flowers_bouquet_vase_ribbon_28391_1920x1440.jpg
Thanks Deb! :inlove:Good luck with the steroid shots today! :hug:

Debadoo

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I have a friend who lives in Aus, he has those, Debs, hugs and more hugs, ya don't need me saying anymore but from what he told me, I really do feel for you x
Because he has been in so much pain for so long he has developed something else as a side effect of that pain, can't think of the name of it but I know it means the pain will never go and there is no cure.
Thanks hun. Shouldn't be bad pain wise. The first series I had done..... 3 visits....... they did 8 shots, 4 on each side with no anesthesia. Really wasn't bad pain wise. This doc is only doing 3 on one side. He asked if I wanted it done under anesthesia. At first I said no. Then thought.........why the heck not if the ins will pay for it! lol Especially since he's going into a deeper spot than the first ones I had done. After the ones they did before, this one should be a piece of cake. Just hate going in for any of this crap. Hope they do help though. If not, this will be the only time I'll do them. the first ones helped with some of the pain and made me more flexible, but made the sciatic pain nearly unbearable. Still did 3 of em hoping that would change. At the 4th visit, I told em if they couldn't find a way for the sciatic pain to not be so bad, I wouldn't be getting them done.

Hate your friend is going through that. That is what I am dealing with also. Constant pain.....with no hope of it ever going away. But like with the poem. Things could be so much worse! The thing I hate most is not being able to provide for myself financially and being a burden on my son and dil.

Thanks Deb! Good luck with the steroid shots today!
thanks hun. Have fun mixing!

HI atcha! Wish ya had more time to just visit with us. :)

Atchafalaya

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Ok so you're getting one in the spinal dura then? Like I was getting? They work. I'm sure you will feel better soon. Hugs!

Neuropathy? Radiculopathy?
I have cervical spinal stenosis with radiculopathy and myelopathy.

Atchafalaya

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Thanks hun. Shouldn't be bad pain wise. The first series I had done..... 3 visits....... they did 8 shots, 4 on each side with no anesthesia. Really wasn't bad pain wise. This doc is only doing 3 on one side. He asked if I wanted it done under anesthesia. At first I said no. Then thought.........why the heck not if the ins will pay for it! lol Especially since he's going into a deeper spot than the first ones I had done. After the ones they did before, this one should be a piece of cake. Just hate going in for any of this crap. Hope they do help though. If not, this will be the only time I'll do them. the first ones helped with some of the pain and made me more flexible, but made the sciatic pain nearly unbearable. Still did 3 of em hoping that would change. At the 4th visit, I told em if they couldn't find a way for the sciatic pain to not be so bad, I wouldn't be getting them done.

Hate your friend is going through that. That is what I am dealing with also. Constant pain.....with no hope of it ever going away. But like with the poem. Things could be so much worse! The thing I hate most is not being able to provide for myself financially and being a burden on my son and dil.

thanks hun. Have fun mixing!

HI atcha! Wish ya had more time to just visit with us. :)
Yea, me too. :(

Atchafalaya

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Constant pain.....with no hope of it ever going away.
It's a tough road to travel for sure. :(
Deb, if it IS into the spinal dura, the most pain you will feel is pressure when the steroid starts to go in. Just lie still and breathe and think of something else. They go into the c7-T1 area on me and shoot steroids all the rest of the way up. If they do it right, you should notice a big difference within the next few days, and the pain should be less for at least 3 months. It's different than the pain shots in that it is deep penetrating and covers a lot more area.
LOVE you and will be praying for you.

Debadoo

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Yea, me too.
I know :( these 3 shots should help some without aggravating the sciatica. Hope so. The last ones caused more pain than they relieved.

Deb, if it IS into the spinal dura, the most pain you will feel is pressure when the steroid starts to go in. Just lie still and breathe and think of something else.
I'll have to ask him if this is going into the dura. He showed me, and it looked this was going behind the vertebrae, so that's likely. Not sure where the others were exactly. Yeah I really shouldn't feel much if anything since they'll give me happy juice through an IV this time. :) Glad I changed my mind on that part. Thanks for the prayers. It should be fine. Just hate goin to docs for anything. yeah the last ones lasted almost 3 months. So did the sciatic pain :facepalm:

Atchafalaya

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
I know :( these 3 shots should help some without aggravating the sciatica. Hope so. The last ones caused more pain than they relieved.

I'll have to ask him if this is going into the dura. He showed me, and it looked this was going behind the vertebrae, so that's likely. Not sure where the others were exactly. Yeah I really shouldn't feel much if anything since they'll give me happy juice through an IV this time. :) Glad I changed my mind on that part. Thanks for the prayers. It should be fine. Just hate goin to docs for anything. yeah the last ones lasted almost 3 months. So did the sciatic pain :facepalm:
Just don't go clubbing for a while and you should be ok. lol!

Draconigena

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
This begs the question... what the heck is ECMWF?
Sorry. I suppose I should have defined the acronym. It means European Centre for Medium-range Weather Forecasts. It is an independent intergovernmental organization supported by most of the nations of Europe and is based at Shinfield Park, Reading, United Kingdom. It operates one of the largest supercomputer complexes in Europe and the world's largest archive of numerical weather prediction data.

Oops... I see Rixy already defined it (more or less). ;)

Last edited:

The Cromwell

I am a BOT
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Good luck. Have a big novacaine patch on mine right now.

You might want to use a small skillet considering your back.

Debadoo

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Just don't go clubbing for a while and you should be ok. lol!
awwwwwwwww mannnnnnnnnnn lol

I am getting ready, car is getting a quick oil change as I type.

Sent from my SD4930UR using Tapatalk
Can't wait to meet ya if we can do it! Even though it'll just be for a tiny bit. Atcha........call me when you get off, before you leave HH please.

AndriaD

Yes, I DO wear a mask! I'm vaccinated, too!
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Sorry. I suppose I should have defined the acronym. It means European Centre for Medium-range Weather Forecasts. It is an independent intergovernmental organization supported by most of the nations of Europe and is based at Shinfield Park, Reading, United Kingdom. It operates one of the largest supercomputer complexes in Europe and the world's largest archive of numerical weather prediction data.

Oops/// I see Rixy already defined it (more or less). ;)

Yeah.. as I said, I can't see any reason to PAY for weather reports from halfway around the world, when I can get them virtually for free from weather.com or The Weather Channel -- who are here in ATL -- and they're usually accurate, a lot moreso than the TV weather on regular news.

I prefer weather.com, so I don't have to sit thru endless blah-blah-blah'ing just to get a weather report.

Andria

VU Sponsors