Become a Patron!

Womper Woom Wejects

Atchafalaya

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
I'm even worse. It's all on an excel spreadsheet with every bottle mixed of recipes, dates, and opinions on each mix, Another tab with all my flavorings including amount, date purchased, and another tab with my tanks, when they had their coils and wicks changed, and what they currently hold as I rarely remember what I put in which tank to try out last week. I would set up alerts for when tanks should have their wicks changed but I'm afraid that will come off as too compulsive.

You know how to take care of chickens and cows? Cool. Can't wait to watch. :bomb: :giggle::devil:

Not to worry, I'll bring a med kit along. Lannie, do you have a 220V plug around there for the portable x ray machine too?:giggle:
Do you also use power pivot? hehehehehe

LynnNC

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
:zombie:
I'm even worse. It's all on an excel spreadsheet with every bottle mixed of recipes, dates, and opinions on each mix, Another tab with all my flavorings including amount, date purchased, and another tab with my tanks, when they had their coils and wicks changed, and what they currently hold as I rarely remember what I put in which tank to try out last week. I would set up alerts for when tanks should have their wicks changed but I'm afraid that will come off as too compulsive.

You know how to take care of chickens and cows? Cool. Can't wait to watch. :bomb: :giggle::devil:

Not to worry, I'll bring a med kit along. Lannie, do you have a 220V plug around there for the portable x ray machine too?:giggle:
Eskie, you are a man after my own heart! :giggle:

AndriaD

Yes, I DO wear a mask! I'm vaccinated, too!
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Yea we have a couple of people that are fan fans. Fans of fans.

I keep a small fan on, here at my desk; about 8-10ft away, on low. It lets me keep the AC set on something reasonable -- last electric bill was $187 -- the one before, $176, and the one before that, a heart-attack inducing $216.

Andria

Atchafalaya

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
I keep a small fan on, here at my desk; about 8-10ft away, on low. It lets me keep the AC set on something reasonable -- last electric bill was $187 -- the one before, $176, and the one before that, a heart-attack inducing $216.

Andria
Yea mine was $180. :( Then I looked at my bill and the rate had gone up. I'm going to call next week and complain,. :)

Lannie

Silver Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Can I cross them after I've eaten, it's chicken wraps and they are going to be really hard to eat with crossed fingers. No consideration for your Son :devil:

Never mind, I didn't even get CLOSE to being done. I still have most of that 5 gallon bucket full, plus some plastic grocery bags Rich brought in. All I have to do with the peppers is wash and chop them, then freeze, but that bucket is full of SMALL tomatoes, all of which need to be skinned. The canning itself isn't hard and doesn't take long, but the prep work is time consuming.

That sounds like something I would do, if I wasn't so busy with everything else! ;) You should see my weather records, egg records, and cow books. Yeah, books.

LOL! We used to, but Rich said the electric company disconnected it when they were here doing something a while back, and he's never bothered to have them fix it, since he doesn't use it at the moment, but it sounds like he should prioritize getting that functional again, eh? ;)

I wish I could stay longer, but I'm not done working today. Still have some hand cream to make, then MORE WASHING! :gaah: I need a really big kitchen with two or three of those industrial strength dishwashers. I swear, I'd have at least one or two running ALL THE TIME. The third one would be a backup for my backup, and for days like today. ;)

Draconigena

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Rich said the electric company disconnected it when they were here doing something a while back, and he's never bothered to have them fix it,
I have so many separate leads coming off the mains (house, shop, garage, homestead cabin and barns) and they accidentally slipped out the one to the shop (only missed one lead), so rather than make them drive all the way back down here to screw it back in, I just pulled all my 120VAC breakers and placed them every-other-slot in the breaker panel so all my standard plugs worked (I don't have any 240VAC tools anyway). It was the easiest solution at the time. If we really need 240VAC that week (How long will everyone be here?), the 8kW back-up generator can supply that. :D

The Cromwell

I am a BOT
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Of course we all have our preferences. I used to be a professional weather forecaster, but I tend to use Intellicast for local weather. But I should tell you that just because you seem to detest the idea of using foreign sources, National Weather Service (NWS/NOAA) and, yes, weather.com too, all use the European forecast models. I have been bitching about it for 40 years because I refuse to believe that we couldn't come up with something better, especially for the Great Plains, than to rely on a model for central Spain. They (NWS) have told me (yes, I did talk to them) that it works and I have told them that I make a better prediction just looking at the sky from my back yard than their damn models predict for my area, but they have no intention of creating a model for us when they are convinced (in spite of the facts) that their model is "good enough." I am not trying to sell you something, but several other people on this thread voiced an interest in weather data. The forecast software in the ad is predicting something other than what the TV has been saying will happen, which is why I asked for verification from the locals as to what really happens.
Buy an almanac.

Draconigena

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Buy an almanac.
You forgot the smiley face, Crom.

Almanacs are climate statistics, not weather forecasts, and even their suggested probabilities are no where close to reality. Maybe I need to find a place to post about 40 pages of text (with pictures) I wrote up for another forum that can turn the average sky watcher into a reasonably good forecaster, likely better than those TV weather dudes (some of whom claim to be "meteorologists" but even if they went to school, they don't have a clue about atmospheric physics or thermodynamics). I'd post it to one of the blogs here, but likely some asshole cloud chuckers would reply in the foulest of stupidity.

The Cromwell

I am a BOT
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years

Almanacs are climate statistics, not weather forecasts, and even their suggested probabilities are no where close to reality. Maybe I need to find a place to post about 40 pages of text (with pictures) I wrote up for another forum that can turn the average sky watcher into a reasonably good forecaster, likely better than those TV weather dudes (some of whom claim to be "meteorologists" but even if they went to school, they don't have a clue about atmospheric physics or thermodynamics). I'd post it to one of the blogs here, but likely some asshole cloud chuckers would reply in the foulest of stupidity.
Yep too many variables to consider for any 'model' to work properly.

If one can observe all the matter and fields in the universe and understand all their intricate effects on each other the future becomes clear.

LynnNC

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Hey Lynn. How's the weather? :giggle: I keep getting alerts on my phone telling all coastal Georgians to EVACUATE NOW!!!! Not sure why they think a metro Atlantan cares what's happening on the coast. :D

Andria
I'm getting the exact same thing here and it's only supposed to brush the very tip end of the coast. I'm at the top of the state. We'll get some rain and wind but that's the same thing we get in thunderstorms. It's lightly raining right now and the wind is up a little. I don't know if it's coming from Matthew or the cold front that's supposed to be coming through. :)

AndriaD

Yes, I DO wear a mask! I'm vaccinated, too!
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Just as I thought...the rain is coming from the cold front. :D

Som rain would truly be greatly appreciated. You know, rosemary prefers a dry, poor soil, so I keep it in a terra cotta pot with a lot of sand added to the topsoil it's planted in... but even my rosemary appears to be gasping for water. :D

Andria

Rixsta

People's Reviewer
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Stay safe Florida, been following the live news this morning. (1.30am) there.

Some guy was shooting a video via his phone, even saw families refusing to leave. The choice is theirs of course but those with children, really, why would you take the risk, I just don't get it.

Last edited:

Emmy28

Silver Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Just dropped in to say thank you Rixy, I love it, I love it and I love you. Beautiful mod :inlove:Morning Everyone :wave:

2dl7jhf.jpg

Rixsta

People's Reviewer
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Just dropped in to say thank you Rixy, I love it, I love it and I love you. Beautiful mod :inlove:Morning Everyone :wave:

2dl7jhf.jpg
Wish I had got the red, that pic doesn't really show it off but the fit, finish and looks on hers out classes mine a lot. Awesome mod Emmy, glad you like it.

Today is OBS Engine Mini review, well first thoughts anyway. Everyone has been driving me mad, where did you get the mini ect, not many of us have this yet.

More to come...

Rixsta

People's Reviewer
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
OBS Engine Mini 23mm RTA

Deck, dual flaptons, 2.5mm ID 6 wraps, 0.25ohm 70w

2hg7hcg.jpg

Some wick this like the Boreas, wrong, cut the tails flush with the edge of the deck and lightly tuck them into the juice holes, you want the juice holes covered but not touching the bottom of the deck.

nwhmhd.jpg

I really love this tank, flavor is up there with the best for me, may even be the best, great design, doesn't leak as it's top airflow, which is clever how it keeps the tank cool. Topfill is great, loads of airflow, this is not a MTL tank at all, I close mine off 1/4 of the way, perfect for me.Holds 3.5ml of juice, just about doable but I love the fact it's 23mm, popped it on Emmy's Q Class and I have to say it looks super awesome.
Hated the drip tip but that's no biggy, quality of the tank is above the Goblin Mini v3, nice threads ect, this is another winner and by far one of the better tanks I have tried. I can see me using this everyday, if truthful will probably replace them all, such a hassle free tank and has the best top fill around.. (As do all their range)

Da Bomb

212ffk7.png

Eskie

Silver Contributor
Member For 3 Years

Does that mean I should stop relying on my right shoulder? It's been pretty accurate for years after that dislocation.

In fact, this could take the No1 spot for me as my favorite :stars2:

I'm in love with my full size as well. It's become my ADV, and I like it over even my Merlin. I wicked like you did, in the holes but not through and it wicks fine. Only difference is I kinda like the DT it came with. Stuck a dotmod on and switched back. The airflow didn't feel quite right to me. This is taking permanent residence on my VT 75. The 25 mm fits fine, and with the decent finish on the mod, and the "no leak" on the tank, it's perfect for taking out and about without worries when size or stealth isn't an issue.

Nice to know the mini performs just as well. I might have to add that too. At 23 mm, does it fit on your Pico?

Debadoo

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
well damn, it helps if you add comments after you quote huh!!! :facepalm: This is all the stuff I woulda commented on if I had brains enough to do it! :giggle:

All I have to do with the peppers is wash and chop them, then freeze, but that bucket is full of SMALL tomatoes, all of which need to be skinned. The canning itself isn't hard and doesn't take long, but the prep work is time consuming.
Jup even the peppers aint easy. You have far more stamina than I do.......but I buy a lotta green bell peppers when they go on sale for 50 cents, wash, seed, chop, freeze......and even that takes a long time. Need to start doing the washing and seeding at the sink and the chopping sitting down.
You know, rosemary prefers a dry, poor soil, so I keep it in a terra cotta pot with a lot of sand added to the topsoil it's planted in.
that's why it grows wild so well here! I want a screened in yard so bad to keep critters outta the yard. like so many have in Florida and really wanna be able to grow some stuff, but need $ to set it up and bodies to help. :)

Morning, I've woke up with the terrible cold, shivers, cough, bad head and weak.
(((((((((Rixy)))))))))) hope you feel better real soon darlin! (((((((lynn)))))) hope you do too! And tell MS Witch with the fan she's outnumbered and shut the damn thing off!!!

2dl7jhf.jpg
that is truly one of the prettiest mods I've ever seen! Most don't put much thought into style, and I'd way rather have function over style, but this one seems to have both! Now if they just did it much cheaper, and in a purple! hehehe

OBS Engine Mini 23mm RTA

Deck, dual flaptons, 2.5mm ID 6 wraps, 0.25ohm 70w

2hg7hcg.jpg

Some wick this like the Boreas, wrong, cut the tails flush with the edge of the deck and lightly tuck them into the juice holes, you want the juice holes covered but not touching the bottom of the deck.

nwhmhd.jpg

I really love this tank, flavor is up there with the best for me, may even be the best, great design, doesn't leak as it's top airflow, which is clever how it keeps the tank cool. Topfill is great, loads of airflow, this is not a MTL tank at all, I close mine off 1/4 of the way, perfect for me.Holds 3.5ml of juice, just about doable but I love the fact it's 23mm, popped it on Emmy's Q Class and I have to say it looks super awesome.
Hated the drip tip but that's no biggy, quality of the tank is above the Goblin Mini v3, nice threads ect, this is another winner and by far one of the better tanks I have tried. I can see me using this everyday, if truthful will probably replace them all, such a hassle free tank and has the best top fill around.. (As do all their range)

Da Bomb

212ffk7.png
So glad you and eskie are both liking yours, and that is really nice looking on the SX Q

Does that mean I should stop relying on my right shoulder? It's been pretty accurate for years after that dislocation.
Absolutely not!! That's one of the best signs ever! How ya reckin all them old country folk were so accurate! I've said for years that I'll put my lower back, hips and knees against any weather forecaster any day! And my son has seen the proof of it, when the meteorologist and I have disagreed. I always win!

You have RECORDS? (Maybe I should try that instead of just memorizing which ones I have and where they are...)
heheheh right! I do it bout like you. I have quart zip bags that my like flavors go in. Since I dont have a lot of these, coffees, teas, creams and nillers go in one. Fruits in another. All ingredients for my betelgeuse go in on......then what's left in another, things like joy, biscuit etc. Then all the quart bags go in one gallon bag. I have more fruits than anything which is why I separated out my betelgeuse flavors by themselves.

Hoping everyone gets relief for their pain. Chronic pain is a horror to experience, and there are times nothing truly eliminates it, but hopefully make it bearable. I've actually been forced to deal with work things the last several days so popping in and out at random, but my thoughts are with everyone for hurricane warnings, medical issues, and of course, timely flower deliveries.
good to see ya hun! Hope stuff at works calms down for you soon. Jup a few of here likely can't recall the last time we were pain free, it's been decades. Ya just get used to it and go on til it becomes UNbearable. Then ya go on anyhow, you just cry/whine a lot! hehehe

Yes ma'am. I have a small spiral notebook that I keep with my flavorings. When I get my flavor orders in, I write them in the book. Size, company etc. When I use up the ones I use the most, I make a note in the back of the notebook so if I'm placing an order, I look there first to add to it. I also add new flavors there that I need/want to try. A 2nd spiral notebook contains recipes.
wow.........now that's organized! My recipes are in ejuice me up, but then I have to write them down to take to the kitchen when I mix cuz I dont have a working cell phone. The prob with that, is I recently made some of my favs for my SIL but she vapes as much VG as she can where I'm 75 PG and she's still 24 mg while I dropped down to 15mg now that I'm using .5 ohm dual coils with the SS. Plus, I made her 30 mls to see if she liked em. But I make 120-240 mls at a time of my betelgeuse. and 60 - 120 mls of the others I like a lot. 30 mls of new ones.

OK, gang, I'm off to can tomatoes again. Cross your fingers I can get it all done today!
well sorry ya didn't get it all done. When we get there next year, I know I need to stay outta yur way a lot, but you know I'm gonna be following you around with a notebook as much as I can (anyone gotta scooter)?? You know how to do all the things I've always wanted to learn to do. I know a lot can be learned on the net, but there is lots of bad info out there also in how to do things, and I wouldn't know the difference with some of it. I was looking up how to make clotted cream one time..... so many different ways to do it. Have always wanted to try that, and to my knowledge no one sells it here.

Hows your cold ? I can't wait to visit her next year, I'll do all her chores so she has lots of time to cook and make things (and of course rest) Emily will muck in too, she's good like that, even Rich can put his feet up a bit more, they might kidnap us if we're too helpful though.
Before it all hit the fan we was going to arrange a big womper meet, hopefully we still can
Jup sure hope others can join with us! :giggle:

I would set up alerts for when tanks should have their wicks changed but I'm afraid that will come off as too compulsive.
roflmao.........ya think??? :facepalm:

Last edited:

Rixsta

People's Reviewer
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I'm in love with my full size as well. It's become my ADV, and I like it over even my Merlin. I wicked like you did, in the holes but not through and it wicks fine. Only difference is I kinda like the DT it came with. Stuck a dotmod on and switched back. The airflow didn't feel quite right to me. This is taking permanent residence on my VT 75. The 25 mm fits fine, and with the decent finish on the mod, and the "no leak" on the tank, it's perfect for taking out and about without worries when size or stealth isn't an issue.

Nice to know the mini performs just as well. I might have to add that too. At 23 mm, does it fit on your Pico?

Ha, I have switched back to the stock drip tip too, smoother airflow yeah ? It's still new to me so experimenting with it..

I have no idea if it fits on the Pico, I will check for you in a mo..

@Debadoo, you quoted but didn't write lol

How are you feeling today x

Last edited:

Rixsta

People's Reviewer
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Eskie, it slightly catches when screwing it on and when I say slightly, I mean, very slightly but it fits and look super cool.

This OBS is on hell of a vape though, thanks, glad you mentioned it too me. Probably get a 25mm to compare for flavor. I've heard rumors that they may scrap the 23mm version or that they will only release a small number in SS.

Eskie

Silver Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Eskie, it slightly catches when screwing it on and when I say slightly, I mean, very slightly but it fits and look super cool.

This OBS is on hell of a vape though, thanks, glad you mentioned it too me. Probably get a 25mm to compare for flavor. I've heard rumors that they may scrap the 23mm version or that they will only release a small number in SS.

I haven't seen the 23 mm in the US. I guess I should order it out of China especially if I can cram it onto my Pico. That would be a perfect throw in your pocket and not worry about it setup. I am ordering another 25 mm in black, I just really like the tank that much.

I get big (for me) clouds out of it, but what really gets me is the flavor. It's so intense. I think the flavor is way better than the Crius Plus. There's more air in the Plus, but the flavor is muted compared to this tank. My Merlin feels somewhat muted compared to this tank. And yes, it does feel smoother with the stock drip tip. I was surprised as I usually don't like that shape on other tanks.

Oh, and nice job with that red YiHi. It looks absolutely gorgeous.

Emily, enjoy it. That's just a beautiful mod. Me, I'd take the mod over flowers, but maybe that's just a guy thing.:)

Debadoo

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
@Debadoo, you quoted but didn't write lol
How are you feeling today x
lol............I realized it and fixed it. Even made fun of myself in the process.

Doin fine. Some pain in my hip, and still taking some vicodin. It'll likely take 2-3 days for the shots to really kick in good. They gave me one hell of a cocktail. she asked if I was a cheap drunk and I said JUP. She put 3 syringes of stuff in the IV and I got a little dizzy, was laying on the table.....I said well I reckin I'm not as cheap a drunk as I thought I was. She says that's cuz we haven't given ya the good stuff yet. lol So after a bit of getting me settled, I'm waiting for the happy juice.......someone hollers my name and says it's done........I'm thinkin.........what's done? But didn't say anything. I'd been awake the whole time waiting for the happy juice, so figgered it was nothing I needed to overly concern myself about. Then they holler my name again and told me there was a bed next to me, and I need to just roll over on to it. What????? Reckin I only thought I was awake the whole time. No real hangover either, just a slight headache. Only had two bandaids on my back, so they may have only done two instead of three. Will ask about that on my follow up.

Hope you get over yur cold quickly and don't pass it through the household!

Lol Eskie! Nope not a guy thing at all! I'd take the mod over flowers any day of the week. Months from now I'd still have the mod, the flowers would just be a picture and a memory!
Meeeeeeeee Toooooooooooo!!! Would take a mod over flowers any day!!! LIS before, I'd rather have a single flower on no special day than a bouquet anytime.

LynnNC

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
lol............I realized it and fixed it. Even made fun of myself in the process.

Doin fine. Some pain in my hip, and still taking some vicodin. It'll likely take 2-3 days for the shots to really kick in good. They gave me one hell of a cocktail. she asked if I was a cheap drunk and I said JUP. She put 3 syringes of stuff in the IV and I got a little dizzy, was laying on the table.....I said well I reckin I'm not as cheap a drunk as I thought I was. She says that's cuz we haven't given ya the good stuff yet. lol So after a bit of getting me settled, I'm waiting for the happy juice.......someone hollers my name and says it's done........I'm thinkin.........what's done? But didn't say anything. I'd been awake the whole time waiting for the happy juice, so figgered it was nothing I needed to overly concern myself about. Then they holler my name again and told me there was a bed next to me, and I need to just roll over on to it. What????? Reckin I only thought I was awake the whole time. No real hangover either, just a slight headache. Only had two bandaids on my back, so they may have only done two instead of three. Will ask about that on my follow up.

Hope you get over yur cold quickly and don't pass it through the household!

Meeeeeeeee Toooooooooooo!!! Would take a mod over flowers any day!!! LIS before, I'd rather have a single flower on no special day than a bouquet anytime.
I'm with you as well on the single flower. My ex husband used to send me a single yellow rose at work once a month when we were first married. Guess the romance died! I'm glad you're not in too much pain this morning! :hug:

Lannie

Silver Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Emily, enjoy it. That's just a beautiful mod. Me, I'd take the mod over flowers, but maybe that's just a guy thing.:)

Yup, me too! A gorgeous mod like that over flowers in a heartbeat. ;)

Good job on the shots, Deb. I went in to have wisdom teeth pulled once and they gave me something to make me woozy, so I wouldn't care as much, but I AM a cheap drunk and it knocked me right out. When I woke up, I didn't remember being asleep, and didn't know they'd done anything. They were so funny, trying to convince me (I was really loopy) that they had indeed finished. Since I wasn't S'POSED to go to sleep, they worried a little, but called in an extra assistant to monitor my blood pressure and pulse and then just went ahead. I'm glad they did. Sleeping through a dental appointment is always a good thing. :)

Rixsta

People's Reviewer
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Good morning :)

Good afternoon Rixy and Emma :) Rixy, you didn't catch that cold from me! :p

Beautiful mod and set up!! At $200, I'll stick with my SX mini M. Too rich for my blood and bank account! :giggle:

Afternoon Lynn :hug:

@Debadoo So you was buzzin that much ya didn't even know, sounds like my kinda day out :teehee:

It is stunning I must admit :)

I haven't seen the 23 mm in the US. I guess I should order it out of China especially if I can cram it onto my Pico. That would be a perfect throw in your pocket and not worry about it setup. I am ordering another 25 mm in black, I just really like the tank that much.

I get big (for me) clouds out of it, but what really gets me is the flavor. It's so intense. I think the flavor is way better than the Crius Plus. There's more air in the Plus, but the flavor is muted compared to this tank. My Merlin feels somewhat muted compared to this tank. And yes, it does feel smoother with the stock drip tip. I was surprised as I usually don't like that shape on other tanks.

Oh, and nice job with that red YiHi. It looks absolutely gorgeous.

Awesome tank for sure, build deck for a 23mm is great, will def be getting a few more of these in both sizes hopefully.

Lannie

Silver Contributor
Member For 5 Years
while I dropped down to 15mg now that I'm using .5 ohm dual coils with the SS. Plus, I made her 30 mls to see if she liked em. But I make 120-240 mls at a time of my betelgeuse. and 60 - 120 mls of the others I like a lot. 30 mls of new ones.

OMG, Deb, you're made of much stronger stuff than I am! I can only do 15mg in a tootle tank with a 2+ ohm coil. All my sub-ohm coils are in the neighborhood of .5 ohms, give or take, and 2mg gives me the jitters and pounding heart. I have to stay down at 1mg or .5mg all the time. I'm such a weenie...

Debadoo

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Good job on the shots, Deb. I went in to have wisdom teeth pulled once and they gave me something to make me woozy, so I wouldn't care as much, but I AM a cheap drunk and it knocked me right out. When I woke up, I didn't remember being asleep, and didn't know they'd done anything. They were so funny, trying to convince me (I was really loopy) that they had indeed finished. Since I wasn't S'POSED to go to sleep, they worried a little, but called in an extra assistant to monitor my blood pressure and pulse and then just went ahead. I'm glad they did. Sleeping through a dental appointment is always a good thing.
lol Jup I have a horrible phobia of dentists, so sleeping through them is an excellent thing! I'm weird. Some meds that aren't supposed to make you loopy do for me, and others that are posed to make ya loopy, don't. But most of the IV stuff does, although I generally wake up 1/2 way though and come up fighting for all I'm worth thinkin they're trying to kill me!! Last time that happened I was at the dentist getting an abscess dug out. Another shot in the IV and I was back out. I knew I'd had something done though, due to having woke up in the middle, and due to the fact that my face hurt.

One of the funniest ones was when I had an endoscopy. Same thing, she said you'll be awake, but you won't care. Doc can talk to you and you can answer him. They finally got the IV in after blowing about 4 veins, and the nurse says.......ok sweetie, roll over onto your left side. Now I think I just thought this, but based on her reaction, I may have said it out loud. I'm laying on my back thinkin........left? left? Where did I put my left??? She giggled, said this way baby and started helping me roll over :facepalm: I was out but again came up fighting for all I was worth cuz someone was trying to kill me. lmao I have been known to talk in my sleep, so I reckin they thought I was awake when they were moving me to the wheel chair. But........I woke up and totally freaked out.........cuz I wasn't on the table.......and I wasn't in the chair. I musta had one foot on the ground, but I couldn't feel it!! lmao.

@Debadoo So you was buzzin that much ya didn't even know, sounds like my kinda day out
lmao! But not for the next month huh!! ;)

Awesome tank for sure, build deck for a 23mm is great, will def be getting a few more of these in both sizes hopefully.
If you decide to sell some others, lemme know.

OMG, Deb, you're made of much stronger stuff than I am! I can only do 15mg in a tootle tank with a 2+ ohm coil. All my sub-ohm coils are in the neighborhood of .5 ohms, give or take, and 2mg gives me the jitters and pounding heart. I have to stay down at 1mg or .5mg all the time. I'm such a weenie...
no ma'am...........yur made of FAR stronger stuff than I am. But I do need my nic! Was still vaping 24 for about two months after going to .5 ohms then realized......yeah I'm probably over nicc'ing myself hehehe

The Cromwell

I am a BOT
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I keep some 6 mixed but use 2.5 mg most all the time.

The Cromwell

I am a BOT
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years

Good job on the shots, Deb. I went in to have wisdom teeth pulled once and they gave me something to make me woozy, so I wouldn't care as much, but I AM a cheap drunk and it knocked me right out. When I woke up, I didn't remember being asleep, and didn't know they'd done anything. They were so funny, trying to convince me (I was really loopy) that they had indeed finished. Since I wasn't S'POSED to go to sleep, they worried a little, but called in an extra assistant to monitor my blood pressure and pulse and then just went ahead. I'm glad they did. Sleeping through a dental appointment is always a good thing. :)
Got a video of that.

VU Sponsors