Become a Patron!

Womper Woom Wejects

Rixsta

People's Reviewer
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I googled it and naaaa, I dont need another RTA. I am more than happy with my Merlins, Super Tanks and Boreas's
I get ya buddy but I'm on my third tank now and the flavor from this is better than the Boreas, wicks better, can't leak, better top fill, better airflow design, for how much they are, personally you'd be crazy not too get one. :devil: It just vapes soooo well, hard to explain really, I took a few hits off my Boreas and slung it back down, now I've tried this, ain't no going back.

Strange how most of the latest attys seem to be the greatest with the best flavor ever.
Within another year they will be so good you have to drain flavor out of them every hour or so.
This one is though, I vaped a lot of them side by side, it has to do with how the airflow is designed, no idea if the bigger 25mm is as good. One thing is for sure, they do get better each year :)

Atchafalaya

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Stay safe Florida, been following the live news this morning. (1.30am) there.

Some guy was shooting a video via his phone, even saw families refusing to leave. The choice is theirs of course but those with children, really, why would you take the risk, I just don't get it.
My friend Liz couldn't leave cause she has her 94 year old mother and the roads were all backed up. The storm is past but I haven't heard from her yet. She's in Port St Lucie

Lannie

Silver Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Got a video of that.

OMG, I was JUST LIKE THAT! Except I kept asking the poor doc every time he went by what that wonderful anesthetic was, because I wanted some to-go in a six-pack. ROFL! I'm allergic to most stuff like that, but whatever he gave me was so nice! I had to have a cracked molar pulled about 11 or 12 years ago, and they gave me Halcion (some kind of heavy duty anti-psychotic or trank or something), and it took SIX to put me down. Should have only been one. But on the way home, I was a mess! Rich will have to tell you the details, but he was busy wiping milkshake off my chin (I was having trouble working the spoon), and I kept asking him which one was the real one, the one on the right? Or the one on the left? I had major double vision, so there were two of everything, and I HAD TO KNOW which one was the real one, no matter what it was! It was pretty hysterical. :teehee:

Did some mixing yesterday and am enjoying something new today. Flavour Art has a flavor called Cocoon that is a caramel apple flavor. Great stand alone at %2

Oh, NOOOOO! Another flavor? :p

Strange how most of the latest attys seem to be the greatest with the best flavor ever.
Within another year they will be so good you have to drain flavor out of them every hour or so.

OMG, you have me in stitches, today! Drain the flavor out... :giggle::giggle::giggle:

chopdoc

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
I get ya buddy but I'm on my third tank now and the flavor from this is better than the Boreas, wicks better, can't leak, better top fill, better airflow design, for how much they are, personally you'd be crazy not too get one. :devil: It just vapes soooo well, hard to explain really, I took a few hits off my Boreas and slung it back down, now I've tried this, ain't no going back.

This one is though, I vaped a lot of them side by side, it has to do with how the airflow is designed, no idea if the bigger 25mm is as good. One thing is for sure, they do get better each year :)

I see the OBS takes dual coils like the Boreas does which means it will need to be vaped around 80 to 100 watts so of course it will put out excellent flavor. I love the Boreas for that same reason but I also hate the Boreas because anytime you lay it on its side, it pisses all the juice out of it. More than once I dozed off with the Boreas in my hand just to wake up to a huge mess.

LynnNC

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
@Lannie FA has many new what they're calling blended flavors that are GOOD! Summer Clouds, Morning Sun, Aurora, Metaphor, Labyrinth and Ozone are the ones I've tried so far. Yum!! Mixed as standalones at 2%. I want to try the Cornish Cream that was mentioned in the recipe section here but it's only available in the UK. :(

Draconigena

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Some guy was shooting a video via his phone, even saw families refusing to leave. The choice is theirs of course but those with children, really, why would you take the risk, I just don't get it.
I am always amused when the east coast gets a storm... no, not because there's a storm and when people get hurt, that's never amusing, but the TV people make such a big deal out of what we call a "gentle breeze." The weather channel has clips of reporters all up and down the coast reporting doom and gloom... it's 15 mph is this town and people should seek shelter; it's 26 mph here and the streets are empty; it's 45 mph in this town and we suggest everyone evacuate; it's 30 mph farther north and they're telling everyone to leave the coastal areas now... All of this BS is on national news 24/7. Here on the Great Plains, the wind has to exceed 30 mph before they change the word from "breezy" to "windy." We routinely get winds above 40 mph and that barely makes the local news as "it might be a bit windy today." Lannie and I proceed with our regular chores as if nothing at all is going on because it happens a lot here. We have to get more than 66 mph before local news even says it might be a problem and unless 100,000 cows die in a raging blizzard, the national news doesn't even mention us. What I want to know is, with a reporter standing in front of a gas station, reporting that the wind is all the way up to 30 mph and the roof of the gas station behind him blows off, what was it put together with? Staples? We have had winds up around 80 mph here and none of my roofs are missing. What's with all these whiny reporters? Or is every news guy on the east coast just a weenie? ;)

chopdoc

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
My friend Liz couldn't leave cause she has her 94 year old mother and the roads were all backed up. The storm is past but I haven't heard from her yet. She's in Port St Lucie

Was watching the news this morning and some dumb ass reporter was trying to stand in 100mph wind on Florida's coast. Funny part was the power was still on where they was at. Traffic lights and all was still working. They did report over 300K people was without power this morning so might be a while before you hear from your friend.

Rixsta

People's Reviewer
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
can't wait to order the OBS Engine...

morning wejects!

Wouldn't say it wasn't that good for flavor if it wasn't, you will love it bro.
Hope shes Ok sweetie xx
I see the OBS takes dual coils like the Boreas does which means it will need to be vaped around 80 to 100 watts so of course it will put out excellent flavor. I love the Boreas for that same reason but I also hate the Boreas because anytime you lay it on its side, it pisses all the juice out of it. More than once I dozed off with the Boreas in my hand just to wake up to a huge mess.
Not so much with the 23mm one, dual flaptons, 2.5mm 0.25ohm, 65w, 70w was a little on the warm side for me. You do not need as bigger coils in this compared to the Boreas, I'd say mine are overkill. You can lay this on it's side and it wont leak. I've tried it....Up to you though buddy at the end of the day, I just given opinions and to be fair, I've only had mine today but it's good !

chopdoc

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
I am always amused when the east coast gets a storm... no., not because there's a storm and when people get hurt, that's never amusing, but the TV people make such a big deal out of what we call a "gentle breeze." The weather channel has clips of reporters all up and down the coast reporting doom and gloom... it's 15 mph is this town and people should seek shelter; it's 26 mph here and the streets are empty; it's 45 mph in this town and we suggest everyone evacuate; it's 30 mph farther north and they're telling everyone to leave the coastal areas now... All of this BS is on national news 24/7. Here on the Great Plains, the wind has to exceed 30 mph before they change the word from "breezy" to "windy." We routinely get winds above 40 mph and that barely makes the local news as "it might be a bit windy today." Lannie and I proceed with our regular chores as if nothing at all is going on because it happens a lot here. We have to get more than 66 mph before local news even says it might be a problem and unless 100,000 cows die in a raging blizzard, the national news doesn't even mention us. What I want to know is, with a reporter standing in front of a gas station, reporting that the wind is all the way up to 30 mph and the roof of the gas station behind him blows off, what was it put together with? Staples? We have had winds up around 80 mph here and none of my roofs are missing. What's with all these whiny reporters? Or is every news guy on the east coast just a weenie? ;)

I been hoping for years that the weather channel dipshit Jim Cantore that I never could stand would be taken out by a flying stop sign or something like that during a storm :giggle:

chopdoc

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Wouldn't say it wasn't that good for flavor if it wasn't, you will love it bro.

Hope shes Ok sweetie xx

Not so much with the 23mm one, dual flaptons, 2.5mm 0.25ohm, 65w, 70w was a little on the warm side for me. You do not need as bigger coils in this compared to the Boreas, I'd say mine are overkill. You can lay this on it's side and it wont leak. I've tried it....Up to you though buddy at the end of the day, I just given opinions and to be fair, I've only had mine today but it's good !

$30 off ebay with free shipping wont make or break me so went ahead and ordered one. I been buying the pre made SS Clapton coils lately anyways. 6 wraps, 3mm ID, 10 pack for $8 so will put them in it and see how it vapes.

Rixsta

People's Reviewer
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I am always amused when the east coast gets a storm... no, not because there's a storm and when people get hurt, that's never amusing, but the TV people make such a big deal out of what we call a "gentle breeze." The weather channel has clips of reporters all up and down the coast reporting doom and gloom... it's 15 mph is this town and people should seek shelter; it's 26 mph here and the streets are empty; it's 45 mph in this town and we suggest everyone evacuate; it's 30 mph farther north and they're telling everyone to leave the coastal areas now... All of this BS is on national news 24/7. Here on the Great Plains, the wind has to exceed 30 mph before they change the word from "breezy" to "windy." We routinely get winds above 40 mph and that barely makes the local news as "it might be a bit windy today." Lannie and I proceed with our regular chores as if nothing at all is going on because it happens a lot here. We have to get more than 66 mph before local news even says it might be a problem and unless 100,000 cows die in a raging blizzard, the national news doesn't even mention us. What I want to know is, with a reporter standing in front of a gas station, reporting that the wind is all the way up to 30 mph and the roof of the gas station behind him blows off, what was it put together with? Staples? We have had winds up around 80 mph here and none of my roofs are missing. What's with all these whiny reporters? Or is every news guy on the east coast just a weenie? ;)
I just thought that if there was a chance the hurricane was going to hit them full on, it's probably best to leave just to be on the safe side. I dunno, the only wind we get here is usually from me.

$30 off ebay with free shipping wont make or break me so went ahead and ordered one. I been buying the pre made SS Clapton coils lately anyways. 6 wraps, 3mm ID, 10 pack for $8 so will put them in it and see how it vapes.
25mm version right, guess it must be, these 23mm I have are super rare to get hold of right now. Let me know how she vapes buddy.

Atchafalaya

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
lol............I realized it and fixed it. Even made fun of myself in the process.

Doin fine. Some pain in my hip, and still taking some vicodin. It'll likely take 2-3 days for the shots to really kick in good. They gave me one hell of a cocktail. she asked if I was a cheap drunk and I said JUP. She put 3 syringes of stuff in the IV and I got a little dizzy, was laying on the table.....I said well I reckin I'm not as cheap a drunk as I thought I was. She says that's cuz we haven't given ya the good stuff yet. lol So after a bit of getting me settled, I'm waiting for the happy juice.......someone hollers my name and says it's done........I'm thinkin.........what's done? But didn't say anything. I'd been awake the whole time waiting for the happy juice, so figgered it was nothing I needed to overly concern myself about. Then they holler my name again and told me there was a bed next to me, and I need to just roll over on to it. What????? Reckin I only thought I was awake the whole time. No real hangover either, just a slight headache. Only had two bandaids on my back, so they may have only done two instead of three. Will ask about that on my follow up.

Hope you get over yur cold quickly and don't pass it through the household!

Meeeeeeeee Toooooooooooo!!! Would take a mod over flowers any day!!! LIS before, I'd rather have a single flower on no special day than a bouquet anytime.
That sounds like the Austin Pain Clinic. The one in Killeen. Is that where you went? The anesthesiologist is from New Orleans.
Anyway, glad it's over with!

AndriaD

Yes, I DO wear a mask! I'm vaccinated, too!
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Yup, me too! A gorgeous mod like that over flowers in a heartbeat. ;)

Good job on the shots, Deb. I went in to have wisdom teeth pulled once and they gave me something to make me woozy, so I wouldn't care as much, but I AM a cheap drunk and it knocked me right out. When I woke up, I didn't remember being asleep, and didn't know they'd done anything. They were so funny, trying to convince me (I was really loopy) that they had indeed finished. Since I wasn't S'POSED to go to sleep, they worried a little, but called in an extra assistant to monitor my blood pressure and pulse and then just went ahead. I'm glad they did. Sleeping through a dental appointment is always a good thing. :)

I used to always fall asleep in the chair while getting root canal work done, thanks to the laughing gas and a stress-filled sleepless night; but they'd always wake me up, said they couldn't do the work if I fell asleep, my mouth kept closing. :giggle:

Andria

AndriaD

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years

You should hear Atlanta reporters when there's 1 inch of snow expected. :giggle: :giggle: :giggle: Better get that bread and milk! :giggle:

Andria

Rixsta

People's Reviewer
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I'm going to mention the OBS again, feel free to ignore the monkey but it's relevant to my everyday vaping, no juice control to mess about with, close this, open that, you don't even have to close the airflow off, pull up, fill, push down, vape. It's another Pro :oops:

No comprende, amigo. Does that mean you can't water the lawn?
Yup, lawn sprinklers.

Eskie

Silver Contributor
Member For 3 Years
One more last thing on the Engine.:D

I've built mine with dual simple 316L 0.5 ohm total vaping at 450F 30W on a VT 75. Still excellent flavor without pushing that much power.

OMG, I was JUST LIKE THAT! Except I kept asking the poor doc every time he went by what that wonderful anesthetic was, because I wanted some to-go in a six-pack. ROFL! I'm allergic to most stuff like that, but whatever he gave me was so nice! I had to have a cracked molar pulled about 11 or 12 years ago, and they gave me Halcion (some kind of heavy duty anti-psychotic or trank or something), and it took SIX to put me down. Should have only been one. But on the way home, I was a mess! Rich will have to tell you the details, but he was busy wiping milkshake off my chin (I was having trouble working the spoon), and I kept asking him which one was the real one, the one on the right? Or the one on the left? I had major double vision, so there were two of everything, and I HAD TO KNOW which one was the real one, no matter what it was! It was pretty hysterical.

But Halcion was a sleeping pill (don't know if it's even still around). Like to sleep at night. No wonder you were messed up for hours after.

I been hoping for years that the weather channel dipshit Jim Cantore that I never could stand would be taken out by a flying stop sign or something like that during a storm :giggle:

I remember many years ago Dan Rather was covering a hurricane in Florida. I believe it was Andrew, a major storm to hit. He was broadcasting live in Miami. Now Florida (for those unfamiliar) has what they charmingly refer to a Palmetto bugs.Sounds so cute, like a Ladybug, right? Nope. They're giant flying cockroaches. Honest, the stuff of nightmares (at least for me up here in NY).

So he's chatting away and one of these things lands on him and scurries down inside his rain jacket. We're watching this and screaming at the TV "there's a giant roach in your jacket!!!. Even the cameraman was trying to subtly indicate there might be a problem. About 20 seconds of this (felt like forever) go by before a commercial break. Ten minutes after he's back on the air. In a different rain jacket. :popcorn:

LynnNC

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I am in shock! I just received the most awesome birthday present from a very good friend at ECF. I'm off to go play with my new toys. They're nothing like the fancy stuff here but still awesome for me! Laters y'all! Have a great rest of the day/night!

coolerat

Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
ECF Refugee
Yup, me too! A gorgeous mod like that over flowers in a heartbeat. ;)

Good job on the shots, Deb. I went in to have wisdom teeth pulled once and they gave me something to make me woozy, so I wouldn't care as much, but I AM a cheap drunk and it knocked me right out. When I woke up, I didn't remember being asleep, and didn't know they'd done anything. They were so funny, trying to convince me (I was really loopy) that they had indeed finished. Since I wasn't S'POSED to go to sleep, they worried a little, but called in an extra assistant to monitor my blood pressure and pulse and then just went ahead. I'm glad they did. Sleeping through a dental appointment is always a good thing. :)

Uh, yeah that happened to me once to. When I woke up my ass hurt but they said I fell down the stairs.

So when I'm walking out I notice the place is in a single story strip mall.

WTF Bro??

Debadoo

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
they gave me Halcion (some kind of heavy duty anti-psychotic or trank or something), and it took SIX to put me down
yeah that's a sedative. The psych med is haldol. when my sil worked on a crises psych unit, they're best friends were haldol and thorazine!

Glad you heard from her and they're both fine and have power!

I just thought that if there was a chance the hurricane was going to hit them full on, it's probably best to leave just to be on the safe side. I dunno, the only wind we get here is usually from me.
a lot of it does have to do with the news. Every reporter says it's heading straight for us!! It is expensive to bug out and a lot of folks have a hard time with that aspect. Granted, some are just too dumb to leave as in Katrina. But when you live in those areas, you get a lot of false reports. One time in Galveston we were ready to evacuate and were gonna go to my friend's mama's house in Louisiana. I was a bit late getting our stuff together, so called her and said, Ok I'm on my way now. She said hang on, it's starting to turn. If I'd been on time, we'd have been on the road, and the 'cane and us woulda chased each other all the way down there. It made landfall a couple towns over from where her mama lived. She had a station wagon, so we were taking her car, our playpen and our kids (born 19 days apart). Both our hubbies had to stay on the Island due to their jobs. So I am definitely one who believes in it's not worth chancing it, so git while the gittin is good.....but.....there are some reasons that aren't absurd that some folks do decide, or end up having to stay.

That sounds like the Austin Pain Clinic. The one in Killeen. Is that where you went? The anesthesiologist is from New Orleans.
It's integrated pain clinic in killeen. it was in back in the surgery part. She didn't have a new orleans accent, but coulda been from there. She looked like she was middle eastern of some sort, but didn't really have that accent either.

but it's Chinese tonight, it's Friday
lol enjoy! Lannie and I are just jealous!

I am in shock! I just received the most awesome birthday present from a very good friend at ECF. I'm off to go play with my new toys. They're nothing like the fancy stuff here but still awesome for me! Laters y'all! Have a great rest of the day/night!
oh kewl.........but what did ya git????????? have fun wiff it!!

coolerat

Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
ECF Refugee

Cause every area is built to handle its own "normal" weather.

Here in Upstate NY our houses are built to handle a snow load that would flatten pretty much anywhere else.

But a 30MPH wind blows our shit all over.

An earthquake that would stir your coffee in Ca would level NY.

AndriaD

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years

Here in Upstate NY our houses are built to handle a snow load that would flatten pretty much anywhere else.

But a 30MPH wind blows our shit all over.

An earthquake that would stir your coffee in Ca would level NY.

Yep. Here in the south, water lines aren't buried very deeply, which is more cost-effective for a region that rarely gets severe cold... but those times when we DO get severe cold.... well, I guess that's how carpet cleaners stay in business. :giggle: It's a "thing" down here that if the night temp goes below 20 degrees, we're advised to keep faucets dripping -- the cost of the wasted water is far less than replacing burst pipes and cleaning carpet.

Andria

coolerat

Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
ECF Refugee
Same thing with snow in the South.

Most people think Southeners are a bunch of pussies that can't drive in a inch of snow.

But up here when it snows over 7 trillion combined horse power of snow removal equipment fire up. They don't have that.

We's be just as fucked up here without our plows and blowers.

coolerat

Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
ECF Refugee
My dads pipes in Florida are above ground.

Ours are so deep you need a backhoe.

Florida gets a hurricane every so many years. We get our dicks pounded into the ground every single fucking winter year after fucking year.

Who's the smart one there huh??

Rixsta

People's Reviewer
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Uh, yeah that happened to me once to. When I woke up my ass hurt but they said I fell down the stairs.

So when I'm walking out I notice the place is in a single story strip mall.

WTF Bro??

o_O Look on the bright side at least you were asleep

lol enjoy! Lannie and I are just jealous!

I get a whackin when I have man flu, that's just mean x

Draconigena

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Then maybe my "attitude" is because 1) all reporters desire to scare the crap out of their audiences (does that give them viewer points?) and 2) everything I build is usually over-engineered. I learned my lesson with fences here because I did not know how abusive cows can be to all manner of hardware, but now that I do know, all projects from here on will be designed to restrain an elephant. When I do roofing, I don't use 1/2" screws, but 1-1.5 inchers with a washer. Why take chances? I would rather go 10-12 years between repairs than to have to climb up there and rescrew things every six months. And considering the outrageous prices contractors charge to build a house (especially in places like NY), I would think they would be built to last through all manner of conditions (wind/rain/snow/quakes).
in the south, water lines aren't buried very deeply
Here in South Dakota, all pipes outside are eight feet below the surface (must be well below the frost line). That's the only way to guarantee we have running water in the barns during winter.

AndriaD

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Same thing with snow in the South.

Most people think Southeners are a bunch of pussies that can't drive in a inch of snow.

But up here when it snows over 7 trillion combined horse power of snow removal equipment fire up. They don't have that.

We's be just as fucked up here without our plows and blowers.

This exactly!!!! I've driven in snow/ice conditions in Michigan -- because the roads are plowed and salted. Here, if there's a half inch of snow, not a huge deal... unless it freezes that night, and turns all that slush into solid ice -- ain't nobody going ANYWHERE. Fortunately, it *usually* melts rather than re-freezing... but not always. :devil: It always kills me, all these transplants from up north, with their "I can drive in that." Yeah? and what about the 5 million cars that are PARKED in front of yours? How ya gonna drive THAT?????

Andria

VU Sponsors