Become a Patron!

Womper Woom Wejects

Lannie

Silver Contributor
Member For 5 Years
I'm here, just got logged in a little bit ago and now I can type. :) Rich is upstairs having his coffee.

Whooeee, it's another cold morning here, but I went out earlier with gloves and hat, so it wasn't so bad. Just a bit nippy. ;) The critters were so happy to get their breakfast, except for the cows. Helen's in heat, so she's pacing along the north perimeter fence, flirting with the neighbor's bull, and apparently Cricket is keeping her company. They forget all about eating when someone is in heat. :rolleyes:

Eskie

Silver Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Gave the kitchen one hell of a clean today, windows inside and out, skirting boards, ya know all the stuff that never gets done, it looks good...Afternoon buddy.

More ambitious than me. I did vacuum up a ton of dog hair this morning, so not totally lazy.:D

I don't understand how one dog can shed so much hair. she has short hair (Lab) and I brush her every other day, but it's still everywhere.

I did set some time aside to read some of the political news here, although I had to cover my dog's ears during a few of the sound bites.:popcorn:

Rixsta

People's Reviewer
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Mornin' all :)

Afternoon Rixy and Emmy :)

Raining like hell here! The roof in my kitchen has sprung a leak. Good thing it's over the sink. :)
Afternoon Lynn, well if you gotta have a leak in the house then that's the best place to get one. x

Hopin I get to meet Kad today if they have time :)
That would be so cool Debs x Then you can tell us if he's really bad lol :)

Rixsta

People's Reviewer
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
zlysg3.jpg

Blue Cotton Candy by Carnival juice..

Now this is one of those juices that when you first vape it, you get that, wow, this is some seriously tasty, smack you in the face juice, got to be up there in my top 5.

Sweeter than sweet Raspberry going into a slight floral taste, think of those Turkish Delight sweets with the power on them (the ones without the chocolate) but with more of a prominent raspberry, then in comes the cream to round it all off. Very smooth and not much throat hit, just the way I like it, it is one of those juices that fills the room with a deep sweet raspberry smell, this is one I need to clone, have to clone, MUST clone.

I want to say that it's got some glazed donut in there because it reminds me of the Yorkshire Vapor, Raspberry Jam Donut juice but this has double the flavor with some added notes. How have they got the balance of that floral to mix with the raspberry so well, I don't like floral vapes, I tried one once and it was like vaping flowers lol, this is nothing like that.

If you like this kind of sweet flavor profile then you really have to buy a bottle of this, the taste stays in your mouth long after you have vaped it.

Outstanding, the reviews for this are more than justified. ADV in the OBS Engine Mini, this bottle wont last long.

Lannie

Silver Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Rixy, the way you've described that juice sounds nothing like "blue cotton candy" to me. I would never get any of it based on that name, but now you must keep me apprised of your cloning attempts. :) I assume you were trying to think of the word baklava when you said Turkish delight? I never liked real baklava because it was so sickeningly sweet, but I loved the taste, so if that's what you were describing, I'd probably really like this one.

Rixsta

People's Reviewer
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Hate waking up to that crap...

And morning everyone! (Yes its morning for me) :D
Afternoon bro......

isn't turkish delight kinda like a taffy? Or am I way off base?
Not sure, I don't think so though.

Rixy, the way you've described that juice sounds nothing like "blue cotton candy" to me. I would never get any of it based on that name, but now you must keep me apprised of your cloning attempts. :) I assume you were trying to think of the word baklava when you said Turkish delight? I never liked real baklava because it was so sickeningly sweet, but I loved the taste, so if that's what you were describing, I'd probably really like this one.
Dunno lol, that's what they are called here, it reminded me of that sweet straight away but do you know I have never vaped a blue raspberry flavor so I have no idea, I didn't look at the description much, I just said what I could taste in the juice. Everyone may taste it different to me o_O I love it though.

Last edited:

Lannie

Silver Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Dunno lol, that's what they are called here, it reminded me of that sweet straight away but do you know I have never vaped a blue raspberry flavor so I have no idea, I didn't look at the description much, I just said what I could taste in the juice. Everyone may taste it different to me o_O I love it though.

Oh, it's not baklava OR taffy! LOL! I did a web search and when I saw the pictures, I thought it looked familiar, and it is. They're sold here in the U.S. (or were, I didn't read the entire article) as Aplets and Cotlets, and used to be one of my grandmother's favorites. I remember eating them when I was little. They ARE very sweet, but good! Here's the Wiki article on it:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Turkish_delight

Anyway, I was just saying that the name of the juice wouldn't make me think of any kind of dessert, so I wouldn't get it just based on its name, but the way you've described it sounds yummy! I will be very interested in your results if you're able to clone this one, or even come somewhat close. :D

Rixsta

People's Reviewer
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Oh, it's not baklava OR taffy! LOL! I did a web search and when I saw the pictures, I thought it looked familiar, and it is. They're sold here in the U.S. (or were, I didn't read the entire article) as Aplets and Cotlets, and used to be one of my grandmother's favorites. I remember eating them when I was little. They ARE very sweet, but good! Here's the Wiki article on it:

Anyway, I was just saying that the name of the juice wouldn't make me think of any kind of dessert, so I wouldn't get it just based on its name, but the way you've described it sounds yummy! I will be very interested in your results if you're able to clone this one, or even come somewhat close. :D
Just like the good old days, lets hope you don't need another flavor order because of me

Leg it...........
Rixy, I hope Emmy feels better soon! ((((Hugs)))) to her. :)

I passed on your message, just girlie pains, ya know..

Hi emmy! Hope you feel better soon hun!
Passed that on too

Hope Emily feels better!! :(

And that one :)

Sup bro, have to pm ya soon, not spoke in a while...

MikeyConti

Bronze Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
ECF Refugee
mornin Mikey :)
Morning Debadoo!! :)
Hi, Mikey! :wave:
Morning to you too Lannie! :)
Afternoon bro......

Not sure, I don't think so though.

Afternoon Rixsta.. :rolleyes::p

Hope Emily feels better!! :(

AndriaD

Yes, I DO wear a mask! I'm vaccinated, too!
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years

I don't think so... baklava tastes like honey.

That juice sounded horrible to me, because.. RASPBERRY! Ick, ptuie! Nasty flavor.

Andria

Rixsta

People's Reviewer
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I don't think so... baklava tastes like honey.

That juice sounded horrible to me, because.. RASPBERRY! Ick, ptuie! Nasty flavor.

Andria
Afternoon Andria, we are all different, that's the beauty of vaping though, plenty of flavors we like as individuals, better than a pack of smokes hey :)

I'm kind of that way with strawberry for some reason, dunno, it's always tasted a bit chemical to me and I've tried most of them. Different strokes an all........first few tanks full are OK then I can't vape it anymore.

Debadoo

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years

you made me look it up too and I watched a video of a lady making it.

LynnNC

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Afternoon Andria, we are all different, that's the beauty of vaping though, plenty of flavors we like as individuals, better than a pack of smokes hey :)

I'm kind of that way with strawberry for some reason, dunno, it's always tasted a bit chemical to me and I've tried most of them. Different strokes an all........first few tanks full are OK then I can't vape it anymore.
I'm like that but not with flavors per se...my thing is with liquids that are super sweet. I just can't do them. One tank and I'm done. And you're right...better than a pack of smokes! :)

AndriaD

Yes, I DO wear a mask! I'm vaccinated, too!
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
I'm like that but not with flavors per se...my thing is with liquids that are super sweet. I just can't do them. One tank and I'm done. And you're right...better than a pack of smokes! :)

Yeah my tastebuds were in a deep coma for a long time; I was using 2%-2.5% sweetener in everything.... but recently had to get it down under 1% or I can't stand it. So apparently my tastebuds are finally waking up. :) :) :) 'Bout damn time! :giggle:

Andria

SirKadly

Squonk 'em if you got 'em
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Note to self. Just because every RDA, RTA, and RDTA that you have ever bought has grub screws already installed, don't assume that to be the case when grabbing a brand new RDA to take on a trip and leaving the "spares" bag behind. Was gonna build my Muration X v5 XL for the first time, and no grub screws in the posts, because they are apparently 1000 miles away in the box it came in.

Debadoo

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Note to self. Just because every RDA, RTA, and RDTA that you have ever bought has grub screws already installed, don't assume that to be the case when grabbing a brand new RDA to take on a trip and leaving the "spares" bag behind. Was gonna build my Muration X v5 XL for the first time, and no grub screws in the posts, because they are apparently 1000 miles away in the box it came in.
oh no......do you know what size they take? Remind me when you get here, I have a couple sizes.

Rixsta

People's Reviewer
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I

Hi to Emily and feel better you hear!
Thanks Crom, passed your regards on...

Man, that sucks, I mean it will be funny in a few days but I'll save the grubby jokes for another day.

LynnNC

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Oops! :facepalm: Sorry hon!

VU Sponsors