Become a Patron!

Womper Woom Wejects

Rixsta

People's Reviewer
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
It's built!! I used the notch coil that came with it. 0.38 ohms, 30W's and climbing, some lovely Cloudy Peach juice and my eyes just rolled back in my head!!! Woohoo!! This thing is off the chain! :stars2:
Congrats Lynn :hug:

And now I have to make more juice. 3 hits off of this thing with 4mg of nic and I'm loopy! Guess I'll need some 1.5-2mg nic for this thing. ;)
wow, more loopy than normal ;)

Lannie

Silver Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Just popping in for a minute to post that strawberry cupcake recipe... was it Kad that wanted that? OMG, it was this morning I read that, and I've forgotten already! LOL! @kad2371 if it was you, here it is:

6% Cake batter - CAP
5% DX Vanilla cupcake - TFA
5% Sweet strawberry - CAP
2% Butter - CAP
1% EM (or other sweetener)

This is not my own concoction, I picked it up off one of those juice sites last year, but it's really good. I've since gotten regular V1 Vanilla cupcake, but I haven't tried this recipe with it yet. I would imagine using the V1 cupcake, you could eliminate the butter flavor. Or leave it in for extra richness. ;)

Debadoo

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
It's built!! I used the notch coil that came with it. 0.38 ohms, 30W's and climbing, some lovely Cloudy Peach juice and my eyes just rolled back in my head!!! Woohoo!! This thing is off the chain!
kewl! Glad you're really liking it!

6% Cake batter - CAP
5% DX Vanilla cupcake - TFA
5% Sweet strawberry - CAP
2% Butter - CAP
1% EM (or other sweetener)
This is not my own concoction, I picked it up off one of those juice sites last year, but it's really good. I've since gotten regular V1 Vanilla cupcake, but I haven't tried this recipe with it yet. I would imagine using the V1 cupcake, you could eliminate the butter flavor. Or leave it in for extra richness.
thanks. Since he's on the road, I pm'd it to him, and saved it for me. I am trying to remember if I got vanilla cupcake last time I ordered. I know I got some kind of cake sumpthin. No butter though, and need to get a better strawberry

The Cromwell

I am a BOT
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
If you've seen a pic of Mt. Rushmore, like on the front of a road atlas or something, then you've seen it. I swear, I was SO disappointed when we went... there are trails that go up and around the back of it, and if they'd let us go hike the trails, it would have maybe been cool. Seeing it from right up close, you know? But they won't let you go any closer than the visitor's center, which to my mind was no better than looking at a picture. We won't be going again.
Super Models are the same way....

Debadoo

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
@Debadoo Would you share your Betelgeuse clone with me please? It's one of mine and my son's faves. :)
Sure hun.......it's not mine, just one found on the web, but I do love it. It's my fav of all that I make.

I make mine at 1/2 the flavor that the original recipe had. I'll give you the full flavor one.......but I cut them all in 1/2 and it has plenty of flavor for me.

6% CAP sweet strawberry I use FA cuz that's what I have.
5% CAP drops Golden Pineapple
5% CAP Raspberry
4% CAP sweet mango (I have used FA cuz that's what I had, but got 120 mls of FW mango, so hope that's good)
.5% sweetner

Some recipes call for .5% honey, but I left it out and couldn't tell the difference.

LynnNC

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Sure hun.......it's not mine, just one found on the web, but I do love it. It's my fav of all that I make.

I make mine at 1/2 the flavor that the original recipe had. I'll give you the full flavor one.......but I cut them all in 1/2 and it has plenty of flavor for me.

5% CAP Raspberry
4% CAP sweet mango (I have used FA cuz that's what I had, but got 120 mls of FW mango, so hope that's good)
.5% sweetner

Some recipes call for .5% honey, but I left it out and couldn't tell the difference.
Thank you!!! I'll have to make another flavor order. :) I only have FA Raspberry. But I need to order some flavors anyway!

Reign

Silver Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
ECF Refugee
Just wanted to pop in for a sec and say that I am glad to hear you weathered the storm well Lynn, was thinking about you all week watching that one.

Hope the rest of you are doing well also. :wave:

Atchafalaya

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Jup and this is the 2nd time she's brought me gumbo. I'm a lucky girl! I love me some gumbo and she really does make it good!!
Thanks you guys! That makes me feel so good!!!!! Glad you enjoyed it :)
I've missed you guys but Kadly has kept me up to date for the most part. He left earlier today so I've just been cleaning up and trying to catch up with the thread.
We had a GREAT time and Deb it was great to see you again too. I did miss Frankie though. Can't believe he came out right after we left!
I unboxed my eLeaf pico today and LOVE it! I had purchased it quite a while back an finally unboxed it this morning. I think I've found my new mod. :bunny:

Reign

Silver Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
ECF Refugee
good to see you darlin!! Hope you're feeling better! :hug:

A little soggy and wind blown but doing just fine. I hope you're doing ok?? I've been worried about you as well! :hug:

Pulled over a few times since the rims(luckily warnings only), got a nail in one of the new tires, and my Marley is sick today. Thinking of writing a country song, but at least my sense of humor is still somewhat in tact.

Atchafalaya

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Super Models are the same way....
:giggle:

5% CAP Raspberry
.5% sweetner

It's yummy!
A little soggy and wind blown but doing just fine. I hope you're doing ok?? I've been worried about you as well! :hug:
Great news Lynn:stars:
Pulled over a few times since the rims(luckily warnings only), got a nail in one of the new tires, and my Marley is sick today. Thinking of writing a country song, but at least my sense of humor is still somewhat in tact.
Good to see you and hope you feel better each day. And yes, a sense of humor is very helpful. :)

Reign

Silver Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
ECF Refugee
Poor Marley :( You have to remember...the highways aren't the strip! I'm glad you only got warnings though!

Ugh I wish it was something as interesting as that, who knew a license plate displayed in the windshield can become a deadly object during a crash. Even if it is secured on all 4 sides with 3M Auto-Mounting Tape. But I have a sneaking suspicion that the Texas Highway Patrol doesn't have my best interest at heart when pulling me over for it.

If I hit something hard enough to make a plate a deadly object I am pretty much fucked already, no?

Debadoo

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
We had a GREAT time and Deb it was great to see you again too. I did miss Frankie though. Can't believe he came out right after we left!
Jup good to see you too hun! I knowwwwwwww the lil brat! Today he's been in and out a zillion times. I finally told him no, he wuzn't goin out no more, so he's on the couch in his usual spot, attached to my hip! hehehe

I unboxed my eLeaf pico today and LOVE it! I had purchased it quite a while back an finally unboxed it this morning.
I was just looking at that at vapenw. They're 26.99 with 10% off. I have 28 and change, but haven't checked their shipping yet. Can't decide if I should get the pico or wait til I can get a 100+ I dunno if I'd ever go more than 75w or not though.

glad it was only warnings. Are you taking a trip, or just driving around? Sorry Marley is sick, hope she's better soon. Glad you've got your sense of humor, that will keep ya goin!

Muh car blew a tar
un my doggie is sick
Gotta get me a drink
Doan know which one ta pick...
TWANG!
lmao

If I hit something hard enough to make a plate a deadly object I am pretty much fucked already, no?
No kiddin.......that's just a bit overboard.

Draconigena

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
who knew a license plate displayed in the windshield can become a deadly object during a crash.
So what about those folks with the St.Christopher statues on the dash? ("You could put an eye out with that thing!")

When I was back in Orygun and had a Trans Am, I had Bandit as my front plate. Orygun requires both front and back plates, so I mounted the official legal front plate on the passenger sun visor and tipped it down to be visible when on the highway, or tipped up during parades. The law said it had to be visible from the front, and it was; it did not say it had to be on the bumper. I never got stopped for that.

Reign

Silver Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
ECF Refugee
Jup good to see you too hun! I knowwwwwwww the lil brat! Today he's been in and out a zillion times. I finally told him no, he wuzn't goin out no more, so he's on the couch in his usual spot, attached to my hip! hehehe

I was just looking at that at vapenw. They're 26.99 with 10% off. I have 28 and change, but haven't checked their shipping yet. Can't decide if I should get the pico or wait til I can get a 100+ I dunno if I'd ever go more than 75w or not though.

glad it was only warnings. Are you taking a trip, or just driving around? Sorry Marley is sick, hope she's better soon. Glad you've got your sense of humor, that will keep ya goin!

lmao

No kiddin.......that's just a bit overboard.

First time I was returning a package to UPS, second time was on my way to walk Marley during my lunch break. Neither one on the highway (little city streets) so WTF the Texas Highway Patrol was doing there other than life fucking with me is a mystery.

And thank you, this morning was scary blood and stool never a good combo but she has been acting better since. Have an appointment for 8am tomorrow my vet was kind enough to give me her personal number when I lost Angel.

Debadoo

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
And thank you, this morning was scary blood and stool never a good combo but she has been acting better since. Have an appointment for 8am tomorrow my vet was kind enough to give me her personal number when I lost Angel.
good, glad you're going to be able to get her in. Hope it's nothin major. But yeah, that's scary. You know Hwy patrol, think they own everything

Reign

Silver Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
ECF Refugee
So what about those folks with the St.Christopher statues on the dash? ("You could put an eye out with that thing!")

When I was back in Orygun and had a Trans Am, I had Bandit as my front plate. Orygun requires both front and back plates, so I mounted the official legal front plate on the passenger sun visor and tipped it down to be visible when on the highway, or tipped up during parades. The law said it had to be visible from the front, and it was; it did not say it had to be on the bumper. I never got stopped for that.

No shit right!?! Those things are like a scud missile compared to a plate.

It's because of my record in the past, they see one little violation and it's a good reason to stop and have a look see. Even though all of that was over 15 years ago and haven't had a parking ticket since.

So I bit the bullet and ordered a no damage license plate bracket for the front which should be here soon.

LynnNC

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Ugh I wish it was something as interesting as that, who knew a license plate displayed in the windshield can become a deadly object during a crash. Even if it is secured on all 4 sides with 3M Auto-Mounting Tape. But I have a sneaking suspicion that the Texas Highway Patrol doesn't have my best interest at heart when pulling me over for it.

Yeah...so true! Sometimes I think they look at the car and then decide what to pull you over for. Ugh..

Reign

Silver Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
ECF Refugee
good, glad you're going to be able to get her in. Hope it's nothin major. But yeah, that's scary. You know Hwy patrol, think they own everything

Definitely all day was spent deciding if I was going to the emergency vet or wait till in the morning. But she is eating, drinking, and wanted her walk so I decided were good until then.

Reign

Silver Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
ECF Refugee
I suspect they gave warnings because they have no jurisdiction inside the city. Or are things different in Texas?

Nope it's different. Highway patrol has jurisDICKtion everywhere in the state, as well as county sheriffs having it in the whole county. I think they gave me warnings because I immediately pulled over, shut off my car, and waited with both hands high on the wheel. While Yes sirring the shit out of them and there was no signs of illicit activity.

Draconigena

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
I think they look at the car and then decide what to pull you over for
"Arrest-me" red Porsche 944, Midnight black Trans Am, Firethorn red Trans Am, Arrest-me red Trans Am, White Trans Am, White Trans Am... never got pulled over in any of them for anything. Never had a speeding ticket in my life, in spite of doing 137 mph on a highway posted as 55 mph...

Reign

Silver Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
ECF Refugee
When I saw blood in my beagle's stool the vet said it was because she had tapeworms. He gave her worm medicine and I didn't see it again. I hope it's something simple like that for Marley.

And sorry for the TMI folks.

I have two suspicions, after researching all day colitis from a new food source just started new training treats, and gave her green beans last night for the first time. Or she very well could've ate something on a walk before I could stop her, FFS I caught her chewing on pieces of bricks, rusty nails, glass Christmas bulbs, etc.. She'll eat anything not nailed down twice. Or like you suggested parasites she is fond of gobbling up "treats" left by other animals while we are out.

Draconigena

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Nope it's different. Highway patrol has jurisDICKtion everywhere in the state, as well as county sheriffs having it in the whole county.
When I played cop back in Orygun (City of Bend), County and State cops could pull you over in the city, but they had to radio for a local to write the ticket. Now if their "chase" started outside the city, they could continue on into the city, but they did not have jurisdiction for anything that started inside the city. UNLESS the street was a marked county or state highway that just happened to go through the city. Of course, I haven't been in Orygun for over 12 years, so gawd only knows how they handle it today.

Reign

Silver Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
ECF Refugee
When I played cop back in Orygun (City of Bend), County and State cops could pull you over in the city, but they had to radio for a local to write the ticket. Now if their "chase" started outside the city, they could continue on into the city, but they did not have jurisdiction for anything that started inside the city. UNLESS the street was a marked county or state highway that just happened to go through the city. Of course, I haven't been in Orygun for over 12 years, so gawd only knows how they handle it today.

Texas I equate to being very much like the Ol' West they can catch you anywhere and write tickets or haul you in for anything. It's like the death penalty to quote an old joke "other states did away with it, we put in an express lane.".

VU Sponsors