Become a Patron!

Womper Woom Wejects

Atchafalaya

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Definitely all day was spent deciding if I was going to the emergency vet or wait till in the morning. But she is eating, drinking, and wanted her walk so I decided were good until then.
Tabitha had a colitis a few months ago. She had bloody stools too. And they gave her meds and she's back to her cocky self. lol
Hope that's all Marley has. Oh, and she eats the cat "treats" left behind as well.
Debs, I really love it!(The eleaf pico) I blew a huge cloud. You would be so proud!!!! hehehehehehe

Last edited:

Lannie

Silver Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Sure hun.......it's not mine, just one found on the web, but I do love it. It's my fav of all that I make.

I make mine at 1/2 the flavor that the original recipe had. I'll give you the full flavor one.......but I cut them all in 1/2 and it has plenty of flavor for me.

6% CAP sweet strawberry I use FA cuz that's what I have.
5% CAP drops Golden Pineapple
5% CAP Raspberry
4% CAP sweet mango (I have used FA cuz that's what I had, but got 120 mls of FW mango, so hope that's good)
.5% sweetner

Some recipes call for .5% honey, but I left it out and couldn't tell the difference.

I might have to try this one, too! Thanks for posting it. :)

Thank you!!! I'll have to make another flavor order. :) I only have FA Raspberry. But I need to order some flavors anyway!

I have both the Capella raspberry and the FlavourArt, and I honestly can't tell the difference between them, but I haven't made either one as a standalone, just a mix. Use the FA. The percentages I use are the same for either brand. If you're ordering flavors anyway, go ahead and get the Cap's, but if you have everything BUT that, just use the FA.

I dropped butter on the floor and slipped on it and banged my head on the cubboard. Only me....

I swear, Rixy, you HAVE to be related to me somehow, some way... :rolleyes: I found a bad bruise on the side of my head the other day, and have no clue what I must have banged my head on to get it. It happens so often, I guess I just forget about it and go on. :p

At least it was not a vital organ.

:giggle::giggle::giggle:

Oh, @Reign , I forgot to quote your post :oops:, but welcome back, and I hope Marley is OK.

AndriaD

Yes, I DO wear a mask! I'm vaccinated, too!
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Just wanted to pop in for a sec and say that I am glad to hear you weathered the storm well Lynn, was thinking about you all week watching that one.

Hope the rest of you are doing well also. :wave:

Been missin' ya, Reign. :blowkiss: Wish you'd stick around, you're the life of the party. :D

Andria

AndriaD

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
I swear, Rixy, you HAVE to be related to me somehow, some way... :rolleyes: I found a bad bruise on the side of my head the other day, and have no clue what I must have banged my head on to get it. It happens so often, I guess I just forget about it and go on. :p

I noticed a huge black n blue mark right on my unsightly cellulite on my thigh, and had an instant memory of the pain of running into the oven door's handle, as I stood beside the stove doing *something*. :facepalm: At least this time, I remembered how I got the mark -- I'm such a complete klutz, I don't usually know where they came from. :giggle:

Andria

Reign

Silver Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
ECF Refugee
Tabitha had a colitis a few months ago. She had bloody stools too. And they gave her meds and she's back to her cocky self. lol
Hope that's all Marley has. Oh, and she eats the cat "treats" left behind as well.
Debs, I really love it! I blew a huge cloud. You would be so proud!!!! hehehehehehe

Thanks I appreciate it, I am leaning towards that being the case. The vet frequently gets a kick out of me because I bring her in and tell them what I have began treatment for and am seldomly far off base. Most of the times they don't even send us home with medication because I hoard it from previous experiences to use in emergencies. Hoping this is the case on this one as well.

@Lannie Thanks, just popped in for a minute but I would be lying if I said I didn't miss talking to y'all and stayed a little longer than I had planned.

@AndriaD I am going to give it a go and see how it pans out. You more than most would understand why I took a leave, started getting those "a bender would be fun" feelings for some reason and I have progressed so far beyond that it scared me. I hope you don't mind me mentioning that if so I will delete it out.

AndriaD

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Thanks I appreciate it, I am leaning towards that being the case. The vet frequently gets a kick out of me because I bring her in and tell them what I have began treatment for and am seldomly far off base. Most of the times they don't even send us home with medication because I hoard it from previous experiences to use in emergencies. Hoping this is the case on this one as well.

@Lannie Thanks, just popped in for a minute but I would be lying if I said I didn't miss talking to y'all and stayed a little longer than I had planned.

@AndriaD I am going to give it a go and see how it pans out. You more than most would understand why I took a leave, started getting those "a bender would be fun" feelings for some reason and I have progressed so far beyond that it scared me. I hope you don't mind me mentioning that if so I will delete it out.

Not a bit. Everyone should know by now I'm a recovering drunk, it's no secret -- I am PROUD of those 24 yrs without a drink! :giggle: And I certainly do understand; even now, the thought sometimes crosses my mind... so I just let it keep going. :D It's usually best to talk about it; it seems to defuse the urgency, and allows you talk yourself out of it. :) I guess that's why AA works.

Andria

Reign

Silver Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
ECF Refugee
Not a bit. Everyone should know by now I'm a recovering drunk, it's no secret -- I am PROUD of those 24 yrs without a drink! :giggle: And I certainly do understand; even now, the thought sometimes crosses my mind... so I just let it keep going. :D It's usually best to talk about it; it seems to defuse the urgency, and allows you talk yourself out of it. :) I guess that's why AA works.

Andria

Someday I hope to progress to that point but for now, limiting it to a reasonable amount is my victory.

Atchafalaya

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee

Andria
That's an accomplishment. Alcoholism as well as drug addiction have this "stigma" attached and people seem to forget it's a disease and blame the sufferer.
Well, off to do more laundry. Don't know why I like doing laundry so much. :confused:

AndriaD

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Someday I hope to progress to that point but for now, limiting it to a reasonable amount is my victory.

The last month 3 months I drank, I told myself everyday that I wasn't going to get drunk that night. And ended up drunk everytime, though towards the very end of that, the hangovers were so long and horrible, I could only manage to drink about twice a week. And it suddenly dawned on me -- THAT is what being "powerless over alcohol" really meant! Right there in the 1st step! If I drank, there was just no other possible outcome; I would not stop till I passed out -- there was no "off" switch... Only a "don't even start" switch. That's the only possible power I can ever have over alcohol, just not to drink it at all. Because once I start.... there just ain't no stop. But, that's exactly the kind of thing a person has to discover for themselves, or they never will get it.

Andria

Reign

Silver Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
ECF Refugee
The last month I drank, I told myself everyday that I wasn't going to get drunk that night. And ended up drunk everytime, though towards the very end of that, the hangovers were so long and horrible, I could only manage to drink about twice a week. And it suddenly dawned on me -- THAT is what being "powerless over alcohol" really meant! Right there in the 1st step! If I drank, there was just no other possible outcome; I would not stop till I passed out -- there was no "off" switch... Only a "don't even start" switch. That's the only possible power I can ever have over alcohol, just not to drink it at all. Because once I start.... there just ain't no stop. But, that's exactly the kind of thing a person has to discover for themselves, or they never will get it.

Andria

I am the same way if I get started while I am out (not driving) and there are drinks a plenty to be had I won't stop until my body stops me. Luckily though since I have disowned all my friends who that is all they do is go places where the drinks flow like water I am able to control myself while at home. Mainly for Marley, she needs someone who is capable to care for her and if I get plastered every night that won't happen.

But I do know when I start to venture out again at some point it all has to stop or that monster will rear it's ugly head first chance it gets.

Eskie

Silver Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Well back after a long day of napping and playing with the dog. tough work but someone had to do it, so I decided to volunteer.

Atcha, you'll love the Pico. Small, reliable, a solid little mod. Carry and extra battery with you and you'll never worry about running low (although I get really good life out of it anyway for a day).

Reign, good luck with the pup. Sounds like you're doing all the right things, and the vet will set your mind at ease after getting to the source of the problem.

Rixy, butter? Really?:facepalm: I do hope Emily fastens you well to the bed at night as I'd hate to think of your injuring yourself at an inopportune moment.:giggle::devil:

Kad, safe trip home! Glad you all had a great weekend.

Now it's time for me to line up my munchies to watch the upcoming MMA event serious presidential debate coming up tonight. This is gonna be fun.:popcorn:

AndriaD

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Fuck the debate. We'll be watching last week's episode of "Conviction" that we missed, OnDemand -- starring Hayley Atwell, the lovely girl who played Peggy Carter -- now I know why that series didn't come back this year! :D

Andria

SirKadly

Squonk 'em if you got 'em
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Just popping in for a minute to post that strawberry cupcake recipe... was it Kad that wanted that? OMG, it was this morning I read that, and I've forgotten already! LOL! @kad2371 if it was you, here it is:

6% Cake batter - CAP
5% DX Vanilla cupcake - TFA
5% Sweet strawberry - CAP
2% Butter - CAP
1% EM (or other sweetener)

This is not my own concoction, I picked it up off one of those juice sites last year, but it's really good. I've since gotten regular V1 Vanilla cupcake, but I haven't tried this recipe with it yet. I would imagine using the V1 cupcake, you could eliminate the butter flavor. Or leave it in for extra richness. ;)
Thanks sound wonderful!

Sent from my SD4930UR using Tapatalk

Eskie

Silver Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Eskie, any tips or tricks you want to share about the Merlin? Please??

Trick to the Merlin is wicking it right. You want it fluffy into the juice wells, pretty much to the bottom, but poke the cotton back from the juice hole so it doesn't obstruct it. Get that and you'll have no leaking issues at all. If you use rayon, I've got no idea as I never played with it.:)

Are you leaving the air restrictor tube in place or are you removing it for more airflow (I leave mine in)?

LynnNC

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Trick to the Merlin is wicking it right. You want it fluffy into the juice wells, pretty much to the bottom, but poke the cotton back from the juice hole so it doesn't obstruct it. Get that and you'll have no leaking issues at all. If you use rayon, I've got no idea as I never played with it.:)

Are you leaving the air restrictor tube in place or are you removing it for more airflow (I leave mine in)?
Left it in..I don't really like an airy draw. And I guess I wicked it right as it hasn't leaked at all. But I did get a few burned hits at 35W's. :eek:

Atchafalaya

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
No Walking Dead...I hope I don't offend anyone but I think that show is gross. My best friend is a die hard fan of TWD and is always trying to get me to watch. I tell her no thanks! Lol
Well, I haven't watched the last season. I got upset when one of my favs was killed, and, it's become more of a people against people show instead of against zombies. I do LOVE gory, spooky movies though. And this is a great month to curl up with popcorn and watch some.
Why can't witches have babies?
Cause warlocks have "hollow weenies". hehehehehe
Ok, I'm REALLY off here now. Gnight wompers!

LynnNC

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Well, I haven't watched the last season. I got upset when one of my favs was killed, and, it's become more of a people against people show instead of against zombies. I do LOVE gory, spooky movies though. And this is a great month to curl up with popcorn and watch some.
Why can't witches have babies?
Cause warlocks have "hollow weenies". hehehehehe
Ok, I'm REALLY off here now. Gnight wompers!
That's funny!! Good night! Sleep well..

AndriaD

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
No Walking Dead...I hope I don't offend anyone but I think that show is gross. My best friend is a die hard fan of TWD and is always trying to get me to watch. I tell her no thanks! Lol

I've loved vampires since I was 10 yrs old and read Dracula the first time, and in recent years, I've become a fan of "were-whatevers"... but zombies are just flat disgusting.

Andria

AndriaD

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
I like suspense full movies, comedies, drama but I don't do gross.

I'm not too wild about movies that are too tense; they upset my stomach, all the tension. Movies with too much blood and guts, no way Jose -- I loved True Blood, but it got a little too gory sometimes. No slasher movies PERIOD, though I found Nightmare on Elm Street strangely addictive -- I couldn't STOP watching! My favorite kinds of movies are "action comedy" -- all the Lethal Weapons, all the Rush Hours, all the Diehards; heck, I even like Steven Seagall! I love the way he moves, and he's so intensely cheesy, it's hilarious!

Andria

LynnNC

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I started the Halloween movies but they were stupid and so predictable. You know that the killer is chasing the girl and she has a knife or a gun or something. Then you just KNOW that she's going to drop the weapon and then lock herself in the only room in the house with no alternate exit. Those I laughed at.

VU Sponsors