Become a Patron!

Womper Woom Wejects

SirKadly

Squonk 'em if you got 'em
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
OK, I get that. But I have a Cloupor mini that fits those characteristics. Up to 30W (40 for the mini+) and uses 18650. Everyone seems to rave about the Pico. In your opinion, why is it better? Shape? Weight? Battery life?
Never seen one of those up close so can't compare, but the Pico is tiny. It would be great for out and about.

Reign

Silver Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
ECF Refugee
hehehe I'm so not about clouds, but definitely want to get you into a good rebuildable. See if we can get you off the WTA :)

yw. I vape it all the time! My other flavors are just a diversion.

same here. I've always been a clutz. I weeble and wobble just standing still.

So proud that you're doing what you need to do to not give in to that. Jup Marley needs a responsible daddy :) And I'm very hopeful it's something not too serious with her. The fact that she's eating and drinking as you know is a great sign she's not too bad off.

what kinda batt cases ya gonna get. Don't know if they have em at vape nw didn't look........but the pico after the discount with shipping to Tx is 27.67 and it comes with a melo III tank I think. dunno if the tank is any good or not, some like em. But hey, a free tank. If they had it without I'd just get the mod, but that's a great price. The 10 off code 10%offcolumbusday
@Atchafalaya

so much respect for anyone who can overcome that demon!

that's sweet hun. But I checked at vapenw and it bumps the shipping up to more than what we'd each pay individually. Then again.......it would get you back over here to deliver mine! hehehe i'm almost convinced to get it. Just trying to think if there is anything else I need to do with the money I have left.

yummmmmmm missed out on the coffee.

I can't stand zombie stuff either. A friend kept trying to get me to watch it too saying it's not all zombie stuff, there is so much more to it. Couple times I saw it and turned it on........zombies. 15 seconds of that was too much! and in the interest of full disclosure hehehe I despise halloween. I don't fault anyone else for liking it or celebrating it, but I hate it.

keep talkin til I pull the trigger. lol One person on the porch mentioned that some are concerned a leaking tank could let juice into the battery compartment though...........what do you pico owners think about that? The code at vapenw is good til sometime tomorrow. Probably midnight. on the 10th just to clarify tomorrow since it just flipped past midnight, so another 24 hrs.

I think one reason is that it's a 75 w mod, small......cheap. A lot of power in a small pkg for a great price.

Thanks Deb, last night there was a big development and I think I may have found the culprit. Possibly.

Saw Marley pick up something off the ground last night so I went over and retrieved it out of her mouth. It was a little black seed with a pink center and upon further investigation they were all over the yard. So I started looking around to find the source and noticed that my neighbors palm tree is shedding seeds all over the place. Now some palms aren't as toxic as the sago but all of them are not good for dogs to eat. So I MacGyver'd the shit out of my patio furniture to make a redneck wall to keep her from that area.

So I will be off to the vet and then get to build a temporary fence until I have can have a permanent one installed.

Reign

Silver Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
ECF Refugee
oh wow.........didn't know first of all that palms had little seeds, or that they were bad for dogs. Hope that's it, and it's a simple fix.

Thanks, made me a little more worried than I was they can cause liver failure and all kinds of other nasty stuff. I just hope she hasn't got enough of them to be to that point. Which I don't think she has because she was running all over the yard like a crazy person when I built the barrier, she didn't like that one bit.

I am just glad it was one of the tall palms and not those damn sagos one seed from those can kill a dog in short order.

Debadoo

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I am just glad it was one of the tall palms and not those damn sagos one seed from those can kill a dog in short order.
Wow, that's crazy. Maybe time for a screened in yard like they do in Florida.
Howdy y'all :crazy:

Since I'm being corrected all over the place, I don't think I'll stay. Too early :xD:
huh??? Who's correctin ya..........I got my fryin pan and will whack the crap outta em!!

Atchafalaya

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
No disrespect to any of you lovely women OK but some women are complete bitches, I know, I married one. Sorry to here that chop, she enjoys hurting you, women like that get a kick out of it, now shes waiting for a reaction which she'll get a kick out of too, heart of stone and will never change. I'm soooooo blessed, I mean, so blessed to have found Emily.

Sucks buddy..

Now I need some more of this juice to get back to the happy place

Not even yummy is close to how good this is. Dam stuff should win an award
I completely agree. She must not even really care for Rascal either since seeing you would make HIM happy! GRRRR. That just really pisses me off. Every time Tim and John visit Mr. Freeman, he howls with joy and it makes his day.

Reign

Silver Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
ECF Refugee
Wow, that's crazy. Maybe time for a screened in yard like they do in Florida.

huh??? Who's correctin ya..........I got my fryin pan and will whack the crap outta em!!

Sic um Deb!!!!!
Lynn, YOU STAY HERE! You aren't allowed to go. Deb will loan me a pan and I'll wack um too!

Ummmm, I got two cast irons one grill and one flat. :giggle::giggle:

What a single guy likes delicious cast iron fried goods as well. :)

Debadoo

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ok gang........hope this comes up big enough. Which color pico should I get to go with this wrap??

istick_pico_stickers_by_eleaf_c_1.jpg

Rixsta

People's Reviewer
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I can dual wield them like a barbarian warrior. :giggle::giggle:

Ok folks I am off to get my little girl to the vet and do some fence building, y'all have a good one.
Hope shes OK, see you soon

Morning to all! Late work start but sorta caught up here. Be back later.
Morning /Afternoon Eskie.

Rixy and Kad are the ones that are picking on me. :confused: But don't hit them...I want to! :giggle:
Why ha, it needed correcting ;)

Last edited:

LynnNC

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
have a great day hun!

lmao! Okie dokie..........ya need my fryin pan or you got one???
I have one thanks! :)

I have a sad..:( I'm sitting here listening to the governor talking about all the people who are still being rescued from high waters and those that are in shelters because of the flooding from the storm. 10 dead so far in NC. :( :( :(

LynnNC

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
found these at vapenw.com they have the pico for 26,99 and 10% off that through today with 10%offcolumbusday

Makes it 27.69 with shipping to Tx. Probably anywhere in the US
I wish I had known that yesterday before I placed a battery order. I found one of my tootsie roll batteries with the positive end completely flattened so I had to pitch it and I needed another charger. :( I'd love to have another one. Black this time.

Debadoo

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I wish I had known that yesterday before I placed a battery order. I found one of my tootsie roll batteries with the positive end completely flattened so I had to pitch it and I needed another charger. :( I'd love to have another one. Black this time.
I posted it when I found out, but you'd probably already ordered, it was evening. :( I'm thinkin either black or silver would go with the sticker. I may do black cuz if the wrap/sticker got messed up, I'd still have the black.

Some rivers aren't expected to crest until tomorrow.
don't like that

LynnNC

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I posted it when I found out, but you'd probably already ordered, it was evening. :( I'm thinkin either black or silver would go with the sticker. I may do black cuz if the wrap/sticker got messed up, I'd still have the black.

don't like that
Yeah, I had. I ordered them yesterday morning. The Pico Mega can take an 18650 and also a 26650 so I ordered 2 of those too.

Debadoo

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
didn't know the pico mega would take a 26650 but I'd need a few more dollars in my acct to do that, then I'd have to order a 26650 lol so reckin I'll stick with the regular one. It'll at least let me play with TC and higher ohms, to find out if I like either one without spending much

LynnNC

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
didn't know the pico mega would take a 26650 but I'd need a few more dollars in my acct to do that, then I'd have to order a 26650 lol so reckin I'll stick with the regular one. It'll at least let me play with TC and higher ohms, to find out if I like either one without spending much
I won the Mega as a consolation prize in the GearBest thread at ECF. It wasn't a consolation prize for me, it was what I wanted! Lol It takes both the 18650 and/or the 26650. It uses a sleeve for the 18650 use.

Debadoo

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I won the Mega as a consolation prize in the GearBest thread at ECF. It wasn't a consolation prize for me, it was what I wanted! Lol It takes both the 18650 and/or the 26650. It uses a sleeve for the 18650 use.
Jup! I've been really lucky in contests, but have been trying to win a higher powered mod, and the only one I won, cuboid 150w, didn't work :facepalm:

Atchafalaya

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Thanks Deb, last night there was a big development and I think I may have found the culprit. Possibly.

Saw Marley pick up something off the ground last night so I went over and retrieved it out of her mouth. It was a little black seed with a pink center and upon further investigation they were all over the yard. So I started looking around to find the source and noticed that my neighbors palm tree is shedding seeds all over the place. Now some palms aren't as toxic as the sago but all of them are not good for dogs to eat. So I MacGyver'd the shit out of my patio furniture to make a redneck wall to keep her from that area.

So I will be off to the vet and then get to build a temporary fence until I have can have a permanent one installed.
I had a puppy - mini dachshund that ate some castor beans. She was so young and did not make it. :( It still hurts when I think about it. I had no idea castor beans were so poisonous. But they have ricin in them.
If Marley is running around and eating and drinking, she'll be fine I'm sure. :)

Debadoo

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Black then?
yeah I think that's what I'm gonna get. What color are you getting??

That sucks! Did you return it?
no, I won it, and it took me 4 months to be able to buy a pr of batts for it. Then I learned that it didn't work. I talked with Eric about it in email.......he was really nice, but he wanted joyetech to replace it, and they wouldn't. I really didn't expect him to.

LynnNC

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
yeah I think that's what I'm gonna get. What color are you getting??

no, I won it, and it took me 4 months to be able to buy a pr of batts for it. Then I learned that it didn't work. I talked with Eric about it in email.......he was really nice, but he wanted joyetech to replace it, and they wouldn't. I really didn't expect him to.

Now that's just WRONG!! Somebody should replace it! :xD:

Got caught up in lookin at stuff.........gonna go order my pico :)

Woohoo!!! :banana:

VU Sponsors