Become a Patron!

Womper Woom Wejects

Debadoo

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Now that's just WRONG!! Somebody should replace it!
If I had noticed right away maybe, but after 4 months I didn't expect the vendor to on something I won to begin with. But joyetech should have
YAY, congrats....

Well that's the first 30ml of buttercream dream gone lol
thanks. lmao you need to slow down on the juice darlin.......or start mixin again!

Wait! I thought you wanted me to order it?
I don't know what color I'm getting. Probably black again.
oh no honey.......just wanted to know if you could get me the ,99 sticker/wrap thingy since I don't have enough left after I get the mod.

Atchafalaya

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
If I had noticed right away maybe, but after 4 months I didn't expect the vendor to on something I won to begin with. But joyetech should have

thanks. lmao you need to slow down on the juice darlin.......or start mixin again!

oh no honey.......just wanted to know if you could get me the ,99 sticker/wrap thingy since I don't have enough left after I get the mod.
OH! Ok. I was cornfused. :eek:

Lannie

Silver Contributor
Member For 5 Years
We just got back in from morning chores. Brrr... it's cold and blustery out there this morning. Yesterday it was sunny and 82, and today it's 40-something and windy. Supposed to get to 70 this afternoon... we'll see. Then tomorrow night they're saying snow. It won't stick because the ground is still too warm, but still, ick. I hate seeing the first snow each fall.

My girls (the cows) said I can never cut my fingernails. They both needed a LOT of scritching this morning. Helen's big ol' head was just melting into the crook of my arm as I was scratching all her itchy spots under her chin, behind her ears, and on her forehead. I love her so much - she's so big, she could hurt me easily, but she's always so CAREFUL to watch where her head is if I'm standing near her. When I was done with her (finally), I turned around and Cricket lifted up her chin so I could scratch her, too. LOL! Spoiled rotten cows!

Atchafalaya

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
We just got back in from morning chores. Brrr... it's cold and blustery out there this morning. Yesterday it was sunny and 82, and today it's 40-something and windy. Supposed to get to 70 this afternoon... we'll see. Then tomorrow night they're saying snow. It won't stick because the ground is still too warm, but still, ick. I hate seeing the first snow each fall.

My girls (the cows) said I can never cut my fingernails. They both needed a LOT of scritching this morning. Helen's big ol' head was just melting into the crook of my arm as I was scratching all her itchy spots under her chin, behind her ears, and on her forehead. I love her so much - she's so big, she could hurt me easily, but she's always so CAREFUL to watch where her head is if I'm standing near her. When I was done with her (finally), I turned around and Cricket lifted up her chin so I could scratch her, too. LOL! Spoiled rotten cows!
Awe I still want a cow. All this cow talk makes me want one so bad! I wouldn't have the time though. Mr. Freeman keeps me busy with all his skin conditions.

Rixsta

People's Reviewer
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I think I may be getting sick. :( Woke up in the middle of the night with a sore throat.
I'll behave Atcha........!

Hope you feel better soon..

That answers my pm lol

Debadoo

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
awwwww that's too sweet. But no more dirty 4 letter S words!!!

I think I may be getting sick. Woke up in the middle of the night with a sore throat. But, I thought it was from the little heater in my room. It's not going away and now I'm sneezing.
You are not allowed to get sick!

I'll behave Atcha........!
you always behave darlin..........just sometimes it's badly! :p

Rixsta

People's Reviewer
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Awe I still want a cow.

2exr6ac.jpg

Atchafalaya

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
I accidentally tasted a cow pie once. Out camping on thousands of acres on horseback.....came across a pond and rode the horse into it and started sipping away. Well, the horse hoof dislodged an old sunk patty and it popped up right in my face! It was yucky.:eek:

Rixsta

People's Reviewer
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Yes! You could draw a heart in the middle of one!

Even put sprinkles on some of them for hair.

I accidentally tasted a cow pie once. Out camping on thousands of acres on horseback.....came across a pond and rode the horse into it and started sipping away. Well, the horse hoof dislodged an old sunk patty and it popped up right in my face! It was yucky.:eek:
I've tasted cow pie but not like that lol

2dhibnb.jpg

Lannie

Silver Contributor
Member For 5 Years

OMG, you drank from a POND? Oh, honey, NEVER drink from a pond, especially a stock pond! :blech:

VU Sponsors