Become a Patron!

Womper Woom Wejects

Rixsta

People's Reviewer
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I have been trying for almost 35 years to get her to watch where she puts her feet, but no such luck. If there is shit in the path she chose, she WILL step in it. Sigh...

G'moanin' me boyo!
Theres that S word again ;)

How are you this morning, did you get another fab breakfast or is it too early ?

Decorate them for the holidays! Shape them into pumpkins, turkeys, Christmas trees. Hearts for Valentine's Day. Possibilities are endless!!!
Cool but Lannie would just step in them

Draconigena

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
How are you this morning,
Still alive, so I guess it's SNAFU again today.
did you get another fab breakfast or is it too early ?
Chores, check the forum, feed the dawgs, THEN Brekkie (i.e., "later"). I suspect today will just be two fried eggs (Kad's favorite melons) ;) and a piece of toast. "Special" is only once in awhile.

Debadoo

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ok :hug:

OMG lol!!!!!!!
Hey Lynn, Lannie's right, check out these cute mini faces!
oh those are sooooooooo cute!! I want one too. Didn't know they made mini cows til Lannie said that.

You guys are so weird! I guess that's why I like you.
like??? like??? you love us!! :D

I accidentally tasted a cow pie once. Out camping on thousands of acres on horseback.....came across a pond and rode the horse into it and started sipping away. Well, the horse hoof dislodged an old sunk patty and it popped up right in my face! It was yucky.
ewwwwwwww

Lannie

Silver Contributor
Member For 5 Years
I have been trying for almost 35 years to get her to watch where she puts her feet, but no such luck. If there is shit in the path she chose, she WILL step in it. Sigh...

Hey, I didn't step in any last night in the pitch black, trying to shoosh a black cow through the shrubbery. I'm sure there were some there, so it must have been a complete accident! :rolleyes:

Decorate them for the holidays! Shape them into pumpkins, turkeys, Christmas trees. Hearts for Valentine's Day. Possibilities are endless!!!

No, wait, I have a better idea! YOU decorate them and shape them into pumpkins and turkeys and Christmas trees and hearts. Yeah, that's a much better idea! :p

Rixsta

People's Reviewer
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I have dentist tomorrow, deep clean, they look clean to me but the dentist insists it's always best to have one, yuck, I hate it, goes right through me. Not looking forward to that. Yup, I'm a big baby

Atchafalaya

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Even put sprinkles on some of them for hair.

I've tasted cow pie but not like that lol

2dhibnb.jpg
What in tarnation are those things sticking out of it? Antennas?

Rixsta

People's Reviewer
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
What in tarnation are those things sticking out of it? Antennas?
It's a desperate Dan pie, they are the horns lol It's a crappy example really. I used to go to the pie factory, you won a certificate if you could eat it, it was that big.

ok..........I gotta go. I gotta nail paintin date with my granddaughter
Aww how nice x

Last edited:

Atchafalaya

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Hey, I didn't step in any last night in the pitch black, trying to shoosh a black cow through the shrubbery. I'm sure there were some there, so it must have been a complete accident! :rolleyes:

No, wait, I have a better idea! YOU decorate them and shape them into pumpkins and turkeys and Christmas trees and hearts. Yeah, that's a much better idea! :p
I'd rather decorate them than drink them. :giggle:

Atchafalaya

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
True, Linda, can I ask, what does your username mean ? Is it to do with the river ?
Yes. I knew once I was driving over this bridge, I was close to "home". Or, shall I say, where I was born and spent many wonderful times in my youth.
The Atchafalaya Basin Bridge, also known as the Louisiana Airborne Memorial Bridge,[1] is a pair of parallel bridges in the U.S. state of Louisiana between Baton Rouge and Lafayette which carries Interstate 10 over the Atchafalaya Basin. With a total length of 96,095 feet (29,290 m) or 18.2 miles, it is the 3rd longest bridge in the US and the second longest on the interstate system and fourteenth-longest in the world by total length.

The bridge includes two exits: one for Whiskey Bay (LA 975) and another for Butte La Rose (LA 3177). While the bridges run parallel for most of their length, they merge when crossing the Whiskey Bay Pilot Channel and the Atchafalaya River. The average daily traffic count is (as of 2011) 24,540 vehicles.

Rixsta

People's Reviewer
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Yes. I knew once I was driving over this bridge, I'm close to "home". Or, shall I say, where I was born and spent many wonderful times in my youth.
The Atchafalaya Basin Bridge, also known as the Louisiana Airborne Memorial Bridge,[1] is a pair of parallel bridges in the U.S. state of Louisiana between Baton Rouge and Lafayette which carries Interstate 10 over the Atchafalaya Basin. With a total length of 96,095 feet (29,290 m) or 18.2 miles, it is the 3rd longest bridge in the US and the second longest on the interstate system and fourteenth-longest in the world by total length.

The bridge includes two exits: one for Whiskey Bay (LA 975) and another for Butte La Rose (LA 3177). While the bridges run parallel for most of their length, they merge when crossing the Whiskey Bay Pilot Channel and the Atchafalaya River. The average daily traffic count is (as of 2011) 24,540 vehicles.
;)

AndriaD

Yes, I DO wear a mask! I'm vaccinated, too!
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Sorry to sound like The Boden here, but a single 18650, regardless of the circuit board or the claims of the manufacturer, will not do 75W. It just cannot stand that strain for more than a couple minutes... uh... picoseconds. :) (even a dual battery mod is hard-pressed to sustain that)

Everytime I read something like this, it makes me so happy all over again that I vape at 10w... or less. Lately 10w has made me cough a lot, so I'm staying around 9.6, 9.8... and yeah, I really can tell a diff in just 2 tenths of a watt -- at least, my lungs can. :D But all my mods are perfectly happy with 1 18650, or even internal LIPOs, like my CF4s... and last most of 2 days. Heck, I can even still use my Sigelei Zmax (if I want to use a tube mod, though I mostly don't want to), and get longer life out of an 18500 than these cloud chasers get out of double 18650s! :facepalm:

Andria

Atchafalaya

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Everytime I read something like this, it makes me so happy all over again that I vape at 10w... or less. Lately 10w has made me cough a lot, so I'm staying around 9.6, 9.8... and yeah, I really can tell a diff in just 2 tenths of a watt -- at least, my lungs can. :D But all my mods are perfectly happy with 1 18650, or even internal LIPOs, like my CF4s... and last most of 2 days. Heck, I can even still use my Sigelei Zmax (if I want to use a tube mod, though I mostly don't want to), and get longer life out of an 18500 than these cloud chasers get out of double 18650s! :facepalm:

Andria
Yo Andria! I vape between 7.5 - 10 as well. But, I finally unboxed the pico and loved it! I may tootle on it but I'm enjoying the cute clouds for a bit. :)

AndriaD

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
I think I may be getting sick. :( Woke up in the middle of the night with a sore throat. But, I thought it was from the little heater in my room. It's not going away and now I'm sneezing. :(

It probably WAS from that heater -- it dried out your air passages so severely, microscopic cracks opened and allowed an entry for some microbe(s) or other. That's why I got a cool-mist humidifier last winter, so I can keep a heater in my room, and not get dried out and sick from it.

Andria

AndriaD

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Well, now I have to keep my cat in. I let her out earlier, then I heard her just outside the door into the garage, so I opened it... she RAN in, with a dead chipmunk in her mouth! So I had to get the broom and dustpan to get it outta here, and now I'm keeping her predatory little ass in the house! My back is still hurting too much for shenanigans like that!

Andria

Atchafalaya

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Well, now I have to keep my cat in. I let her out earlier, then I heard her just outside the door into the garage, so I opened it... she RAN in, with a dead chipmunk in her mouth! So I had to get the broom and dustpan to get it outta here, and now I'm keeping her predatory little ass in the house! My back is still hurting too much for shenanigans like that!

Andria
Oh man! Also, sorry about your back. Predatory little ass. That's hilarious!
So is this. hehehehe
Q: How many feminists does it take to change a light bulb?
A: That's not funny!

AndriaD

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
YIKES!!!!
Ok, I need a joke now. lol
Q. How many voyeurs does it take to change a lightbulb?
A. Only one, but they'd much rather watch someone else do it.

heh! The thing about the heater is why it's a good idea to turn the thermostat down at night, when the furnace is on, so you don't get so dried out -- since your breathing is shallow when you sleep, mucus isn't moving, and no saliva is moving either, so it's VERY easy to get dried out, and that's when viruses can enter.

Andria

Atchafalaya

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Here's a light bulb joke for our Logicians:
Q: How many existentialists does it take to screw in a light bulb?
A: Two: One to screw it in and one to observe how the light bulb itself symbolizes a single incandescent beacon of subjective reality in a netherworld of endless absurdity reaching out toward a cosmos of nothingness.

Atchafalaya

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Q: How many women with PMS does it take to change a light bulb?
A: One. Only ONE!! And do you know WHY it only takes ONE? Because no one else in this house knows HOW to change a light bulb. They don't even know the bulb is BURNED OUT. They would sit in this house in the dark for THREE DAYS before they figured it OUT. And once they figured it out they wouldn't be able to find the light bulbs despite the fact that they've been in the SAME CUPBOARD for the past SEVENTEEN YEARS. But if they did, by some miracle, actually find the light bulbs, TWO DAYS LATER the chair that they dragged from two rooms over to stand on to change the STUPID light bulb would STILL BE IN THE SAME SPOT!! AND UNDERNEATH IT WOULD BE THE CRUMPLED WRAPPER THE STUPID @*!#$% LIGHT BULBS CAME IN! WHY?! BECAUSE NO ONE IN THIS HOUSE EVER CARRIES OUT THE GARBAGE!! IT'S A WONDER WE HAVEN'T ALL SUFFOCATED FROM THE PILES OF GARBAGE THAT ARE 12 FEET DEEP THROUGHOUT THE ENTIRE HOUSE. THE HOUSE!! IT WOULD TAKE AN ARMY TO CLEAN THIS... I'm sorry...what did you ask me? :giggle:

AndriaD

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Q: How many women with PMS does it take to change a light bulb?
A: One. Only ONE!! And do you know WHY it only takes ONE? Because no one else in this house knows HOW to change a light bulb. They don't even know the bulb is BURNED OUT. They would sit in this house in the dark for THREE DAYS before they figured it OUT. And once they figured it out they wouldn't be able to find the light bulbs despite the fact that they've been in the SAME CUPBOARD for the past SEVENTEEN YEARS. But if they did, by some miracle, actually find the light bulbs, TWO DAYS LATER the chair that they dragged from two rooms over to stand on to change the STUPID light bulb would STILL BE IN THE SAME SPOT!! AND UNDERNEATH IT WOULD BE THE CRUMPLED WRAPPER THE STUPID @*!#$% LIGHT BULBS CAME IN! WHY?! BECAUSE NO ONE IN THIS HOUSE EVER CARRIES OUT THE GARBAGE!! IT'S A WONDER WE HAVEN'T ALL SUFFOCATED FROM THE PILES OF GARBAGE THAT ARE 12 FEET DEEP THROUGHOUT THE ENTIRE HOUSE. THE HOUSE!! IT WOULD TAKE AN ARMY TO CLEAN THIS... I'm sorry...what did you ask me? :giggle:

Ah, memories. Thx for reminding me how lucky I am to be post-menopausal. :giggle:

Andria

Draconigena

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
(if I want to use a tube mod, though I mostly don't want to),
This reminds me of when I first started vaping and got on the ECF newbie thread to ask some silly questions. I was sucking an EVOD and was pounced on by the cloud chuckers that I absolutely had to have a huge mod and a huge tank. I told them I had no intention of sucking what looked like the antenna on a two-way radio (which is exactly what my eVic VT with Protank-II and extra air control adapter looks like). Today, when I pick up the old EVOD or even the V4L (looks like a cigar), it somehow just feels wrong. And time rolls on... :oops:

Atchafalaya

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Ah, memories. Thx for reminding me how lucky I am to be post-menopausal. :giggle:

Andria
Yea these are cracking me up!!!
Q. How Many Dogs Does It Take to Change A Light Bulb?
A1. Golden Retriever: The sun is shining, the day is young, we've got our whole lives ahead of us, and you're inside worrying about a stupid burned out bulb?
A2. Border Collie: Just one. And then I'll replace any wiring that's not up to code.
A3. Dachshund: You know I can't reach that stupid lamp!
A4. Rottweiler: Make me.
A5. Boxer: Who cares? I can still play with my squeaky toys in the dark.
A6. Lab: Oh, me, me!!!!! Pleeeeeeeeeze let me change the light bulb! Can I? Can I? Huh? Huh? Huh? Can I? Pleeeeeeeeeze, please, please, please!
A7. German Shepherd: I'll change it as soon as I lead these people from the dark, check to make sure I haven't missed any, and make just one more perimeter patrol to see that no one has tried to take advantage of the situation.
A8. Jack Russell Terrier: I'll just pop it in while I'm bouncing off the walls and furniture.
A9. Old English Sheep Dog: Light bulb? I'm sorry, but I don't see a light bulb?
A10. Cocker Spaniel: Why change it? I can still pee on the carpet in the dark.
A11. Chihuahua: Yo quiero Taco Bulb.
A12. Pointer: I see it, there it is, there it is, right there ...
A13. Greyhound: It isn't moving. Who cares?
A14. New Zealand Sheep Dog: First, I'll put all the light bulbs in a little cluster...
A15. Toy Poodle: I'll just blow in the Border Collie's ear and he'll do it. By the time he finishes rewiring the house, my nails will be dry.
The Cat's Answer: "Dogs do not change light bulbs. People change light bulbs. So, the real question is: How long will it be before I can expect some light, some dinner, and a massage?"

The Cromwell

I am a BOT
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years

Andria
But Chipmunk Tots are tasty.

The Cromwell

I am a BOT
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
This reminds me of when I first started vaping and got on the ECF newbie thread to ask some silly questions. I was sucking an EVOD and was pounced on by the cloud chuckers that I absolutely had to have a huge mod and a huge tank. I told them I had no intention of sucking what looked like the antenna on a two-way radio (which is exactly what my eVic VT with Protank-II and extra air control adapter looks like). Today, when I pick up the old EVOD or even the V4L (looks like a cigar), it somehow just feels wrong. And time rolls on... :oops:
The Dark side is patient. It will claim you yet.

AndriaD

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years

Heh... when I was BRAND NEW over there, in the newbie thread, trying to figure out what cigalike to get... some brain trust comes in and suggests a mech and an RDA, though of course I had no clue at the time exactly WHAT language he was speaking. :giggle: 2 and a half yrs later, I'm all over the RDA, that's all I ever use... but mechs? Not so much. Got 2, for the vapocalypse.... they stay in the drawer. :giggle:

Andria

Draconigena

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
The Cat's Answer: "Dogs do not change light bulbs. People change light bulbs. So, the real question is: How long will it be before I can expect some light, some dinner, and a massage?"
Clearly you know all of our cats... belly rubs... I'm gonna lay on the kitchen floor, right in the middle, so ya can't get around me until my belly is satisfied.

AndriaD

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Clearly you know all of our cats... belly rubs... I'm gonna lay on the kitchen floor, right in the middle, so ya can't get around me until my belly is satisfied.

Yeah.. when I'm cooking dinner, she lies in here, supervising... ;) She should have figured out by now how clumsy I am, and not lay there right in the walk path... :giggle:

Andria

Eskie

Silver Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Yes. I knew once I was driving over this bridge, I was close to "home". Or, shall I say, where I was born and spent many wonderful times in my youth.

I drove that taking my daughter fro Jackson to Houston. Talk about a long, straight bridge. I really didn't understand how long it would be when we first started crossing.

@Rixsta I remember you put a wrap on your Pico in black (? carbon fiber) and yellow. Was that from Zapwrapz? And is the Zapwrapz carbon fiber textured or is it just a flat vinyl with a design on it? I tried another wrap from Jwrap in the US, but didn't like the texture of it (not carbon fiber, some brushed metal that felt like bushed vinyl).

And I know I'm late to the thread, but miniature cows? Really?

VU Sponsors