Become a Patron!

Your Vape Today? Mod, rba, juice, etc

Rob B.

Silver Contributor
Member For 3 Years
ECF Refugee
Changed over to a new Aspire Mulus that just arrived, Turtle Cheesecake DIY in it.

This is a really good vape, especially for an AIO. Running the Nautilus 0.7 ohm mesh coil.

I really like my Mulus too. Have always liked the Nautilus coils. Am anxiously waiting on an rba I ordered from Aspire. Taking forever.:wait:

I use the Aspire 2S .4 ohm coils at 27W

Rhianne

Diamond Contributor
Member For 2 Years
ECF Refugee
Snow Wolf Mini with a Fire Luke and OFE Classic Gold.

OBS Cube with a Fire Luke 2 and Dinner Lady Lemon Tart.

Y’all have no idea what a relief it is not to have to post pics. My phone is on its way out and using a tablet for pics is not easy, imho. Thanks!

Rhianne

Diamond Contributor
Member For 2 Years
ECF Refugee
Changed over to a new Aspire Mulus that just arrived, Turtle Cheesecake DIY in it.

This is a really good vape, especially for an AIO. Running the Nautilus 0.7 ohm mesh coil.

Do you like that better than the Plato? I know you’ve been into the Mulus for a while now.

nadalama

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
VU Patreon
Do you like that better than the Plato? I know you’ve been into the Mulus for a while now.

I just got the Mulus. I wouldn't say I like it more than the Plato - they vape very differently and I like them both. I actually find the Plato a more comfortable device to hold and use. There's something awkward to me about the button placement on the Mulus.

Flavor on them both is really, really good. They have similar coil requirements. Considering I paid $13 for the Plato and $46 for the Mulus, I'd make the call in favor of the Plato, although I think I will consistently use them both.

Rhianne

Diamond Contributor
Member For 2 Years
ECF Refugee
I just got the Mulus. I wouldn't say I like it more than the Plato - they vape very differently and I like them both. I actually find the Plato a more comfortable device to hold and use. There's something awkward to me about the button placement on the Mulus.

Flavor on them both is really, really good. They have similar coil requirements. Considering I paid $13 for the Plato and $46 for the Mulus, I'd make the call in favor of the Plato, although I think I will consistently use them both.

Thanks, Nada. I’ll try the Plato then. The Mulus has pretty resin, but I can’t keep buying mods for the resin. I got a Cube Mini and it’s so tiny, I don’t know what tank to put on it. But it’s got nice resin. :teehee:

Rhianne

Diamond Contributor
Member For 2 Years
ECF Refugee
e241716211eeb5175a070c21c8969f69.jpg

My dailies, the Cube in Elf resin and the Snow Wolf Mini. Both with Fire Luke 2 tanks. <3

nadalama

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
VU Patreon
iJoy Avenger with Avenger tank w/RBA, Quincy
Revenant Cartel with GV Zeus X, Caramel Waffle Cappuccino
Revenant TVL Delta squonker with TVL Reload RDA, French Toast Ice Cream
Aspire Feedlink squonker with Dead Rabbit SQ RDA,Vib's Cake

Bigrick

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Today I felt like making some clouds so I dug out the Noisy Cricket threw a pair of parallel 316L coils and fogged up the house. WOOHOO!
I love my NC!!! There is a young dude that works at my b&m-vape lounge. He says the NC is the single most dangerous vaping device ever created. No matter what I say he will not consider differently. I try to explain that there are safety devices in play with an og NC. There are located between the users ears. It is still fun when people give me some room when I am at "the lounge" with my NC.

Don29palms

Silver Contributor
Member For 3 Years
ECF Refugee
Unlisted Vendor
I love my NC!!! There is a young dude that works at my b&m-vape lounge. He says the NC is the single most dangerous vaping device ever created. No matter what I say he will not consider differently. I try to explain that there are safety devices in play with an og NC. There are located between the users ears. It is still fun when people give me some room when I am at "the lounge" with my NC.
Well the kid has a right to his wrong opinion I guess. I agree with you. I like my NC.

Rhianne

Diamond Contributor
Member For 2 Years
ECF Refugee

I thought it had some safety features built in, or is that another VV mod I’m thinking of?

nadalama

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
VU Patreon
I thought it had some safety features built in, or is that another VV mod I’m thinking of?

The original Noisy Cricket is serious. As in, I'm scared to death of it. I have one, used it once, and put it back in the box. It's too much for me.

Now one of the Luxotic NCs has made its way back to my house. My son moved and most of his vape gear came here. It's over there in a chair, waiting for me to do something with it.

At least the Luxotic NC has a potentiometer on it, so I can dial it down, should I decide to use it. The OG NC, no such luck.

As much as we all want to say the safety features are between the vaper's ears, there are some things I don't trust myself with. I have too many rigs around here and too many details to remember already. I don't want to use a mod that could go into thermal runaway if I just put a battery in it upside down. As it was, the first and only time I used it, I had to watch a YT video just to be sure I put the batteries in correctly.

Rhianne

Diamond Contributor
Member For 2 Years
ECF Refugee
The original Noisy Cricket is serious. As in, I'm scared to death of it. I have one, used it once, and put it back in the box. It's too much for me.

Now one of the Luxotic NCs has made its way back to my house. My son moved and most of his vape gear came here. It's over there in a chair, waiting for me to do something with it.

At least the Luxotic NC has a potentiometer on it, so I can dial it down, should I decide to use it. The OG NC, no such luck.

As much as we all want to say the safety features are between the vaper's ears, there are some things I don't trust myself with. I have too many rigs around here and too many details to remember already. I don't want to use a mod that could go into thermal runaway if I just put a battery in it upside down. As it was, the first and only time I used it, I had to watch a YT video just to be sure I put the batteries in correctly.

It must’ve been the Luxotic that I was thinking of. Someone was telling me about it here, maybe Chain or AJ. It had the dial thing on the side. I don’t trust myself with mechs, because I’ve got stuff on my mind too, and I don’t trust myself not to make some dumbass move with a mech.

I have mods all over the house too, on chairs, couches, tables, everywhere. Since mine are regulated, I don’t have to worry too much about them. It’s peace of mind and convenience for me.

Don29palms

Silver Contributor
Member For 3 Years
ECF Refugee
Unlisted Vendor

If you don't trust yourself with a Noisy Cricket don't even think about a Hammer of God. I love my mech mods. Especially my series mods.

MrMeowgi

The Vapin' Drummer
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years

Same here. I used it once, unbuilt and packed away. Now I drug it back out and it mocks me. Can't figure out a good build that will fit in a 22mm that won't blow my lungs out. Inhaled way to much hazardous shit in my younger days.

Sent from a pile of wood chips

gopher_byrd

Cranky Old Fart
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
Same here. I used it once, unbuilt and packed away. Now I drug it back out and it mocks me. Can't figure out a good build that will fit in a 22mm that won't blow my lungs out. Inhaled way to much hazardous shit in my younger days.

Sent from a pile of wood chips
A single coil 22mm atty will work fine with a build that comes in at 0.4 Ohms or higher. I have one of my NC's setup with at 0.3 Ohm dual coil where I have 20S's in it. Needless to say it's not an ADV.

Rhianne

Diamond Contributor
Member For 2 Years
ECF Refugee
OBS Cube mod with Naut Mini and Dangerous Woman Amelia salts.

I’ve been coughing and feeling yuchy, so I thought I’d break out some salts. Still coughing, but 35mg salts mean I can vape less. Allergies, you really suck. I can’t wait for Fall already!!!

OBS Cube Mini with Aspire K3 tank and EtherVapes Latakia blend.

VU Sponsors