MrMeowgi

The Vapin' Drummer
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
GV Athena with Wotofo Elder Dragon, Sour Peach Gum
GV Aegis X with Reload RTA clone, Backyard Vanilla
Sigelei Evaya with Uwell Crown Mini sub-ohm tank, Butter Pecan Sandy
Mmm that sour peach gum. Best bubble gum flavor I've ever had. Seriously some great stuff. Those little yellow gumballs with the orange /red specks. So nostalgic

Sent from a pile of wood chips

Rhianne

Diamond Contributor
Member For 2 Years
ECF Refugee
I’d just like to say I love this thread because I’m not pressured into posting a pic of my mod. It’s like the alternative hand check thread. Thanks!
giphy.gif

nadalama

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
VU Patreon
HCigar VT75 with e-Phoenix Hurricane Jr RTA, Blush Ice Cream (grapefruit/citrus)
Joyetech eGo One VT stick, Quincy (choc chip cookie)
Sigelei Evaya with Uwell Crown Mini w/RBA, Butter Pecan Sandy

SnapDragon NY

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Press Corps
Member For 5 Years
VU SWAT
That’s the blue Minikin? I have one, and for some reason it just attracts juice and finger prints. Yours looks great, though.

But I did find a nice Fire Luke Mesh tank in blue, which is an odd blue green, which looks great on that mod.

That Minikin V2 is the Prism(rainbow) all different colors, but mainly blue/green- my other prism is more pink/purples
They are both fingerprint magnets- I wipe them down with a cloth or paper towel when I refill them.

20171013_101720.jpg

Rob B.

Silver Contributor
Member For 3 Years
ECF Refugee
I
That Minikin V2 is the Prism(rainbow) all different colors, but mainly blue/green- my other prism is more pink/purples
They are both fingerprint magnets- I wipe them down with a cloth or paper towel when I refill them.

View attachment 164039

Absolutely beautiful as usual Snap.

I totally understand "Fingerprint Magnet". For some reasone, I don't really give a crap about it anymore. Bad case of apathy I guess. :teehee:

Last edited:

SnapDragon NY

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Press Corps
Member For 5 Years
VU SWAT
I

Absolutely beautiful as usual Snap.

I totally understand "Fingerprint Magnet". For some reasone, I don't really give a crap about it anymore. Lack of apathy I guess. :teehee:

Thanks my friend- I love my Minikin V2s- I have a minikin V2 Kodama, but has been stuck at Asmodus waiting to be repaired since mid March- damn Covid-19!
I won the Vaporesso Polar mod in a contest a few weeks ago- can hardly wait to get that!
Your Luxe looks awesome! Love the Dead Rabbit too!
:hug:

nadalama

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
VU Patreon
I started off with:
iJoy Shogun Univ with Augvape Boreas V1, Hazelnut Mocha Custard
Joyetech eVic VTC Mini with Joyetech eGo One Mega w/RBA, Lemon Sandy
Sigelei Evaya 66 with Tobeco Super Tank Mini, Yum Yums

Now I've picked up a Modefined Lyra with Dvarw DL clone, Nutty Coconut, because I want to change the wicking in this later today and refill it with Sloe Gin Fizz.

Rhianne

Diamond Contributor
Member For 2 Years
ECF Refugee
I just noticed you've got over 20,000 posts and only been here for a year. :oops: That's quite the accomplishment lady. Where do you find the time? That's about 55 posts a day. :huh:

The MG game, contests, and goofing around with people here, I suppose. Don’t worry, I’ll be tapering off over the summer.

Rhianne

Diamond Contributor
Member For 2 Years
ECF Refugee
Apparently Rob loves the idea you'll be tapering off over summer :giggle:

I’m sure he does. I’ve tried to be a good member and to have good energy towards everyone here. But it’s been pointed out to me, you can’t make everyone happy and not everyone is going to like you. It’s okay, I get it.

But be that as it may, I’m glad that we became friends, mate.

Smigo

Gold Contributor
Member For 2 Years
I’m sure he does. I’ve tried to be a good member and to have good energy towards everyone here. But it’s been pointed out to me, you can’t make everyone happy and not everyone is going to like you. It’s okay, I get it.

But be that as it may, I’m glad that we became friends, mate.
Nah I was kidding. :giggle:
I read it as he liked why you got the post count. I just couldnt resist. You should know me by now, Sahara desert sense of humour.
You seem like you are a good member to me, dont sweat it, all good as far as I see from my end Felix. ?

Rhianne

Diamond Contributor
Member For 2 Years
ECF Refugee
Nah I was kidding. :giggle:
I read it as he liked why you got the post count. I just couldnt resist. You should know me by now, Sahara desert sense of humour.
You seem like you are a good member to me, dont sweat it, all good as far as I see from my end Felix.

The ironic thing is that he prolly does wish I would post less!! :teehee:

VU Sponsors