Become a Patron!

Your Vape Today? Mod, rba, juice, etc

Rob B.

Silver Contributor
Member For 3 Years
ECF Refugee
I’m sure he does. I’ve tried to be a good member and to have good energy towards everyone here. But it’s been pointed out to me, you can’t make everyone happy and not everyone is going to like you. It’s okay, I get it.

But be that as it may, I’m glad that we became friends, mate.

I wasn't trying to be rude or mean Rhianne. Just observational amazement, that's all. You do after all have a shit ton of posts in the relatively short amount of time you've been here. ;)

Rhianne

Diamond Contributor
Member For 2 Years
ECF Refugee
I wasn't trying to be rude or mean Rhianne. Just observational amazement, that's all. You do after all have a shit ton of posts in the relatively short amount of time you've been here. ;)

If I look back, it doesn’t seem like that much. But I used to have a lot of very good times here!

Rob B.

Silver Contributor
Member For 3 Years
ECF Refugee
I just noticed you've got over 20,000 posts and only been here for a year. :oops: That's quite the accomplishment lady. Where do you find the time? That's about 55 posts a day. :huh:

The ironic thing is that he prolly does wish I would post less!! :teehee:

I’m sure he does. I’ve tried to be a good member and to have good energy towards everyone here. But it’s been pointed out to me, you can’t make everyone happy and not everyone is going to like you. It’s okay, I get it.

But be that as it may, I’m glad that we became friends, mate.

I don't see anything in my post that would make you think it says anything other than what I meant. I do know how to be rude and mean, and believe me, you'll know it when you see it. I guess I'll have to be more careful when I post a complement...roll eyes.jpg

nadalama

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
VU Patreon
If I look back, it doesn’t seem like that much. But I used to have a lot of very good times here!

Used to have? I apologized already for our misunderstanding the other day. I wasn't talking about you. As far as I can see, you've not stirred up anything since you've been here, not a single time. I meant absolutely no insult toward you.

My vaping setups for this morning are:

eLeaf iStick Rim C with e-Phoenix Hurricane Jr. RTA, Blush Ice Cream
iJoy Shogun Univ with Augvape Boreas V1, Hazelnut Mocha Custard
Kennedy Vindicator Hollow and RDA clone kit, Freeman Vice Cream
Sigelei Evaya 66 with Tobeco Super Tank Mini, Yum Yums

Rhianne

Diamond Contributor
Member For 2 Years
ECF Refugee
I don't see anything in my post that would make you think it says anything other than what I meant. I do know how to be rude and mean, and believe me, you'll know it when you see it. I guess I'll have to be more careful when I post a complement...View attachment 164532

Oops, I’m sorry. I didn’t realize it was a compliment! It must be post Eclipse strangeness on my part. :giggle:

I’m surprised I wrote that many posts, believe me. But on the MG and Porch threads, I guess a lot of posts get sent!

Rhianne

Diamond Contributor
Member For 2 Years
ECF Refugee
Used to have? I apologized already for our misunderstanding the other day. I wasn't talking about you. As far as I can see, you've not stirred up anything since you've been here, not a single time. I meant absolutely no insult toward you.

My vaping setups for this morning are:

eLeaf iStick Rim C with e-Phoenix Hurricane Jr. RTA, Blush Ice Cream
Kennedy Vindicator Hollow and RDA clone kit, Freeman Vice Cream

Thanks, Nada. It bummed me out because I wasn’t trying to be troublesome. I was just venting a bit about how NY feels to me now, which is a bit withdrawn and/or reticent. :hug:

That Hazelnut Mocha Custard sounds amazing. Now that I can’t buy *any* juice because of the ban, I might branch out and try a real recipe from someone else. This custard is something I would love, I’m sure!!

nadalama

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
VU Patreon
Thanks, Nada. It bummed me out because I wasn’t trying to be troublesome. I was just venting a bit about how NY feels to me now, which is a bit withdrawn and/or reticent. :hug:

That Hazelnut Mocha Custard sounds amazing. Now that I can’t buy *any* juice because of the ban, I might branch out and try a real recipe from someone else. This custard is something I would love, I’m sure!!

I put the recipe for it in the Recipes thread just yesterday. If you like coffee vapes, you'll find that many of the flavors used in that recipe are versatile enough to use in quite a few others. WF Brazilian Coffee is a staple in my book for coffees, and French Vanilla Deluxe is a great flavor to have on hand for lots of different applications. Super Sweet, Vanilla Whipped Cream, those too can be used all over the place. Almond and Hazelnut flavors would be great accents to tobaccos. So see, if you get those flavors, you'll definitely be able to use them in more than just the one recipe. The only flavors that are really recipe specific (until you branch out more) are the chocolates.

You were not being troublesome to me. I did not even register that on my troublesome-meter. I can assure you, if I lived in New York right now, I'd be bitching my head off.

Rhianne

Diamond Contributor
Member For 2 Years
ECF Refugee
I put the recipe for it in the Recipes thread just yesterday. If you like coffee vapes, you'll find that many of the flavors used in that recipe are versatile enough to use in quite a few others. WF Brazilian Coffee is a staple in my book for coffees, and French Vanilla Deluxe is a great flavor to have on hand for lots of different applications. Super Sweet, Vanilla Whipped Cream, those too can be used all over the place. Almond and Hazelnut flavors would be great accents to tobaccos. So see, if you get those flavors, you'll definitely be able to use them in more than just the one recipe. The only flavors that are really recipe specific (until you branch out more) are the chocolates.

You were not being troublesome to me. I did not even register that on my troublesome-meter. I can assure you, if I lived in New York right now, I'd be bitching my head off.

I haven’t mixed any coffee yet, even though I’ve got some Pur Coffee with Sweet Milk. But a bit of a coffee and hazelnutty cream with custard would be so yummy. If it was cake, it’s the kind of thing that I would order! Although the bakeries in NY that have stuff like that, give you a teeny slice for about $6. :cry: This city is way too expensive anymore- and the juice ban on top of everything else is just OTT. Thanks, Cuomo.

nadalama

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
VU Patreon

MrMeowgi

The Vapin' Drummer
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Vaporesso Luxe S with GV Zeus X, Custard's Last Stand
Avid Lyfe Timekeeper clone mech tube with Mission XV KRMA Gen clone RDTA, Freeman Cococaine
I keep seeing all these tubes for sale. Wanna break some of mine back out then I'm like nah. Lol.

Sent from a pile of wood chips

nadalama

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
VU Patreon
I keep seeing all these tubes for sale. Wanna break some of mine back out then I'm like nah. Lol.

I finally have a couple that are set up in a way that I really like. The KRMA Gen RDTA is nice, works well on a single 18650 tube with the small-ish coil I put in it. The other one I've been using is a Vindicator clone, and of course with a 21700 in that, the Kennedy RDA works great. Coils are still small, though. I can't stand waiting and waiting for my damn coils to heat up.

Creature0069

VU Donator
Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Have you seen the new Pulse II mod?

Yep. I watched Tony B's video on it. Funny that it's called V2 when it's technically the 4th Pulse mod and the 3rd regualted one. lol
I have 2 80w's so I'll probably pass on the V2. Slightly different shape, bottom fill bottle, "waterproof board" and 5 more watts just doesn't sell it enough for me.

Rhianne

Diamond Contributor
Member For 2 Years
ECF Refugee
Smok Nord AIO 22 with EtherVapes by Vash Wild Blueberry.

Freemax Mesh Pro on OBS Cube with my Creme de Menthe Custard.

Don Baldy inspired me to break out my Nord AIO 22 and I’m really enjoying it, after not using it for about a year and a half.

Rob B.

Silver Contributor
Member For 3 Years
ECF Refugee
I finally have a couple that are set up in a way that I really like. The KRMA Gen RDTA is nice, works well on a single 18650 tube with the small-ish coil I put in it. The other one I've been using is a Vindicator clone, and of course with a 21700 in that, the Kennedy RDA works great. Coils are still small, though. I can't stand waiting and waiting for my damn coils to heat up.

I love my Vindicator 21 clone. So far, I have ran my Goon 1.5 rda clone and my Gear rta. They are both great on the Vindicator, but I'm partial to my Gear. Such a little flavor bomb. Running Direct Juice Co. - Mango Pineapple in both. Yummy!

Vindicator and Gear.jpgKennedy and Goon2.jpg

Last edited:

nadalama

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
VU Patreon
I love my Vindicator 21 clone. So far, I have ran my Goon 1.5 rda clone and my Gear rta. They are both great on the Vindicator, but I'm partial to my Gear. Such a little flavor bomb. Running Direct Juice Co. - Mango Pineapple in both. Yummy!

View attachment 164612View attachment 164614

I love the looks of that!

I just got a stainless VV Iconic RDA today, which is dual coil and has that Kennedy-style airflow, so went to FT and ordered this:

The Vindicator clones in stainless are hard to find, so thought I'd better go ahead before they completely disappear.

Smoky Blue

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Unlisted Vendor
Member For 5 Years
Desire Cut regulated squonker, the only regulated I have in rotation.
Elder Dragon RSA
@wildgypsy70's Crack Pie

Ram squonker
Elder Dragon
@Smoky Blue's Red, White, and Blue

How you like that red white and blue, @gopher_byrd ??
I sucked my bottle all gone, and will have to make some more! Maybe add in some custard next time! :)

my sx mini auto squonker and a new Strawberry Cereal Cake I am working on.. ;)

gopher_byrd

Cranky Old Fart
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
How you like that red white and blue, @gopher_byrd ??
I sucked my bottle all gone, and will have to make some more! Maybe add in some custard next time! :)

my sx mini auto squonker and a new Strawberry Cereal Cake I am working on.. ;)
Let's just say I'm on my 4th 30ml bottle in two to three weeks... :giggle:

nadalama

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
VU Patreon
Is pebblesicle a cereal one?

It's my attempt at a vanilla ice cream bar with Fruity Pebbles in it, so yeah, at least partially it is. It was a response to a mini-challenge @wildgypsy70 posts every Monday night on the Daily Mixing Thread.

Here's a link to the pic she posted:

nadalama

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
VU Patreon
I got a Mercury AIO from Trixy because you seemed to love yours, Nada. I haven’t tried it yet, though.

I do like the Mercury, just wish the draw was a little looser. I actually like the factory coils better than the RBA for it, also. The iJoy coils are quite good, imo.

Rhianne

Diamond Contributor
Member For 2 Years
ECF Refugee
I do like the Mercury, just wish the draw was a little looser. I actually like the factory coils better than the RBA for it, also. The iJoy coils are quite good, imo.

I hope I like it, since I vape restricted DL. And hopefully I’ll be able to find coils for it in the next few months.

nadalama

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
VU Patreon
I hope I like it, since I vape restricted DL. And hopefully I’ll be able to find coils for it in the next few months.

I prefer the 1.0 ohm mesh coils, ymmv.

MyMagicMist

Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Well, let me go through my list.

A silver Coppervape with a clear transparent Wasp Nano is rocking my R&C DIY juice.

An Athena mod is sporting brass toned ultem pee yellow top capped Wasp Nano sucking up a mix of Sweet Cream and a blended Peppermint patty DIY.

A brass Coppervape has some "junk juice" and is doffing a silver Wasp Nano deck with a Ultem yop cap.

A Dovpo Topside is sporting am Advken Gorge and he's drinking some Wintergreen DIY mix.

A Luxotic is topped with a U.S.1 RDA and drinking up some "junk juice".

I'll be going through each randomly during the day, The silver Coppervape seems a favorite at the moment with the Athena a second.

nadalama

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
VU Patreon
GV Aegis X with Reload RTA clone, Backyard Vanilla

changed rooms now....

Squid Detonator with Augvape Merlin Mini RTA, Cinnamallow Torte
Vaporesso Luxe S with GV Zeus X RTA, Custard's Last Stand

Last edited:

MrMeowgi

The Vapin' Drummer
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Innokin proton
Dead rabbit rta
Raspberry eclair

Aspire gusto pod
Halo menthol or whatever it is. Got these pod kits a while back for a $1. And the boxes of 15 pods for $5 a piece. So I have 45 pods for 3 kits. Lol.

Smigo

Gold Contributor
Member For 2 Years
Innokin proton
Dead rabbit rta
Raspberry eclair

Aspire gusto pod
Halo menthol or whatever it is. Got these pod kits a while back for a $1. And the boxes of 15 pods for $5 a piece. So I have 45 pods for 3 kits. Lol.

One dollar! Even given our pathetic exchange rate, 1 dollar? 15 pods for 5 bucks?
Sheesh I wish we got those deals here. That's nuts!
You lucky dogs there you! ?

MrMeowgi

The Vapin' Drummer
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
One dollar! Even given our pathetic exchange rate, 1 dollar? 15 pods for 5 bucks?
Sheesh I wish we got those deals here. That's nuts!
You lucky dogs there you!
Yea it was a great deal. Gave one of the kits to one of my daughters but the menthol was too fresh for her so I didn't give her a box of pods as planned. But it works great

VU Sponsors