Become a Patron!

Your Vape Today? Mod, rba, juice, etc

Creature0069

VU Donator
Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
How do you like your Topside SQ? I have a love/hate relationship with mine. I love the way it hits and the 12ml capacity. I hate the squonk bottle.

Agreed on the squonking. I'm used to a short push from all my other squonkers (even the regular Topsides). This seems to need a long hard push. Likely due to the juice going through twice as many turns. I'm trying to give it a far chance because the mod is excellent otherwise but, I have considered trying to trade for a regular SQ squonker.

SnapDragon NY

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Press Corps
Member For 5 Years
VU SWAT
I got a white one and a blue one when they were bundling them a while back. The white looks a little pearl-ish to me. But I haven’t opened it yet! It got stashed in a Deeming box.

Yes the white is a very pretty pearl color- mine has tinges of blue, but I have seen them tinged with pink too-
I have and use all 3 of these mods daily since I got them 3 years ago- they all still look and work great- the rainbow is a fingerprint magnet and the bottoms are scraped up, but still love the rainbow ones!
The Pearl(white) still looks like new!

Don29palms

Silver Contributor
Member For 3 Years
ECF Refugee
Unlisted Vendor
Agreed on the squonking. I'm used to a short push from all my other squonkers (even the regular Topsides). This seems to need a long hard push. Likely due to the juice going through twice as many turns. I'm trying to give it a far chance because the mod is excellent otherwise but, I have considered trying to trade for a regular SQ squonker.
I like my SQ 217 soooo much better than the Topside SQ just because of the bottle.

SnapDragon NY

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Press Corps
Member For 5 Years
VU SWAT
Ya know I love rainbows Snap. Just beautiful!

Here's a rainbow for ya lady. :)

Looking out the back side of my neighborhood after a storm...
Click to enlarge

Beautiful shot of your rainbow-
Here is a shot of one I saw last year in my backyard- this rainbow was massive, pics don't do it justice!
20191022_180455.jpg

20191022_180414.jpg

Bigrick

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
You know getting back to my Gen 3-300 post. Why did I feel as though I needed 300 watts? Mind you att I knew nothing about batteries. I had been vaping for 6-9 months this time. Previous quit smokes with a Totally Wicked Tornado kit at 36mg Old English Tobacco. But on the smokes and trying a vape to quit again I purchased my first sub-ohm kit. I just 2. At a local b&m to buy juice I mentioned that I was struggling with dual use. The proprietor said I would need at least 150 watts to satisfy, so I bought the Wismec. Plenty of watts to spare. So to shorten this up I quit with a AV Able with a Dead Rabbit. With the premade coils the wattage came out to under 100. So his 150 watt thing was for not. I just needed to satisfy a craving and the mech did it. I love mechs. I do however vape VW most of the time.

Rhianne

Diamond Contributor
Member For 2 Years
ECF Refugee
Aspire K3 tank on a Cube mod with HHV Heavenly Army.

Aspire K3 AIO with Umba Blends Five AM WTA.

Fire Luke 2 on a Cube mod with my Creme de Menthe custard.

I know, I use the Cube mods constantly. But the resin is nice and they’re comfy and reliable. <3

nadalama

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
VU Patreon
Wotofo RX3 Gen dual with Wismec Gnome King tank w/RBA, Freeman Cococaine
Dovpo Topside Dual with VC Asgard Mini, The One Blueberry by Beard Vape
Vindicator Hollow clone with C2MNT clone, Freeman Ruth's Loot
Vaporesso Luxe S with SC Aromamizer V1, Frobscottle diy

Rob B.

Silver Contributor
Member For 3 Years
ECF Refugee
Evdilo

Gear RTA

Direct Juice Co - Bluenana Shake

Click to enlarge
Direct-Juice-Co-Bluenana-Shake.jpg

Last edited:

Rob B.

Silver Contributor
Member For 3 Years
ECF Refugee
Hey @Rob B. -
what are you vaping today?

:hug:
Yea he's gotta be awake by now. Is NC guys waken up early. But it is Saturday. Lol

Sent from a pile of wood chips

Yeah, Yeah, Yeah. Ok, you got my attention. Actually, I've been up since 6:30. I have a big real estate day to get prepared for. I'm a Realtor. But, if you must know... Love you guys. :inlove:Thanks for making me feel wanted.
laugh.gif

Aspire Mulus AIO

My Brand New Mulus RBA - .34 ohm, 25W

Mulus RBA 1.jpg Mulus RBA 2.jpg Mulus RBA 3.jpg

SnapDragon NY

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Press Corps
Member For 5 Years
VU SWAT
Yeah, Yeah, Yeah. Ok, you got my attention. Actually, I've been up since 6:30. I have a big real estate day to get prepared for. I'm a Realtor. But, if you must know... Love you guys. :inlove:Thanks for making me feel wanted.
laugh.gif

Aspire Mulus AIO

My Brand New Mulus RBA - .34 ohm, 25W

View attachment 163815 View attachment 163816 View attachment 163817

Wow you finally got the Mulus RBA- how's the vape?
Glad you were able to take time on a busy day to post - yes we notice when you are not here!

MrMeowgi

The Vapin' Drummer
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years

Rob B.

Silver Contributor
Member For 3 Years
ECF Refugee
Wow you finally got the Mulus RBA- how's the vape?
Glad you were able to take time on a busy day to post - yes we notice when you are not here!

Thank you Snap and @MrMeowgi :inlove:

Yeah, I finally got it a couple days ago after ordering it 4/30/2020. Almost two months. o_O

This thing is sweet. It tops the Think Vape Zeta rba for flavor. Not by a huge amount, but it makes it my new favorite. It's just as good as the Nautilus 2S coils I've been using, if not better. I am very happy with it, and glad I finally got it.
thumbup1.gif

Edit: Forgot to mention that it is MTL to a very RDL.

Last edited:

nadalama

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
VU Patreon
Yea he's gotta be awake by now. Is NC guys waken up early. But it is Saturday. Lol

Sent from a pile of wood chips

That just means he's been outside mowing the grass since 7 a.m. lol Is NC after all...by 10 a.m. it will be 267 degrees outside with 755% humidity, gotta get that grass done early. You know how it is. :)

I'm vaping this today:

GV Aegis X with Reload RTA clone, Backyard Vanilla
Vindicator Hollow clone with Kennedy RDA, Freeman Vice Cream
Joyetech eVic VTC Mini with eGo One Mega sub-ohm tank w/RBA, Lemon Sandy

Rob B.

Silver Contributor
Member For 3 Years
ECF Refugee
That just means he's been outside mowing the grass since 7 a.m. lol Is NC after all...by 10 a.m. it will be 267 degrees outside with 755% humidity, gotta get that grass done early. You know how it is. :)

I'm vaping this today:

GV Aegis X with Reload RTA clone, Backyard Vanilla
Vindicator Hollow clone with Kennedy RDA, Freeman Vice Cream
Joyetech eVic VTC Mini with eGo One Mega sub-ohm tank w/RBA, Lemon Sandy

You sure got that right. 95 and humid here today. hot_and_sweating.gif

VU Sponsors