nadalama

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
VU Patreon
GV Aegis Solo with Cerberus sub-ohm tank (part of today's vape mail), Honey Nut Custard diy

I'm loving this little critter! I think these GV Super Mesh coils are every bit as good as Freemax's mesh coils that I've tried. Will see how long they last.

MrMeowgi

The Vapin' Drummer
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
GV Aegis Solo with Cerberus sub-ohm tank (part of today's vape mail), Honey Nut Custard diy

I'm loving this little critter! I think these GV Super Mesh coils are every bit as good as Freemax's mesh coils that I've tried. Will see how long they last.
Still waiting on my mail. Grr. Ijoy avenger and Aromamizer plus v2 with the mesh deck. Might go sit at the Rd but dang that's a half mile away. Lol. I'm so impatient.

On topic
Dani mini
Dwarv dl
Hand of the black stone - dead shriners

Sent from a pile of wood chips

MyMagicMist

Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
On vape mail, seems I'm going to have a FastTech train installed shortly. *chuckles* Getting a nunch of RDA, four to six different ones. Not a one of those are post-less, ha! One I went ahead and bought double of due to reviews, the Airlab. Got some drip tips coming too from there, just to have throw away tips. A couple SS tips though to have keeper tips. But all of it has been different orders at different times so it'll start coming and give me a bit, another, then another, ... Ha ha. Hope it gets here before next February. Also hope everyone in the area there stays well and safe, too. No need to work to fill my orders if it means getting sick or worse.

Rob B.

Silver Contributor
Member For 3 Years
ECF Refugee
Asmodus Pumper 20/21

Asmodus Galatek RDA

The One Lemon- Beard Vape Co.

View attachment 164864

That is a classy set up lady. Love the colors. Looks like veins of silver marble running through the stabwood. I know a lot of people that love their pumpers. I may just have to get me one. I only have one squonker. Think it's time for another. I do have a few rda's I really like. :)

SnapDragon NY

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Press Corps
Member For 5 Years
VU SWAT
That is a classy set up lady. Love the colors. Looks like veins of silver marble running through the stabwood. I know a lot of people that love their pumpers. I may just have to get me one. I only have one squonker. Think it's time for another. I do have a few rda's I really like. :)

Thanks on the Pumper-
Asmodus sold 2 types of Pumper
the 18 Pumper takes an 18650 battery and the 20/21 takes a 20700 or 21700 battery
The 21 has gold trim and the stabwood is usually black , random as each is different
The 18 has silver trim and can come in many colors-
I got mine around XMas from FT - I think it was $34.00 which was an awesome price on these.
I love mine, got lucky with the pattern- pumper works great and easy to fill.

I have the Revenant Delta similar to yours- great pump style squonk too!

nadalama

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
VU Patreon

The package that I've never received from 3AVape has my friggin Pumper in it. A purple one.

I ran across some place in the UK last night that had them for about $37 US. Think VaporRange has them for $56 with free shipping, and for just a few dollars more you can get an Asmodus C4 with it. That C4 is a really good RSA, comes with a super-nice resin/honeycomb drip tip that's probably worth $8-10 by itself.

Rob B.

Silver Contributor
Member For 3 Years
ECF Refugee
I have the Revenant Delta similar to yours- great pump style squonk too!

Yeah, I really like the Revenant. Problem is, it's lonely for a companion. There are so many to choose from. I will get another squonker soon though. I have my eyes on 3 or 4, and need to narrow it down to two. Then I can enlist y'all's help to decide which one. Looking at getting a new rda also. I really like the looks of the Galatek. I also like the C4 @nadalama mentioned. They aren't the only two I want to get. Choices....

Rabbit Hole2.gifMickey Waving.gif

MrMeowgi

The Vapin' Drummer
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Ijoy avenger
Aromamizer plus v2
Red district juice

SXK billet box
Vapeshell rba
Grape apple nerdz
66b0897e50dc68648c3f5e94ea562261.jpg

Sent from a pile of wood chips

nadalama

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
VU Patreon
eVic VTC mini
Subtank mini
Peaches and cream

Doing some gardening today. Won't be heartbroken if this setup gets dropped for the 178th time. :giggle:
View attachment 164982

All those Aegis mods got nothin' on you! :)

My setups this morning:

Hohm Tech Hohm Slice with eLeaf Lemo 2 RTA, Yum Yums (finishing this so I can change it to CWC later today)
Joyetech eVic VTC Mini with Joyetech eGo One Mega tank, Lemon Sandy
Dovpo Topside Dual with VC Asgard Mini, The One Blueberry by Beard Vapor

Last edited:

Creature0069

VU Donator
Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
What you think of the new Berserker V2? I got one coming :)
It's a pretty nice atty. Took a bit to get used to as I hadn't used a strictly MTL RDA in a few years. At first it was too tight for me but after a few days I came to realize it prefer it with the mid sized airflow piece. Bonus that I use it on a squonker and don't think I could force it to leak if I tried.

Vape Fan

_evil twin_
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Press Corps
Member For 5 Years
I really should try some apple flavors. I think I've been traumatized by the chinese juice from 2009 when that's all there was. Haven't had an apple vape since then. :giggle:
I'm about the same w/apple flavors altho this freebie is ok. But still, I wouldn't buy it.

SnapDragon NY

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Press Corps
Member For 5 Years
VU SWAT
I've just ordered the Dot RBA for my DotAio. Have been told good things about the DotShell, but it costs more than I paid for the DotAIO so thought I'd try the Dot RBA first.

Would be good to know what you think of the Dot RBA, how you finding it?

Sent from my SM-G975F using Tapatalk

Hi and welcome!

:wave:
The Dot AIO is OK- pretty easy to build, I use the 1.0 micro coils- I have had no leaking either and the flavor is OK. I was thinking about getting the Dotshell, but like you said- pretty expensive and the Dot RBA is pretty good. I have never used factory coils with this either.
Maybe someone who has used both the Dot RBA and the Dotshell will chime in since I have never used the Dotshell.
I got the Dot AIO SE,Dot RBA and some spare tanks here on the For Sale thread at VU-

SnapDragon NY

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Press Corps
Member For 5 Years
VU SWAT
I really should try some apple flavors. I think I've been traumatized by the chinese juice from 2009 when that's all there was. Haven't had an apple vape since then. :giggle:

I was the same way with apple vapes had a few really bad ones :blech:- but Loaded Apple Fritter changed my mind-
Love that stuff! :inlove:

nadalama

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
VU Patreon
GV Athena squonker with Wotofo Elder Dragon RDA, Sour Peach Gum
Vaporesso Luxe-S with SC Aromamizer V2, Frobscottle
Kennedy Vindicator Hollow with Kennedy RDA (clones), Freeman Vice Cream

Hi and welcome!

:wave:
The Dot AIO is OK- pretty easy to build, I use the 1.0 micro coils- I have had no leaking either and the flavor is OK. I was thinking about getting the Dotshell, but like you said- pretty expensive and the Dot RBA is pretty good. I have never used factory coils with this either.
Maybe someone who has used both the Dot RBA and the Dotshell will chime in since I have never used the Dotshell.
I got the Dot AIO SE,Dot RBA and some spare tanks here on the For Sale thread at VU-

Hi, thank you for the welcome!

I always just wrap my own micro coils too. Glad to hear its ok, I'll give it a go and then maybe upgrade to the DotShell in the future.

Thanks for letting me know.

I'd love to have a look at the tanks you have for sale, but my wife has banned me from buying anything for a while

SnapDragon NY

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Press Corps
Member For 5 Years
VU SWAT
Hi, thank you for the welcome!

I always just wrap my own micro coils too. Glad to hear its ok, I'll give it a go and then maybe upgrade to the DotShell in the future.

Thanks for letting me know.

I'd love to have a look at the tanks you have for sale, but my wife has banned me from buying anything for a while
emoji4.png

Haha- yes looking at that For Sale thread can be dangerous, lots of eye candy there- I just tell myself- look at the money I saved- lol!
Let me know what you think of the Dot RBA when you get it! Dot Mod had a 40% off sale a few weeks ago- where did you order the RBA from?
I would have loved to buy the Clear Frosted AIO- $140.00- No Way- then I thought , I'll get the clear frosted doors- yikes $25.00 shipped- both weren't part of the 40% off sale-

Haha- yes looking at that For Sale thread can be dangerous, lots of eye candy there- I just tell myself- look at the money I saved- lol!
Let me know what you think of the Dot RBA when you get it! Dot Mod had a 40% off sale a few weeks ago- where did you order the RBA from?
I would have loved to buy the Clear Frosted AIO- $140.00- No Way- then I thought , I'll get the clear frosted doors- yikes $25.00 shipped- both weren't part of the 40% off sale-
Haha, i was looking at the doors last night.

I'm in the UK so ordered the DotAIO SE from ecigone.co.uk about a week ago now, it was £50. Then I noticed they had the RBA on sale last night and I had £5 credit too so it was £24 I think with next day delivery. Should be here tomorrow.

Yes i will let you know as soon as I put a build in. I'm working nights tonight so may not got a chance tomorrow afternoon so it may be Tuesday by time I get a chance to use it

SnapDragon NY

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Press Corps
Member For 5 Years
VU SWAT
Haha, i was looking at the doors last night.

I'm in the UK so ordered the DotAIO SE from ecigone.co.uk about a week ago now, it was £50. Then I noticed they had the RBA on sale last night and I had £5 credit too so it was £24 I think with next day delivery. Should be here tomorrow.

Yes i will let you know as soon as I put a build in. I'm working nights tonight so may not got a chance tomorrow afternoon so it may be Tuesday by time I get a chance to use it

The Dot AIO SE is really nice- love that the instructions are engraved on it- easy to see what each light means without pulling out the instruction book- lol! I love the scroll work engraving too- the stock doors aren't that great, but I bought the Cloud doors on a sale and they are a much better quality!
I am in the US so not sure on the conversion of pound to dollar- lol!
I also own a Dot Squonk mod- that needed repair soon after I bought it- contacted Dotmod and they were so great in helping me get my mod fixed quickly- within a week I had it back, better than new even while in lockdown during Covid-19- I only had to pay for my shipping to them- everything else was free!

20200314_134937.jpg

The Dot AIO SE is really nice- love that the instructions are engraved on it- easy to see what each light means without pulling out the instruction book- lol! I love the scroll work engraving too- the stock doors aren't that great, but I bought the Cloud doors on a sale and they are a much better quality!
I am in the US so not sure on the conversion of pound to dollar- lol!
I also own a Dot Squonk mod- that needed repair soon after I bought it- contacted Dotmod and they were so great in helping me get my mod fixed quickly- within a week I had it back, better than new even while in lockdown during Covid-19- I only had to pay for my shipping to them- everything else was free!

View attachment 165146

It's good to know that Dotmod looked after you.

Yes the stock doors being plastic is the only thing that is letting it down, they just feel quite thin and not very strong. I'll try and pick up some new doors!

No I don't know what the exchange rate is at the moment either!

SnapDragon NY

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Press Corps
Member For 5 Years
VU SWAT
Nice setup!

Thanks Dan-
I had to send my Asmodus Minikin V2 Kodama(stabwood) for repair to Asmodus. I sent it early March just as Covid lockdown hit Cali, so Asmodus has not been able to work on it in all of these many months. I called a few weeks ago and traded in my broken Minikin Kodama for this Lustro Kodama. They had no idea if and when they could ever get my mod fixed, so this seemed to be the best solution.
I get a working mod, finally, I am really happy with this Lustro Kodama.

Thanks Dan-
I had to send my Asmodus Minikin V2 Kodama(stabwood) for repair to Asmodus. I sent it early March just as Covid lockdown hit Cali, so Asmodus has not been able to work on it in all of these many months. I called a few weeks ago and traded in my broken Minikin Kodama for this Lustro Kodama. They had no idea if and when they could ever get my mod fixed, so this seemed to be the best solution.
I get a working mod, finally, I am really happy with this Lustro Kodama.
That's good at least you've got a new mod that you're happy with! Its very nice to be fair

VU Sponsors