Ragnarok at 15%

3344007325f17af1aa89284822f958cb.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Nailz

FUCK the FDA
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Pretty neat RDTA pod for the Fetch Pro! How do you like it?
Looks much easier to build than the RBA.

Much easier to build and wick out of all the rba pod heads I got, and the pod is big, magnets could be better though, being bigger, does wiggle around a bit. It is a restricted, I MTL and have the airflow fully open. Already ordered 2 for my vapresso PM80, as they make for them too :)

MrMeowgi

The Vapin' Drummer
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Got in a discussion yesterday about having nice mods and not using them in public. Well I got a little hurt at work so called out today. But my plan was to take my
Hexohm o-frame
Wotofo Elevate rta
Strawberry kiwi- air factory

Sent from a pile of wood chips

nadalama

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
VU Patreon
Got in a discussion yesterday about having nice mods and not using them in public. Well I got a little hurt at work so called out today. But my plan was to take my
Hexohm o-frame
Wotofo Elevate rta
Strawberry kiwi- air factory

Sent from a pile of wood chips

Hope you're ok soon! Hope nothing serious.

MrMeowgi

The Vapin' Drummer
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Hope you're ok soon! Hope nothing serious.
No I'll be Ok. Nothing serious. I was walking and accidentally kicked a metal box that has two pointy earlike things for handles. But landed right on the top of my foot. I have an alternative lifestyle so the Dr is not in the books for me without my wallets consent. Although I really don't think I need a Dr. Just taking and ice the shit out of it day.
Thank you for the concern. A bad enough injury could be detrimental to to my work abilities. You know the old saying "weak mind strong back". Lol. Not that I have a weak mind. I just went with a profession I'm good at. :cool:

nadalama

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
VU Patreon
No I'll be Ok. Nothing serious. I was walking and accidentally kicked a metal box that has two pointy earlike things for handles. But landed right on the top of my foot. I have an alternative lifestyle so the Dr is not in the books for me without my wallets consent. Although I really don't think I need a Dr. Just taking and ice the shit out of it day.
Thank you for the concern. A bad enough injury could be detrimental to to my work abilities. You know the old saying "weak mind strong back". Lol. Not that I have a weak mind. I just went with a profession I'm good at. :cool:

For a lot of years both my husband and my son installed overhead doors for a living. They were constantly getting hurt from falls off ladders, flashburns from welding, slag in eyes, lifting things that were too heavy, tools or door sections falling on various body parts, seems like my son even hit himself in the face with the handle of a ratchet that came off the bolt he was tightening down. You name it. Murphy's Law was a constant. It's why my husband is old beyond his years now.

All that to say, please be careful. Some parts don't ever heal back right, once they are damaged.

nadalama

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
VU Patreon
Line up for this week

Asmodus Alimghty, Kayfun Prime with One Eyed Turtle
Bronze Innokin Kroma-R with Jam Monster Banana
Black Innokin Kroma-R with Grumpy Old Bastard

View attachment 166414

I am so envious of those Kroma-Rs I don't know what to do!

Today's gear:

Broadside Nashed Brizo with Voopoo Pericles RDA, Quincy (chocolate chip cookie)
Modefined Lyra with Dvarw DL clone, Nutty Coconut
iJoy Shogun Univ with SC Aromamizer Lite, Purple Drink

nadalama

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
VU Patreon
They are great mods, and love the look of them, but oh if only they made them 21700 mods though.

Agree, that would be a huge improvement. I like single 21700 mods a lot. Armour Pro, Detonator, Baby Ness, Delta squonker, to name a few. By looking at the Armour Pro, you'd never know a 21700 would fit in it.

nadalama

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
VU Patreon
I am beginning to think that I don't have enough 21700 batteries...;)

If I hadn't already had so much gear that used 18650s, I'd have switched to 2x700 batteries altogether. The difference they make in mechs is unreal, even cheap mechs like the OG Pulse BF. Actually turns it into a usable squonker. Running an 18650, I wanted to stomp on the damn thing and kill it dead. lol

ajvapes

Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
If I hadn't already had so much gear that used 18650s, I'd have switched to 2x700 batteries altogether. The difference they make in mechs is unreal, even cheap mechs like the OG Pulse BF. Actually turns it into a usable squonker. Running an 18650, I wanted to stomp on the damn thing and kill it dead. lol
Saw that w/ the Clutch. have 12 sets of 18650's . Haven't used them in months...

nadalama

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
VU Patreon
Vaping the Drag X with the VXV Soulmate RDTA on it, trying to coax more flavor out of it, but I'm afraid it's a lost cause. I'm ready to put the original tank with the PNP coil back on here. Ridiculous.

nadalama

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
VU Patreon
Broadside Nashed Brizo with Voopoo Pericles RDA, Quincy
iJoy Avenger with Augvape Boreas V1, Tiramisu Cream
Asmodus Pumper 18 with Yachtvape Meshlock, Confetti Shortbread

VU Sponsors